Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric emotional abuse ?

Go down 
+3
42099_4EVA
Screamingophelia
Rebbie556
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

Eric emotional abuse ? Empty
PostSubject: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

ok so i was rewatching that clip of eric yelling into the camera for hitmen for hire to make a shitpost, and i had a thought. you see, i’ve been a bit preoccupied with the way eric’s home life was like and how his father may have treated him. of course, this is all purely speculation from what little information we have about it, so this is purely a theory.
so everyone has seen this clip where eric yells into the camera and is quite aggressive. it was for a school project and he was acting, so again, these are just my thoughts. the way he advances toward the camera and his tone of voice struck me, especially when he says, “do you understand, you little worthless piece of crap?” he only needs one take, unlike dylan who messes up a couple times, and i feel it’s because eric has been on the receiving end of that behavior before. wayne harris had a military background, and as we all know, soldiers in-training often get screamed at in this manner without being able to strike back, they just have to take it. they’re berated often, and all they can do is say, “yes, sir.” we also know eric would get yelled at by his father as stated in a document he was given while in the diversion program. he also stated somewhere that he hid in a closet when he wanted to be alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i just feel like eric may have been mirroring what he experienced himself in this clip.

LIKE I SAID, THIS IS PURELY MY SPECULATION, DON’T THROW ROCKS AT ME PLS.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 pm

His face changes too at the end and the end with "do you understand me?" Is parental sounding.. it's worth taking about. No stones from me.

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Eric did say that yelling was done when there were conflicts or arguments in the house. His tone does ring of authority. I have no doubts that there was probably a lot of yelling and screaming going on during disagreements. So I believe he likely did get some inspiration from his dad on his hard ass demeanor. Smile

But I think it's a stretch in saying he was emotionally abused. I mean who's to say that after all the yelling that Wayne didn't slap him on the back or give him a fatherly hug? We just don't know, but we do know that Eric said his parents were the best ever. No where did Eric state he was abused emotionally or physically.

I do believe that Eric admired his dad, so its not hard to imagine him picking up on his mannerisms and such.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Eric did say that yelling was done when there were conflicts or arguments in the house. His tone does ring of authority.  I have no doubts that there was probably a lot of yelling and screaming going on during disagreements. So I believe he likely did get some inspiration from his dad on his hard ass demeanor. Smile

But I think it's a stretch in saying he was emotionally abused. I mean who's to say that after all the yelling that Wayne didn't slap him on the back or give him a fatherly hug?   We just don't know, but we do know that Eric said his parents were the best ever. No where did Eric state he was abused emotionally or physically.  

I do believe that Eric admired his dad, so its not hard to imagine him picking up on his mannerisms and such.

He could have gotten his temper from his dad too. I don't think he was abused but he may have looked to his dad as what a "man' should be like and if he felt like he fell short it may have effected him a lot.

He was shorter than his dad and I think brother, he had health issues throughout his life, he was really smart but felt like the military was his only shot. He didn't see any other life for himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:15 pm

In supportive parents he mentioned his mom 2nd Kevin and least supportive his dad .
There might be siblings rivalry in there .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
In supportive parents he mentioned his mom 2nd Kevin and least supportive his dad .
There might be siblings  rivalry  in there .

But he also said that Kev was his favorite family member. I agree there was likely some rivalry. Kevin was pretty much all the things Eric wanted to be, he was tall, moderately popular etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

He could have gotten his temper from his dad too. I don't think he was abused but he may have looked to his dad as what a "man' should be like and if he felt like he fell short it may have effected him a lot.

He was shorter than his dad and I think brother, he had health issues throughout his life, he was really smart but felt like the military was his only shot. He didn't see any other life for himself.

Kevin was taller then Eric. I'm not sure by how much, but he was taller.

Also I do agree that Eric likely looked at his dad and pretty much saw the "Alpha Military" type man and did strive to be as close to that as he possibly could.

It's not hard to imagine Eric having issues with his health/mental problems and thinking they made him less manly in his own eyes and in others. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:17 pm

I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead leads a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Ivan wrote:
I find it interesting that Eric and Kevin screamed at each other. I wonder if his parents were present at that time?

One thing that isn't discussed is the fact that ALL siblings have problems. Dylan wasn't alone in getting into disagreements with his brother. Eric had troubles with his older brother too.

I also don't for a second think Wayne Harris abused Eric. Why would he want to do that to a son he wants to be successful? I think he may have been strict but I don't think he was abusive. And he was strict because he wanted Eric to turn out alright much like he did so he had good reason.

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

The impression I got from the Harris family is that like the Klebold family they were caring, but very clinical.

Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

If he were as bad as what's speculated Kevin would have had problems too -- and I assume there were times Kevin let Wayne down too that aren't spoken about because he didn't end up becoming a mass murderer and instead led a successful life.

Agreed. I know my sisters/brother and I have actually gotten into physical fights before. Haha Every one fights and argues with their siblings.complaint  It's just a right of passage in a sense.   Smile

I have said before that Wayne likely did have a strict style of parenting. But that doesn't mean there was abuse going on within the family. Not many abused kids would say that their parents were the best f*cking parents ever.

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:34 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

I think that "worthless piece of crap" stuff comes more from what was said to Eric AT SCHOOL than what his Dad may have said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

I bet a lot of this speculation also comes from the fact that the Harris's haven't been in public talking about Eric like Dylan's mom has. People assume they have something to hide.

It's always been telling to me that Eric was more emotional in the BT, talking about his family and stuff and Dylan was pretty much " eff off, bye"
That's because in my eyes Dylan was sociopathic and just did not care. Eric had a lot of emotional pain/burden in his life. He tried to make himself out to be this big bad guy but he was an angry teenager and he felt nobody listened to him because he was just a kid, etc.

Ironically I think talking to Eric would have solved A LOT of problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 1:38 pm

It's also worth noting that Dylan ENJOYED the massacre and killing a lot more than Eric. Eric was quieter and seemed pretty disappointed when he realized what killing people was really like.

Dylan loved it from the start to when he killed himself. And I don't think it's just because he was going to kill himself later that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Dylan's goodbye did seem cold compared to Eric's. But then again we are just going by the transcripts. scratch I would love to hear/see the goodbye tape to see their facial expressions and the tone of voice they spoke in.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:09 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Dylan's goodbye did seem cold compared to Eric's. But then again we are just going by the transcripts. scratch I would love to hear/see the goodbye tape to see their facial expressions and the tone of voice they spoke in.

