Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Shooters/Occupations

Go down 
+21
Engel
Rosie1756
SonOfaGunz
DanielBryer
lognifiiskurk
Mr Bubbless
Koschei
Sabratha
incelgnorance
Saoradh
dyonqqr
Luci
Draw_It_White
Killisaki
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
James411
Antarath
MAB1996
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 46693
Forum Reputation : 118

Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Hiroshi Zota:
His first job was at a food parlor, to help pay his parents' debt, starting after quiting his education in 1993.
After that he moved in with his brother in 1994, and started working in a pachinko parlor, he resigned in March 1994.
After that job, he had 14 other jobs, including factory work, newspaper delivery, ship painting and in a beauty house.
In 1998, while America, due to his lack of knowledge of English and lack of money, he would stay at a church, in exchange of giving help with the church's work
After returning to Japan, he started working for an automobile parts factory in March 1999, which despite having a six month contract there, stopped working around April 1999.
After that he started work working in a newspaper store, starting working on the 25th April, which he quit out of the job, some days before his attack.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 66073
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:05 pm

Alec McKinney worked at a sandwich shop

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 44559

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:38 pm

Hiroshi Zota (1999 Tokyo attack) was unemployed, but was a former newspaper delivery man.
At his trial, Anders Breivik objected to the court saying he was unemployed, instead saying he was a writer working from prison.
Years prior to his shooting, Breivik sold fake diplomas, exploiting a legal loophole by saying they were for display and decorative purposes only.

Killisaki dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 1:51 am

Martin Bryant worked in gardening and sold vegetables.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 4:02 am

Satoshi Uematsu (2016 Sagamihara stabbings) was a care home worker

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 10:36 am

Ian David Long was a member of the Marines.
He told his mother who he lived with that he got employment as a marijuana deliveryman but it's unclear, if not unlikely, whether he actually was. He asked her for money regularly and claimed to do his driving late at night when she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:39 am

Richard Farley (1988 ESL shooting): Software technician at ESL Inc. and at a rival company, Covalent Systems Corporation.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 6:08 am

Tobias Rathjen: Bank Clerk

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 42354

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:24 pm

Photo Of Eduardo Romero ñaupay At His Mobile Stall Selling Salchipapas & Hamburgers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Liang Yongcheng (1999 Longzhou shooting): School guard (ironic.)
Chris Krumm (2012 Casper College attack): Engineer at Western Area Power Administration (fired,) Dennis Group (resigned so as to not be fired,) PAR ("laid off with prejudice"), Broadband (resigned.)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2021 10:02 pm

Kazem Darabi (1992 Mykonos Restaurant Assasinations) - Iranian Intelligence Officer, Grocer

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 9:05 am

Unnamed man (1975 Thailand amok case): Farmer
Unnamed man (1988 Thailand amok case): Soldier
Unnamed man (1930 Bangkok amok case): Railway engine fireman
Unnamed man (1973 Chachoengsao amok case): Soldier
Unnamed man (1982 Ubon Ratchathani amok case): Soldier
Unnamed man (1975 Prachinburi shooting): Soldier
Unnamed man (1993 Nongmasaew amok case): Army private
Unnamed man (1978 Philippines amok case): Soldier
Unnamed man (1955 Philippines amok case): Sailor
Two unnamed man (1968 Philippines amok case): Logging camp workers
Khun Sri Supahat (1914 Bangkok attack): Artist, draughtsman
Vitoon Sulngarm (1973 Phitsanulok school fair attack): Police private
Chaiyaworn Hiranwadee (1997 Lang Suan shooting): Police sergeant
Chou Shin-Hsiang (1965 Taipeh stabbing): Night watchman
Ho Chung-ming (1964 Taipei bus attack): Bus driver
Lee Wei (1962 Patch attack): Soldier
Li Hsing-ju (1959 Nantou City shooting): Army captain
Liang Hsin-teng (1993 Taipei arson): Taxi driver, ran illegal lottery
Tsui Yin (1962 Li Shing Junior High School shooting): Physical education teacher
Su Ming-cheng (2016 Taoyuan county attack): Bus driver
Franco Salomon (1997 Taiwan Glass Industry Corp. stabbing): Factory worker
Dalmacio Abad (2001 Surigao City attack): Fisherman
Ernesto Abuloc (1977 Tawi-Tawi plane shooting): Pilot
Jose Ambata (1971 Tagaytay shooting): Police constable
Conrado Ancheta (1988 Quezon shooting): Soldier
Rodrick Shonte Dantzler (2011 Grand Rapids shootings): Building technician

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:45 am

Li Zhongren (2009 Saipan shooting): Contract worker at the Kannat Tabla shooting range (he lived there)
Nathan Gale (2004 Columbus nightclub shooting): Member of the United States Marine Corps, mechanic, offensive football lineman, worker at a construction company

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie and incelgnorance dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:16 am

The lzquierdo Brothers worked cultivating.
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 32074
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 7:26 am

William Atchison worked at Sundial gas station.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 6:39 am

Luiz henrique de castro worked as a garden assistant. He also work in a construction company.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 102756
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 2:58 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Years prior to his shooting, Breivik sold fake diplomas, exploiting a legal loophole by saying they were for display and decorative purposes only.

