Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E n D's animal abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
computerman

Contribution Points : 29719
Forum Reputation : 0

E n D's animal abuse Empty
PostSubject: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 12:09 am

This site claims they abused animals I cannot recall that being said. Can you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2024 4:02 am

computerman wrote:
This site claims they abused animals I cannot recall that  being said. Can you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not aware of any specific source. It is not in the diaries, not in their 'mission briefings', it was not something reported by people who saw the basement tapes.

Granted, there are hundreds of student interviews in the 11k and one of the questions asked there was some version of "did you know E&D?", to which people often responded with stuff along the lines of: "No, but I heard that the whole trenchcoat crowd were nazis that like goth music".

So the 11k is full of people saying all sorts of stuff about TCM, the school or about E&D - some of it true but many of which are just rumors that are being repeated. I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere in 11k mentioned some sort of sadistic behavior.

But unless the quote would come from someone who knew them well (blackjack employees, Chris Morris, Nate Dykemann etc.) then I would not necessarily put a lot of weight behind it.

One thing I do remember is taht the Harris family owned a dog. I can't recall it off the top of my head who said it and where, but I have a vague recollection that the dog had some health problems in 1998 and someone said that Eric was distressed over that.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 38116
Forum Reputation : 256

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 3:55 am

I don't believe they abused animals. Eric wrote he hated anyone that harms animals. I agree with him in that.

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 38116
Forum Reputation : 256

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 3:58 am

Sabratha wrote:

One thing I do remember is taht the Harris family owned a dog. I can't recall it off the top of my head who said it and where, but I have a vague recollection that the dog had some health problems in 1998 and someone said that Eric was distressed over that.

IIRC his dog was called sparky, and Dylan covered his shift at blackjack as Eric wasn't sure if the dog was gonna make it and wanted to spend time with him.

Sabratha likes this post

Back to top Go down
WhiteFlesh

WhiteFlesh

Contribution Points : 7557
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 7:34 am

Xtina wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

IIRC his dog was called sparky, and Dylan covered his shift at blackjack as Eric wasn't sure if the dog was gonna make it and wanted to spend time with him.

Yep, the dog was having seizures and apparently Eric also took time off school to care for him. I'm sure Eric loved his dog but at the same time I have to wonder if it was an excuse for him to stay home so he could work on the bomb/NBK in general.

Don't know what happened to Sparky after columbine/how long he lived for.

eh8300

Contribution Points : 3625
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 6:17 pm

Eric loved Sparky very much. I know that Sparky died a few years after Eric did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E n D's animal abuse   E n D's animal abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E n D's animal abuse
Page 1 of 1