True, his voice could have been really sad. There's a million different ways he could have said what he said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Ivan wrote:
It's also worth noting that Dylan ENJOYED the massacre and killing a lot more than Eric. Eric was quieter and seemed pretty disappointed when he realized what killing people was really like.

Dylan loved it from the start to when he killed himself. And I don't think it's just because he was going to kill himself later that day.

It is true that Dylan seemed more vocal and was all over the place, while Eric seemed more like he was on a seek and destroy type mission.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Ivan wrote:

It is true that Dylan seemed more vocal and was all over the place, while Eric seemed more like he was on a seek and destroy type mission.

Neither of them killed anyone after the library. So, I think they were both coming down from whatever high they were on.

I have read some speculation that Val screaming at him and Dylan telling her to shut up over and over was him coming back to reality and realizing what he was doing. That could be a Dylan apologist or they may be on to something, we will never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
True, his voice could have been really sad. There's a million different ways he could have said what he said.

My thoughts as well. Which is why I want to see those tapes so badly.

That and I just don't trust the transcripts are word for word exactly what was said. F*cking Jeffco! Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66160
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Well, I'm sure this won't be agreed with but I've always said and I will always say, there's something not right about the relationship between Eric and Wayne and Kathy. I don't think Eric was physically abused but I wholeheartedly believed he was emotionally and mentally abused, especially considering Wayne specifically was Eric's handler. I believe a lot of the mental issues concerning Eric came from programming.....But I won't get into that but yeah, I too saw the way Eric spoke in Hitmen For Hire, it was as if he heard that type of vile screaming before and he was just reciting what he heard his father say.

As far as Eric saying that his parents' were the best ever, well that doesn't mean anything. Women who are abused by men, rather it be physically, verbally, emotionally or otherwise, they almost always say, "yeah but he's a great guy though and I love him", despite the fact that the guy is verbally or mentally or emotionally abusing them. So the fact that Eric said his parents' were the best ever doesn't mean anything to me. Some kids are abused (verbally, emotionally and in other ways) and they see their parent(s) as the good people still because the kids think they deserve or "deserved" the abuse.

Anyway, yeah, there's so much more to the Eric-Wayne-Kathy and even the Eric-Wayne-Kathy-Kevin dynamic that the public doesn't know about and perhaps that's the reason why Wayne and Kathy and even Kevin don't do public interviews. It's one big secret that Eric can't come back and reveal (now that's he's been to the other side and has collected a new way of thinking and seeing things) and Wayne, Kathy and Kevin won't ever talk about. Just my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 4:00 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Well, I'm sure this won't be agreed with but I've always said and I will always say, there's something not right about the relationship between Eric and Wayne and Kathy. I don't think Eric was physically abused but I wholeheartedly believed he was emotionally and mentally abused, especially considering Wayne specifically was Eric's handler. I believe a lot of the mental issues concerning Eric came from programming.....But I won't get into that but yeah, I too saw the way Eric spoke in Hitmen For Hire, it was as if he heard that type of vile screaming before and he was just reciting what he heard his father say.

As far as Eric saying that his parents' were the best ever, well that doesn't mean anything. Women who are abused by men, rather it be physically, verbally, emotionally or otherwise, they almost always say, "yeah but he's a great guy though and I love him", despite the fact that the guy is verbally or mentally or emotionally abusing them. So the fact that Eric said his parents' were the best ever doesn't mean anything to me. Some kids are abused (verbally, emotionally and in other ways) and they see their parent(s) as the good people still because the kids think they deserve or "deserved" the abuse.

Anyway, yeah, there's so much more to the Eric-Wayne-Kathy and even the Eric-Wayne-Kathy-Kevin dynamic that the public doesn't know about and perhaps that's the reason why Wayne and Kathy and even Kevin don't do public interviews. It's one big secret that Eric can't come back and reveal (now that's he's been to the other side and has collected a new way of thinking and seeing things) and Wayne, Kathy and Kevin won't ever talk about. Just my opinion on it.

You believe in the theory that eric was under MK ultra mind control that was done to him by his father because of his military connections? interesting.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66778
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 am

I do believe that Wayne and Kathy were good parents to Eric. They may not have been the most loving/nurturing, but don't you think Eric would have said something about their emotional abuse if he knew he was going to die? He had nothing to lose.

Their lives were scrutinized inside and out after the shooting, do you think we would have heard if they found Eric was treated poorly by his parents? I just don't see it...
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 11:11 am

Littlelo wrote:
I do believe that Wayne and Kathy were good parents to Eric. They may not have been the most loving/nurturing, but don't you think Eric would have said something about their emotional abuse if he knew he was going to die? He had nothing to lose.  

Their lives were scrutinized inside and out after the shooting, do you think we would have heard if they found Eric was treated poorly by his parents? I just don't see it...

How do we know he didn't say anything on those basement tapes? By what? Just some transcripts that were published out to the public? Or by Sue's word? Or Brooks or whoever else claimed to be family and friends of E&D's word? Nah, sorry unless I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them. I'm sorry but I don't. Unless I and others were to see the actual tapes ourselves - unedited, I don't trust some transcripts to believe that this is what E&D said, because if the transcripts are true of what was said in the basement tapes, why wouldn't the Colorado courts release them? Why have them destroyed and it's bull regarding the excuse that it would encourage others to follow in E&D's footsteps because if that was the case, then why did the courts and the government allow Charles Manson to do interview after interview, knowing that the public hearing him talk, would encourage them to want to be like Charlie (and it did encourage a few to be supportive of Charlie and want to be like him). Furthermore, they didn't release E&D's basement tapes and some teens still went on to be encouraged by E&D and do school shootings, so what did Colorado accomplish by not releasing the basement tapes?

No, sorry but I wholeheartedly believe the reason Colorado and the government didn't release those basement tapes because there are things on those tapes that would tell the real reason why Eric and Dylan transformed to become angry individuals, it would show what and whoreally were the driving forces behind Eric and Dylan and the Columbine tragedy.

Furthermore, if he said anything good about his parents before in writings, again people who are being verbally, mentally and emotionally abused don't look at their abusers as the bad people, they still love their abusers because they think somehow that their abusers don't mean to do what they're doing or that they themselves deserve the abuse. I don't think Wayne physically abused Eric but yeah, sorry, from New York to Colorado, Eric was put under mental abuse by Wayne with Kathy allowing it. Sorry, not sorry but that's just what I feel. I don't think there was emotional abuse but I do believe there was mental abuse.