Before the attack, Breivik had a plot of land and was officially claiming to be a farmer, which also was used to cover up some of the explosive ingredients he was making. As far as I know he never actually farmed and I think he wouldn't be able to grow a potato even if his life depended on it.

It is kind of a patterns with narcissists: They claim to be doing some important work, or having a specific job when they aren't doing anything at all or some entry level job.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Alek Minassian - Signed up to the Canadian Army, but requested a discharge soon after joining

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 1:17 am

Not a mass shotter but Fabiano Kiper Mai worked embroidering clothes in a garment factory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 4:03 am

Alvaro castillo worked in the National guard.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 6:16 am

Pekka-Eric Auvinen listed his occupation as 'Unemployed Philosopher, Outcast' on his Youtube page. I find this both funny and a bit sad.

Employer_Square, incelgnorance and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 32074

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 8:23 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Pekka-Eric Auvinen listed his occupation as 'Unemployed Philosopher, Outcast' on his Youtube page. I find this both funny and a bit sad.

Atleast he went out with style
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 5:02 am

Richard Poplawksi listed his occupation before prison as 'Beach Bum' on his meetaninmate profile.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 5:13 am

Not a mass shotter, but one of the jobs of Timothy Mcveigh was in a Burger King.
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 35121
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 7:51 am

Charles Starkweather - Was a garbage collector but was fired shortly before he started his main killing spree for repeatedly not showing up to work.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:37 am

Bryan James Riley - US Marine

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 8:20 am

Jeremy Bamber (1985) - Was working on his fathers farm at the time of the shooting

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 43521
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Martin Bryant worked at the Broad Arrow Café as a teenager.

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:27 am

Kimveer Gill - After he was discharged from the military in 1999 Gill got a job in a shipping company but was laid off in 2001.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 4:34 am

Steven Kazmierczak:
- Enlisted in the US army and completed basic training, but was discharged February 13th 2002
- Was a paid teaching assistant at NIU while an undergraduate student
- Had a part time job at a public library as a teenager
- Worked at a restaurant as a teenager over the summer of 1998
- Worked at a shopping centre over Christmas of 1999
- Worked at Walgreens between February and April 2000
- Had a a night job at UPS as well as a day job at K-Mart but is fired in November 2000 for breaking his hand
- Worked at a pharmacy between June and August 2000
- Became a correctional officer at the Rockville Correctional Facility in 2007 but was fired for getting a speeding ticket on his way to work

BlackAndWhiteKittenz likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 33903
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Phillip Adams was an NFL footballer and David Katz was a professional Madden player.
Back to top Go down
SonOfaGunz

SonOfaGunz

Contribution Points : 21458
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 1:02 am

Salvador Ramos worked at Whataburger for a while. In fact there was an incident involving Ramos and the grandmother of a friend where she noticed Salvador working at the drive thru. The woman took a picture of him and sent it his grandson (Salvador’s friend) with the caption: “See this is what happens when you drop out of high school”.

BlackAndWhiteKittenz and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 20096
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2022 2:40 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:

Well he was actually correct, he was a philosopher......

Nelson216 and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 41500
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 2:15 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:

Not sure if you knew, but Pekka and a friend of his worked at a local farm in the summer of 2006

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 2:15 am

Luke Woodham worked at Dominoes Pizza

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 26924
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 3:24 am

Payton Gendron was studying engineering at Broome Community College. He later dropped out without telling his parents, who were also engineers.

ANOMIC, vril and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2023 1:22 am

Michael Ryan once worked as a bouncer at local rock concerts

Back to top Go down
professorwesthorse

professorwesthorse

Contribution Points : 1772

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 6:24 am

Guest wrote:
Randy Stair: Weis Supermarket, worked at a hospital for a short time

He got a job at McDonald's in Spring 2010 and after three hours of training, he quit the next day. He also worked at the Wilkes-Barre Hospital for one day as a general materials manager. He never went back the next day. His dad got him a job at Weis, and as of the last few years he worked as an overnight stocker.
Back to top Go down
Currings

Currings

Contribution Points : 13363

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 6:39 am

David Kozák: worked at airport
Connor Sturgeon: banker (obviously)
Lucas De Oliveira: Tiktoker/Music maker (Phonk)
Audrey Hale: drawing & art (same shit but alr)
Salvador Ramos: Wendy's
Matti Saari: Army
Artyom Kazantsev: Army (before he tried taking his life & was eventually kicked out.)
Ilnaz Galyaviev: Computers (as a child atleast)
Robert Card: Army
William Atchison: gas station
Back to top Go down
Currings

Currings

Contribution Points : 13363

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 6:46 am

Dimitrios Pagourtzis - Attended Greek Orthodox Church in Texas
Ethan Crumbley - 5-1 Diner
Omar Mateen - Security guard
Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Barber
Gadzhimurad Kagirov - MMA fighter
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Contribution Points : 24179
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 8:52 am

Anthony McRae had worked a job for seven years at a warehouse where he loaded trucks. However, he ended up quitting this job a couple of years before his attack.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooters/Occupations    Mass Shooters/Occupations  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooters/Occupations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2