Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Empty
PostSubject: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:00 am

If you're an animal lover at all, I suggest you click away from this thread, cause it's gonna get pretty graphic. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To make a long story really short, a furry with a fanbase of tens of thousands just got outed as an animal abuser. I say "animal abuser" because I don't know what other words I can use to describe a guy who liked to sodomize his pet dog as it's dying of kidney failure or stick his dick into fresh roadkill. And what might be the worst part of this is that not only was this guy part of a group, he wasn't even the worst of the bunch. Tales of people literally raping puppies to death is just the tip of the iceberg here.

Here's a video Mister Metokur made on the situation summarizing the whole clusterfuck:

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 10:02 am

One of many reasons why I hate furries.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Im super liberal when it comes people being who they are but furries are just weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:30 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Im super liberal when it comes people being who they are but furries are just weird.
I Agree
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:07 pm

W.A.R. wrote:

I think what's going on here goes way beyond just weird.

W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:18 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:

I think what's going on here goes way beyond just weird.

I was speaking in general. These people you're talking about are flat out fucked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 3:53 pm

We need to Torment the Furries for fun. Very Happy
I'd be happy to do so. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Ziamber II wrote:

Definitely
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm

I'm looking forward to the Onision video Metokur will make in a few weeks.
Halcyon666 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Definitely
y-yeah furries sure are weirdos......

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 3:40 am

I did troll a Australian Bronies forum in 2014, although it seemed very boring compared to the torment of CMR. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

Contribution Points : 64337
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 am

The furry subculture is actually full of violence and other fucked up shit. Google "JohnOfE".

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 11:57 am

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
The furry subculture is actually full of violence and other fucked up shit. Google "JohnOfE".

Oh I don't doubt it. All too often I hear stories of furries, both prominent or otherwise, having pasts full of sexual deviancies like pedophilia and zoophilia. The demented are attracted to the subculture like moths to a flame.

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:06 pm

We should start an anti-furries campaign.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 1:13 am

Ziamber II wrote:

I would not be opposed to that.

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:21 am

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
Since January, 2004, JohnOfE has had "sexual attraction and great love"[3] for the character Norbert Foster Beaver from the Nickelodeon animated television series The Angry Beavers

Well... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:41 am

STK wrote:
Wait a minute, are you a furry?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 10:44 am

Ziamber II wrote:
DEFINITELY.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 2:45 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
STK wrote:
Nah, I'm just making a joke since my avatar is a anthro cat.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

STK wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
STK wrote:
Nah, I'm just making a joke since my avatar is a anthro cat.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 9:53 pm

I'm just passing by this thread again to add that one of the people involved with the animal abuse ring is also allegedly a child molester who shared CP with other members of the group.

REBdoomer1999

REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:37 am

Enesbrietchvonfrederitch wrote:

Well... Rolling Eyes

What did he mean by this?

REBdoomer1999

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 am

I'm speechless.

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 am

I wonder how furries would react when tormented....... Very Happy
The Bronies gave a very boring reaction.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm

REBdoomer1999 wrote:
I'm speechless.

I'm just waiting for the day when it comes out that several of the people involved in this group are revealed as serial murderers and/or rapists. Hell one of them is already a child molester as noted above, the rest are just a couple steps away from becoming the next Dahmer.

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 2:02 am

A Mass Shooting that removes furries would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group   Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furry YT personality outed as part of an animal abuse group
Page 1 of 1