Last edited by 42099_4EVA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Mystic808 wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

You believe in the theory that eric was under MK ultra mind control that was done to him by his father because of his military connections? interesting.

Well...I didn't want to put it out there because it's often ridiculed but yes, yes I absolutely do. I do believe that Eric was a victim of MK Ultra programming. I 500% believe that, because a friend of mine was a victim of MK Ultra, he had all the traits that Eric had - angry, violent, looked at life as if it were a violent video game or an ongoing war, he had the violent dreams and nightmares, and then his MK Ultra mind programming became so bad that went onto a Navy yard in America - Washington, D.C. and shot a few others and then was taken out by the police after he finished the MK Ultra mission that he was programmed to commit. Like Eric, he also carved weird messages on his gun, messages that pertained to MK Ultra. He used to tell me (when I traveled to the U.S. to see him on occasion), and his few other friends how he felt like the government was trying to get into his mind and he was tired of it, he was tired of being victimized as a guinea pig under MK Ultra. Also Eric named one of his guns "Arlene" and the word "Arlene" is something very connected to MK Ultra. "Arlene" is an MK Ultra mind controlling personality that is sometimes created within a person being put under MK Ultra. One model I heard of was programmed with the MK Ultra personality "Arlene" within her and whenever she turned into "Arlene", she became dangerously vicious, to where she tried to strangle her husband in a professional, military-style manner.

My friend was under MK Ultra control and if they can do it to him, they can do it to anyone. Some people don't believe this, because you know, they still believe Oswald killed Kennedy and that UFO's are nice little creatures like in that American, comedy show Third Rock From The Sun and that DIA is just a beautiful, little airport simply for traveling, but like I said, I had a friend who was under MK Ultra for years and so I know what the government does and how they operate, and by Wayne being in the military and working at and having dealings with one of the bases that was deeply involved in MK Ultra in New York (even long after the base had closed), yeah everything about Eric screamed MK Ultra mind programming victim (I believe Dylan was under MK Ultra as well because he often talked about life being like a dream and he also talked about dreams and visions he had - which is a trait that's common in MK Ultra dissociative disorder). This is why I can't feel hate or animosity towards Eric and Dylan regarding what they did, because I know that when people said on 4/20 that E&D were there shooting - but they seemed out of it, I know what that means, it was them but then again, it wasn't them. Then to end their MK Ultra mission, they killed themselves - like many MK Ultra programmed killers do.

So yeah, to answer your reply, I wholeheartedly believe Eric and Dylan were under MK Ultra programming, this is why we will never, ever see the basement tapes, this is why almost everything else regarding the crime case of Columbine has been sealed. It's one big secret and we the public aren't suppose to know about it.....

Now call me crazy, nut, I don't care but I believe this wholeheartedly and I always will because again, I've seen what MK Ultra is firsthand and that shit is fucking scary but it's so damn real.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:44 pm

The tapes were transcribed and described in official police reports and by the many many people who were given the opportunity to view them. If Eric said something about being abused, it would be a huge deal for people who were looking to place blame or find a reason for what they did. I doubt every individual who saw the tapes all conspired to leave out something like that.

I know that the transcriptions we have of the basement tapes are not 100% accurate, but I also don't believe that anyone purposely added or omitted anything from them. We haven't heard discrepancies from anyone who has seen them. It was a lot more than just the police and E&D's parents.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Littlelo wrote:
The tapes were transcribed and described in official police reports and by the many many people who were given the opportunity to view them. If Eric said something about being  abused, it would be a huge deal for people who were looking to place blame or find a reason for what they did. I doubt every individual who saw the tapes all conspired to leave out something like that.

I know that the transcriptions we have of the basement tapes are not 100% accurate, but I also don't believe that anyone purposely added or omitted anything from them. We haven't heard discrepancies from anyone who has seen them. It was a lot more than just the police and E&D's parents.

Yeah, like I trust the police, especially Jeff County police, lol. If Eric had said he was under mental abuse from his military father, do you actually think they would let that get out to the public? That his U.S. Military father had mentally abused him? Come on now, it's better to blame guns, music and mental illness diseases like depression and psychopathy for the Columbine tragedy; And there were a lot more people than the police and E&D's parents who saw the tapes. Can you tell me who else other than them saw them? Did the families of the deceased victims see them? Also again, it obviously wasn't "we don't want to release the tapes because it might encourage others to follow E&D" so why would they not release the footage for the public to see? And I do think we have a right to see them, since what E&D did was a public crime.

They released rare home footage of Jeffrey Dahmer, wouldn't they be concerned that the public might see that video and that some might be encouraged to follow in Jeffrey's footsteps?

Apparently they weren't concerned because all one would have to do would be to go on Youtube and watch Jeff's home footage but E&D's basement tapes were prohibited from being released....I think that speaks volumes as to the fact that there's some twisted secrets going on involving this entire crime.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Victim's families viewed them as did various members of the media.

Rachel Scott's father is responsible for releasing the only audio clip we have of them. Would all of these parties with all different interests and who were suing one another really conspire together? Sorry, it just doesn't make sense. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion and I doubt anything else I present will change it.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 2:51 pm

Rachel Scott's father...Rachel Scott, the same Rachel Scott, who's brother claimed that Rachel had a conversation with Eric and Dylan on 4/20 that went like this:

"What would Jesus do?” says Klebold.

“Do you still believe in God?” asks Harris.

“You know I do,” Rachel answers.

“Then go be with him,” Harris says before firing the fatal shot.

Despite the fact that there was no evidence that such a conversation like that took place, but this conversation was made to make it look like E&D only killed her because she was a christian. Yeah, lol so it's highly unlikely that I'd believe Rachel Scott's dad.

Also, it's not just the basement tapes, there were other pieces of evidence that belonged to Eric and Dylan, such as Eric's microcassette tape labeled "Nixon". Were the victims families' able to view that as well? How about the green steno book found in a desk drawer at Eric's home? The book that belonged to Wayne? He used it to write down various matters concerning his son’s supposed mental health, errant behavior and interactions with neighbors and authorities. Were the families allowed to view that as well?

I doubt it. Like I said, and I'll end it like this. Yes, my opinions are my opinions. It's also the opinions of a lot of people who have thoroughly investigated into the Columbine case. There's a big secret regarding what really happened to Eric and Dylan and regarding the real reason why they committed NBK but as I stated, it's a secret that the public aren't supposed to know about. Only Sue and Tom and Kathy and Wayne can, and of course the victims' families - whom are only allowed to present forth the truth that the government wants people to believe regarding Eric and Dylan.

However it is what it is. People believe what they choose for their minds to believe.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 12:51 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
a friend of mine was a victim of MK Ultra, he had all the traits that Eric had - angry, violent, looked at life as if it were a violent video game or an ongoing war, he had the violent dreams and nightmares, and then his MK Ultra mind programming became so bad that went onto a Navy yard in America - Washington, D.C. and shot a few others and then was taken out by the police after he finished the MK Ultra mission that he was programmed to commit. Like Eric, he also carved weird messages on his gun, messages that pertained to MK Ultra. He used to tell me (when I traveled to the U.S. to see him on occasion), and his few other friends how he felt like the government was trying to get into his mind and he was tired of it, he was tired of being victimized as a guinea pig under MK Ultra. 

It never once occurred to you that perhaps your friend was simply mentally ill and lashing out? And are you seriously telling me you were friends with the Washington Navy Yard shooter? Can I see proof that you were indeed friends with this individual?

42099_4EVA wrote:
They released rare home footage of Jeffrey Dahmer, wouldn't they be concerned that the public might see that video and that some might be encouraged to follow in Jeffrey's footsteps? 

Allow me to introduce you to the concept that not all jurisdictions are the same. The police in one area of the country may do things differently than the police in another part of the country. 

42099_4EVA wrote:
Also, it's not just the basement tapes, there were other pieces of evidence that belonged to Eric and Dylan, such as Eric's microcassette tape labeled "Nixon". Were the victims families' able to view that as well? How about the green steno book found in a desk drawer at Eric's home? The book that belonged to Wayne? He used it to write down various matters concerning his son’s supposed mental health, errant behavior and interactions with neighbors and authorities. 

You know, I have a feeling that even if literally everything about the Columbine case was released and put on display for the entire public to view, you'd still have your doubts. You'd claim that documents were forged, footage doctored, and more. You would never be satisfied with an answer that didn't fit your narrative. 

42099_4EVA wrote:
Were the families allowed to view that as well?

Well in the next paragraph you state

42099_4EVA wrote:
Only Sue and Tom and Kathy and Wayne can, and of course the victims' families - whom are only allowed to present forth the truth that the government wants people to believe regarding Eric and Dylan.

So clearly it doesn't matter to you if they've seen anything at all. 

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yes, my opinions are my opinions.

These aren't opinions, these are serious accusations that you're putting forth. If I called you a pedophile that wouldn't be an opinion, it would be a malicious lie.

42099_4EVA wrote:
It's also the opinions of a lot of people who have thoroughly investigated into the Columbine case.

This is literally the first time I've heard of this theory.

42099_4EVA wrote:
Like I said, and I'll end it like this.

No No No. You can't just back down and give up once people start to challenge your beliefs. Otherwise you're giving off the impression that you actually don't care about the truth, or about having a reasonable conversation. You instead give off the impression that all you want is to cling on to your own beliefs regardless as to whether or not it is a lie.

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 1:14 am

Wow, that's a really strong reply you've got there. Yes I was long distance friends with Aaron. We talked a few times via phone and met once. Traveling from Canada to the U.S. isn't cheap.

Furthermore, no, no, NO, I will never, ever, ever believe that Columbine was an open and shut case where Eric and Dylan went postal and then did NBK just because of regular mental illness and bullying. Sorry, I believe to think that is bullshit. I honestly believe there is more to the Columbine tragedy than what is being told and YES if the actual, UNEDITED footage of the basement tapes and the unedited evidence regarding E&D were released, then I would believe it but guess what? It will NEVER be released, and again, WHY is that? And don't give me that bullshit that its because they didn't want copycat killers.

But as I said, it's been what - eighteen years now? We will never know the real truth  Eric and Dylan, only Eric and Dylan know that and they're gone - BUT everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions and mine is that I believe that there's more to the motive for what Eric and Dylan did than just regular mental illness and bullying - and that's my opinion and belief, and believe it or not, a few others DO share that opinion and belief as well, and isn't that one of the freedoms you all have in America? Everyone being entitled to their opinions? Neutral
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 1:33 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Yes I was long distance friends with Aaron. We talked a few times via phone and met once. Traveling from Canada to the U.S. isn't cheap.

Jesus, that's messed up. I'm sorry you had to go through the horrible experience of finding out your friend was a killer, and I mean this with complete sincerity.  

42099_4EVA wrote:
BUT everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions

That's all well and dandy, but as I said before this is not an opinion. This is an accusation that would have serious legal consequences if proven true. And an accusation, for me, requires more proof than you telling me "Jeffco is hiding something!"

42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 1:53 am

Thanks. It's still rough sometimes, thinking about what happened to him.

And well my opinions and beliefs are based on numerous questions. I'm at work now and can't get into everything tonight but I can tomorrow but my opinions and beliefs regarding Columbine are based off the following questions:

1. Why did more than one hundred eye-witnesses and earwitnesses to the attacks believe that multiple perpetrators were involved? Why did more than forty of these witnesses identify other suspects by name?

2. Why did numerous witnesses report hearing fully automatic fire?

3. Why did at least 35 witnesses hear shooting and explosions in the school after the gunmen had purportedly "committed suicide"?

4. Why was the gun Klebold supposedly used to kill himself found in his right hand, even though the wound was in the left temple and he was left-handed? Why was the shotgun Harris supposedly used to kill himself seen under his leg in photographs?

5. Why did investigators ignore so many compelling leads that suggested a wider conspiracy?

6. Why did police concentrate on "setting up a perimeter" around the school when dispatch was hearing the sounds of gunshots in the school? Why did police take such a long time to enter the school, and why after entry did they wait three hours to enter the library where the shooters had last been seen? Were they really, as Sheriff John Stone indicated, "outgunned" by two teenagers who could not aim? Why were other emergency personnel told that they would be shot if they tried to enter? Why was a police sniper with a clear shot on Klebold given an order not to fire?

7. Why did teacher Dave Sanders, who students were able to keep alive for three hours, die within twenty minutes of being taken into police custody? Why did they take so long to locate him when students were urgently telling them his location? Why was his shirt taken off?

8. Why did two teens who, contrary to public belief, were not bullied, had many friends, and were not psychopathic destroy their own lives and those of at least twelve other students and one teacher only six weeks before graduation?

9. If Harris and Klebold knew they were almost certainly going to be killed, why did both make plans for after the massacre? Why did Harris continue to do schoolwork and keep his grades up until the date of the attack? Why was Klebold telling others how excited he was to attend college in Arizona? Why did Klebold say on tape at prom night: * "Dad, we're going to laugh about this in 20 years"? Why did Harris make plans with old friends in New York for that summer, and tell at least one online friend about these plans? Why did Harris ask a teacher for help with an English essay days before the massacre? Why did he put his schedule in to work for the week *after the massacre?

10. Where is the evidence from gun shot residue tests on Harris, Klebold and the other suspects? Why were fingerprints from Harris and Klebold only found on two of the hundreds of pieces of evidence taken into possession. Whose fingerprints - if any - were on the many bombs and weapons found?

11. How were Harris and Klebold able to secretly transfer 99 explosive devices - by some accounts more than 120 - into the school? How were able to position them inside several vehicles - not their own - near the school? Who owned these cars and when and how were they cleared of involvement?

12. Why is it considered fact that Harris and Klebold placed the 'diversionary' bombs that exploded at South Wadsworth when there isn't any evidence at all that they did? No physical evidence linking them to this blast has been produced, nor have any witnesses placed them at the scene. One witness reportedly saw David Caravan, a member of the Trench Coat Mafia, fleeing the blast site with a smile on his face. An unidentified "transient" was discovered hiding in a nearby storm drain. Others spoke of a mysterious "survey crew" that "moved the backpacks" and may have placed them themselves.

13. Why did authorities claim that the two shotguns recovered did not have serial numbers when in fact they did? Why did they make no attempt to find out who sold the Hi-Point 9mm rifle and the pump-action shotgun used in the attack?

14. Are persistent rumours that the school administration was warned based in truth? Why was Principal Frank DeAngelis running up and down the interior cafeteria stairs almost immediately before the shooting started?

15. Was there indeed a 'fire drill' scheduled for later in the day, as one science teacher told his class? Were bomb threats called into the school that morning, as two sources claimed - one of whom told the news that morning and later died in a highly suspicious plane collision? Why did one special ed student make comments about "bombs in the trash can" the day before?

16. Why didn't the Final Report of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office state that the suspects never entered science rooms 1 and 8, despite the fact that shell casings were recovered in both locations?

17. Why didn't the Final Report of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office make no mention of the brief exit of a gunman on the eastern side of the building, as seen by many witnesses?

18. Why did police warn students of a gunman positioned on the roof if it was simply a "repairman"? Why did witnesses see two men on the roof and why did the students see him aiming what looked like a rifle? Why has Chris Clarke told three completely different stories about where he was when the shooting started and two about what he was at Columbine High to do that day? Why did he fail to recognize his own service van when he was rescued by Denver Police Officer Wayne DePew, who reportedly commandeered it - the keys were conveniently left in the ignition - and used it to rescue Clarke? Why did no other officers see this rescue, including the ones Officer DePew claims to have been with? Is it simply coincidence that Officer DePew's son attended Columbine High, witnessed disturbing, mysterious activities in the school, and was died in a strange 'accident' in New Mexico in 2013?

19. Is it simply coincidence that "crisis training drills" were held at Columbine High in the weeks before the attack? What was the nature of this training and who scheduled it?

20. Why were at least one police officer and one sheriff's deputy already at the school when the shooting started? Was the maintenance man in Clement Park, Dick Clark, correct when he claimed that he observed "an undercover cop" in the park before the shooting?

21. Why is it frequently claimed that there were no security cameras in the library or administration areas when many witnesses saw such cameras? Why does local media refuse to release their on-scene video footage from the first half-hour of the attack?

22. Where is the evidence taken from the computers of members of the Trench Coat Mafia? Where are the scores of missing interviews with students, including many of those in the science hall where some saw a gunman who appeared to be *"in his thirties"? Why are thousands of pages of investigatory material - including hundreds of reports and tips from witnesses unconnected with Columbine - still sealed?

23. Why has the school district's own report on the massacre, which included the extensive disciplinary records of the members of the Trench Coat Mafia, remained sealed to this day?

24. Why was no attempt made to interview Eric Harris' psychologist, who prescribed him Luvox? Why was no attempt made to analyze "white pills" discovered in Klebold's room? Is it a coincidence that Sgt. Randy West was the man who instructed officers to follow neither lead, and is it also a coincidence that "Sgt. West" does this in many other instances throughout the files?

25. Why did investigators show absolutely no interest in the fact that many planned attacks on schools were surfacing in the Denver area and around the country during this same time period? Why were so many of these plans made in advance of the attacks?

26. Why did the FBI and the ATF immediately become involved? Why were all but one of the "investigatory" teams headed or co-headed by an FBI agent, with the exception headed by a "former" FBI agent who was now with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI)? Was the crime scene "federalized" soon after the initiation of the attacks, under powers granted by the Anti-Terrorism Act signed by President Bill Clinton in the wake of the Oklahoma City Bombing and precisely three years before on April 20, 1996?

27. Why was top FBI psychologist Dwayne Fuselier, whose sons attended Columbine High and involved with the Trench Coat Mafia, selected to head the investigation? Even though his sons produced a video for video class in 1997 with members of the Trench Coat Mafia, including suspect Brooks Brown, featuring four trench-coated gunmen shooting through the halls of the school before blowing it up? Why didn't he recuse himself from the investigation and why did his superiors openly refuse to remove him? Is it simply coincidence that Fuselier was a key 'negotiator' at both the Waco and Montana Freemen sieges, both of which involved acts of severe brutality by federal law enforcement?

28. Why was the U.S. Attorney's Office consulted on "prosecutive decisions" with regard to the massacre - a local crime?

29. Why did personnel from the LAPD and the L.A. Sheriff's Office travel to the scene afterward? What was the subject of a ten-minute call between the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and the NYPD on the day of the massacre?

30. Why did two high-ranking military officers - a colonel and a general - appear on scene in camouflage uniforms? Why was the memorial service - held at a public park - ringed with military trucks? Who authorized a group of military jets to do a flyover and why?

31. Why did the Federal Emergency Management Agency hold a four-day "disaster training course" eighteen months before the massacre and "designed specially to adress the needs of Jefferson County," for future sheriff John Stone and other county officials?

32. Is it coincidence that the episode of The Promised Land on CBS scheduled for that week featured a kid firing a gun in front of a Denver high school? Is it coincidence that the episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on WB for that week featured a plan by a student gunman to kill everyone at his school? Is it a coincidence that MTV scheduled a program called Warning Signs, produced by the Justice Department, which was about violence and its effect on young people, to air two days after the massacre? Is it a coincidence that the History Channel had scheduled a program called Slaughter at Schools for May 10?

33. When ABC's 20/20 did a show about the disturbing "death education" programs in the early nineties, was it simply a coincidence that they featured Columbine High School
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 6:10 am

Mystic808 wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

one of the boys at rampart range video i forgot his name his dad works at FBI i found out . and Chris morris mother as cop/sheriff .
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 6:43 am

Littlelo wrote:

well Eric was alone when he died they didnt take care of their child he didnt have a funeral. Therefore they hired private investigators what to do with his body.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:12 am

Rebbie556 wrote:
Littlelo wrote:

well Eric was alone when he died they didnt take care of their child he didnt have a funeral. Therefore they hired private investigators what to do with his body.

Sue almost didn't have a funeral for Dylan and had to be pretty much talked into it. It was not a normal situation and there was a lot of anger in the community and confusion for the parents who were still trying to cope. I agree they should have had a funeral for him but we can only speculate as to their reasoning for things. I do get the feeling though that they would rather put Eric and Columbine behind them unlike Sue who has made talking about it part of her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:25 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Mystic808 wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

Well...I didn't want to put it out there because it's often ridiculed but yes, yes I absolutely do. I do believe that Eric was a victim of MK Ultra programming. I 500% believe that, because a friend of mine was a victim of MK Ultra, he had all the traits that Eric had - angry, violent, looked at life as if it were a violent video game or an ongoing war, he had the violent dreams and nightmares, and then his MK Ultra mind programming became so bad that went onto a Navy yard in America - Washington, D.C. and shot a few others and then was taken out by the police after he finished the MK Ultra mission that he was programmed to commit. Like Eric, he also carved weird messages on his gun, messages that pertained to MK Ultra. He used to tell me (when I traveled to the U.S. to see him on occasion), and his few other friends how he felt like the government was trying to get into his mind and he was tired of it, he was tired of being victimized as a guinea pig under MK Ultra. Also Eric named one of his guns "Arlene" and the word "Arlene" is something very connected to MK Ultra. "Arlene" is an MK Ultra mind controlling personality that is sometimes created within a person being put under MK Ultra. One model I heard of was programmed with the MK Ultra personality "Arlene" within her and whenever she turned into "Arlene", she became dangerously vicious, to where she tried to strangle her husband in a professional, military-style manner.

My friend was under MK Ultra control and if they can do it to him, they can do it to anyone. Some people don't believe this, because you know, they still believe Oswald killed Kennedy and that UFO's are nice little creatures like in that American, comedy show Third Rock From The Sun and that DIA is just a beautiful, little airport simply for traveling, but like I said, I had a friend who was under MK Ultra for years and so I know what the government does and how they operate, and by Wayne being in the military and working at and having dealings with one of the bases that was deeply involved in MK Ultra in New York (even long after the base had closed), yeah everything about Eric screamed MK Ultra mind programming victim (I believe Dylan was under MK Ultra as well because he often talked about life being like a dream and he also talked about dreams and visions he had - which is a trait that's common in MK Ultra dissociative disorder). This is why I can't feel hate or animosity towards Eric and Dylan regarding what they did, because I know that when people said on 4/20 that E&D were there shooting - but they seemed out of it, I know what that means, it was them but then again, it wasn't them. Then to end their MK Ultra mission, they killed themselves - like many MK Ultra programmed killers do.

So yeah, to answer your reply, I wholeheartedly believe Eric and Dylan were under MK Ultra programming, this is why we will never, ever see the basement tapes, this is why almost everything else regarding the crime case of Columbine has been sealed. It's one big secret and we the public aren't suppose to know about it.....

Now call me crazy, nut, I don't care but I believe this wholeheartedly and I always will because again, I've seen what MK Ultra is firsthand and that shit is fucking scary but it's so damn real.

You don't want to face the fact that your crush killed people willingly and with pleasure so you grasp for batshit crazy excuses so you can live in your own warped fantasy. What was that line Eric used to say? "Fucking pathetic."?
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 8:54 am

mordupen wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Mystic808 wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

You don't want to face the fact that your crush killed people willingly and with pleasure so you grasp for batshit crazy excuses so you can live in your own warped fantasy. What was that line Eric used to say? "Fucking pathetic."?

My crush? You sound like so incredibly foolish. I have a crush on two teens who are dead, oh yeah, I fucking have a hard on every night to Dylan and Eric's picture. You sound stupid. A crush on them? No, you silly person. What I do have is a crush on wanting to know the TRUTH.

I guess I have a crush on Ted Kaczynsky who was also an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED killer or a woman named Cathy O'Brien who went through numerous  MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED programming abuse and who (along with another woman named Svali, who even SAID that Eric and Dylan were programmed under MK Ultra to KILLL). I could give a shit if Eric and Dylan, Dylan and Eric were ugly, cute, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, men or women, it doesn't matter. Eric and Dylan could have been two teens who looked like wolfman, it wouldn't matter. What matters is trying to find out the REAL reason why in over eighteen years, almost ALL evidence regarding the massacre has STILL not been released, why in eighteen years, there's more secrets and bizarre and suspicious mysteries about Columbine than there are answers. Because I mean, damn, maybe I'm crazy but I know damn well people can't honestly say that the Columbine tragedy happened because Eric was fucking crazy nut and Dylan was a fucking depressed asshole. People can't honestly think that there's nothing more to it than that, from the fact that both Eric and Dylan were CREMATED, to the fact of a few people AT the school ON 4/20 stating they saw MI6 on the damn scene of the school - MI6! But right, those few people are all crazy people who probably just have crushes on E&D too right? How about the people who reported on the fact that they were fired at (not by the shooters though mind you) when they tried to leave the school? Are those people just ones who have crushes on E&D too? Hmm?

No, I believe there's more to the Columbine tragedy and a few others believe it as well. There are two many factors to show otherwise. There are MORE facts to show that there's more secret shit that JeffCO and the militarized city of Littleton, Colorado (a town that has VERY close ties to Lockheed Martin - and that is KNOWN to be the damn testing ground for numerous mind control experiments). But I guess I'm just making that up out of my damn ass right? So don't try to use Eric's "fucking pathetic" line on me because if you ask me, we're doing a HUGE disservice to not only E&D by not finding out the truth (which is that they were programmed by FORCE to kill) AND we're doing a disservice to the 13 innocent children who were killed that day byt not finding out the REAL truth.

So please go ahead with that bull. I just want to know the truth like everyone else, but not this watered down "Dylan was depressed and an asshole and Eric was a nutcase" truth that we've been handed. I think it's owed to not Eric and Dylan but to the damn 13 people who were killed that day to know the TRUTH. That HALF of these thirteen people had no idea that what happened was done to them by more than just two people and that the people were PROGRAMMED by FORCE to do so by the American government.

Now if you want, I would be glad to post numerous findings after findings that I have found that shows that this tragedy is more than just a psycho and a depressed emo going on a crazed kill - but YOU won't want to see that will ya? Because you just love your government because you really believe the Government would never do something like MK Ultra on ordinary citizens right? LOL Fool...

Last edited by 42099_4EVA on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 9:05 am

I think most people on this forum believe Columbine was more than a psychopath and a depressed follower. And as for those outside the forum who don't study it in-depth, the biggest misconception is that it was solely because of bullying or movies and music. I don't think there has been one narrative that has been pushed by everyone.

JeffCo has been heavily heavily scrutinized for how they handled this case. IMO no one in this community would "cover up" for them or ignore blatant evidence of the caliber that you are suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 am

Littlelo wrote:
I think most people on this forum believe Columbine was more than a psychopath and a depressed follower. And as for those outside the forum who don't study it in-depth, the biggest misconception is that it was solely because of bullying or movies and music. I don't think there has been one narrative that has been pushed by everyone.

JeffCo has been heavily heavily scrutinized for how they handled this case. IMO no one in this community would "cover up" for them or ignore blatant evidence of the caliber that you are suggesting.

Agreed.

I do question the gun in Dylan's right hand though. However, I think that was talked about.

The whole "planning' for the future. Depressed people do that, people who want to cover stuff up will act normal and make plans and what not.

People who don't research the case chalk it up to a simple answer, but there is so much more to it, hence why we are still talking about it close to 20 years later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My crush? You sound like so incredibly foolish. I have a crush on two teens who are dead, oh yeah, I fucking have a hard on every night to Dylan and Eric's picture. You sound stupid. A crush on them? No, you silly person. What I do have is a crush on wanting to know the TRUTH.

I guess I have a crush on Ted Kaczynsky who was also an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED killer or a woman named Cathy O'Brien who went through numerous MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED programming abuse and who (along with another woman named Svali, who even SAID that Eric and Dylan were programmed under MK Ultra to KILLL). I could give a shit if Eric and Dylan, Dylan and Eric were ugly, cute, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, men or women, it doesn't matter. Eric and Dylan could have been two teens who looked like wolfman, it wouldn't matter. What matters is trying to find out the REAL reason why in over eighteen years, almost ALL evidence regarding the massacre has STILL not been released, why in eighteen years, there's more secrets and bizarre and suspicious mysteries about Columbine than there are answers. Because I mean, damn, maybe I'm crazy but I know damn well people can't honestly say that the Columbine tragedy happened because Eric was fucking crazy nut and Dylan was a fucking depressed asshole. People can't honestly think that there's nothing more to it than that, from the fact that both Eric and Dylan were CREMATED, to the fact of a few people AT the school ON 4/20 stating they saw MI6 on the damn scene of the school - MI6! But right, those few people are all crazy people who probably just have crushes on E&D too right? How about the people who reported on the fact that they were fired at (not by the shooters though mind you) when they tried to leave the school? Are those people just ones who have crushes on E&D too? Hmm?

No, I believe there's more to the Columbine tragedy and a few others believe it as well. There are two many factors to show otherwise. There are MORE facts to show that there's more secret shit that JeffCO and the militarized city of Littleton, Colorado (a town that has VERY close ties to Lockheed Martin - and that is KNOWN to be the damn testing ground for numerous mind control experiments). But I guess I'm just making that up out of my damn ass right? So don't try to use Eric's "fucking pathetic" line on me because if you ask me, we're doing a HUGE disservice to not only E&D by not finding out the truth (which is that they were programmed by FORCE to kill) AND we're doing a disservice to the 13 innocent children who were killed that day byt not finding out the REAL truth.

So please go ahead with that bull. I just want to know the truth like everyone else, but not this watered down "Dylan was depressed and an asshole and Eric was a nutcase" truth that we've been handed. I think it's owed to not Eric and Dylan but to the damn 13 people who were killed that day to know the TRUTH. That HALF of these thirteen people had no idea that what happened was done to them by more than just two people and that the people were PROGRAMMED by FORCE to do so by the American government.

Now if you want, I would be glad to post numerous findings after findings that I have found that shows that this tragedy is more than just a psycho and a depressed emo going on a crazed kill - but YOU won't want to see that will ya? Because you just love your government because you really believe the Government would never do something like MK Ultra on ordinary citizens right? LOL Fool...

Oh my lord are you retarded. And I don't want your schizophrenic findings because I don't want to start a full-blown debate with you on how ridiculous you are. And I don't love any government, In fact, I'm almost against governments, period. I'm aware MK Ultra was a very real thing but to think that It's still going on is paranoia and stupidity. Which I won't even bother to try and argue against because you'll find ANYTHING to support your theory and I'll just throw facts and common sense back. And because you aren't open to new ideas and won't admit fault it will just go on and on and on and on for nothing.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:32 am

mordupen wrote:
@\"42099_4EVA" wrote:

I guess I have a crush on Ted Kaczynsky who was also an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED killer or a woman named Cathy O'Brien who went through numerous  MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED programming abuse and who (along with another woman named Svali, who even SAID that Eric and Dylan were programmed under MK Ultra to KILLL). I could give a shit if Eric and Dylan, Dylan and Eric were ugly, cute, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, men or women, it doesn't matter. Eric and Dylan could have been two teens who looked like wolfman, it wouldn't matter. What matters is trying to find out the REAL reason why in over eighteen years, almost ALL evidence regarding the massacre has STILL not been released, why in eighteen years, there's more secrets and bizarre and suspicious mysteries about Columbine than there are answers. Because I mean, damn, maybe I'm crazy but I know damn well people can't honestly say that the Columbine tragedy happened because Eric was fucking crazy nut and Dylan was a fucking depressed asshole. People can't honestly think that there's nothing more to it than that, from the fact that both Eric and Dylan were CREMATED, to the fact of a few people AT the school ON 4/20 stating they saw MI6 on the damn scene of the school - MI6! But right, those few people are all crazy people who probably just have crushes on E&D too right? How about the people who reported on the fact that they were fired at (not by the shooters though mind you) when they tried to leave the school? Are those people just ones who have crushes on E&D too? Hmm?

Oh my lord are you retarded. And I don't want your schizophrenic findings because I don't want to start a full-blown debate with you on how ridiculous you are. And I don't love any government, In fact, I'm almost against governments, period. I'm aware MK Ultra was a very real thing but to think that It's still going on is paranoia and stupidity. Which I won't even bother to try and argue against because you'll find ANYTHING to support your theory and I'll just throw facts and common sense back. And because you aren't open to new ideas and won't admit fault it will just go on and on and on and on for nothing.

Well you know what? Fuck you, I could care less what YOU believe mmkay? To NOT think that Eric and Dylan were NOT under MK ULTRA is DUMB but then looking at your profile picture, I can see dumb jackass written all over it. So keep believing that Eric and Dylan were NOT under MK Ultra and that it was just psycho behavior, bullying and metal music that did this. If you were aware that MK Ultra was a REAL THING, you would know FOOL the traits of an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED KILLER - WHICH YOU DO NOT because ERIC AND DYLAN HAD REAL TRAITS OF BEING MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED KILLERS. I studied MK Ultra for FIFTEEN YEARS so I KNOW what MK Ultra is INSIDE AND OUT. Have YOU? Nah, I bet not, you probably heard about MK Ultra while living in your mother's basement in your damn Star Wars tighty whities while eating cereal out the damn box, boy, girl - whoever the hell you are, PLEASE go somewhere with your bullshit ok?

So believe what you want. I will not even bother trying to educate you as it is obvious your IQ and brain smarts are the equivalent of fried, molded eggs. Conversation over, I'm done fuck face. *drops the mic and walks the fuck off the stage*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 am

Well you know what? Fuck you, I could care less what YOU believe mmkay? To NOT think that Eric and Dylan were NOT under MK ULTRA is DUMB but then looking at your profile picture, I can see dumb jackass written all over it. So keep believing that Eric and Dylan were NOT under MK Ultra and that it was just psycho behavior, bullying and metal music that did this. If you were aware that MK Ultra was a REAL THING, you would know FOOL the traits of an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED KILLER - WHICH YOU DO NOT because ERIC AND DYLAN HAD REAL TRAITS OF BEING MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED KILLERS. I studied MK Ultra for FIFTEEN YEARS so I KNOW what MK Ultra is INSIDE AND OUT. Have YOU? Nah, I bet not, you probably heard about MK Ultra while living in your mother's basement in your damn Star Wars tighty whities while eating cereal out the damn box, boy, girl - whoever the hell you are, PLEASE go somewhere with your bullshit ok?

So believe what you want. I will not even bother trying to educate you as it is obvious your IQ and brain smarts are the equivalent of fried, molded eggs. Conversation over, I'm done fuck face. *drops the mic and walks the fuck off the stage*

Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:40 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
mordupen wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Mystic808 wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:

I guess I have a crush on Ted Kaczynsky who was also an MK ULTRA PROGRAMMED killer or a woman named Cathy O'Brien who went through numerous  MK ULTRA MIND CONTROLLED programming abuse and who (along with another woman named Svali, who even SAID that Eric and Dylan were programmed under MK Ultra to KILLL). I could give a shit if Eric and Dylan, Dylan and Eric were ugly, cute, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, men or women, it doesn't matter. Eric and Dylan could have been two teens who looked like wolfman, it wouldn't matter. What matters is trying to find out the REAL reason why in over eighteen years, almost ALL evidence regarding the massacre has STILL not been released, why in eighteen years, there's more secrets and bizarre and suspicious mysteries about Columbine than there are answers. Because I mean, damn, maybe I'm crazy but I know damn well people can't honestly say that the Columbine tragedy happened because Eric was fucking crazy nut and Dylan was a fucking depressed asshole. People can't honestly think that there's nothing more to it than that, from the fact that both Eric and Dylan were CREMATED, to the fact of a few people AT the school ON 4/20 stating they saw MI6 on the damn scene of the school - MI6! But right, those few people are all crazy people who probably just have crushes on E&D too right?  How about the people who reported on the fact that they were fired at (not by the shooters though mind you) when they tried to leave the school? Are those people just ones who have crushes on E&D too? Hmm?

I'm not taking sides and this technically isn't my jurisdiction on this forum, but please for the love of God try to keep things civil you two. I don't want to have to say this again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 am

42099_4EVA wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I mean it.

Personal insults are against this forum's policy but when it comes to punishment it's out of my hands for this section. I will leave it up to Jenn. But for now I want you two to stop sitting here insulting each other's intelligence or integrity.

This isn't some slimey little shithole you can bash each other on. If you want to do that go to 4chan or some other website.

Last edited by Ivan on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:44 am

I'm done with the conversation to be honest. I believe what I believe and the other person believes what they believe, so I'm done....It's over on my end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:48 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
I'm done with the conversation to be honest. I believe what I believe and the other person believes what they believe, so I'm done....It's over on my end.
Just remember to read over the rules very carefully next time you call someone a name. I understand what it is like to get pissed off but you really should have walked away a while ago.

Mordupen is not innocent and has caused a stir before. The trick is not to feed into that.

Although in my own firm opinion I take whatever someone says with a grain of salt without actual proof. That is not a slight against you but I need evidence you guys have associated with each other, be it logs, phone records, anything to believe it.

Like the age old saying "I'll believe it when I see it".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 10:49 am

I mean it.

Personal insults are against this forum's policy but when it comes to punishment it's out of my hands for this section. I will leave it up to Jenn. But for now I want you two to stop sitting here insulting each other's intelligence or integrity.

This isn't some slimey little shithole you can bash each other on. If you want to do that go to 4chan or some other website.

Right, sorry. I kind of got too into that.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 3:13 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
mordupen wrote:
@\"42099_4EVA" wrote:

I know you're new here and all, but don't be coming on here and telling people "fuck you" or calling someone a "jackass". And honestly, you people with your conspiracy theories are always rude as hell and insult anyone who doesn't agree with you.

This stuff sounds so ridiculous to me that I'm honestly questioning whether you're being serious or just trolling. So don't be getting all mad because someone said they don't agree with you. So are you going to personally insult me too because I don't believe this conspiracy theory stuff?

This is a "DISCUSSION FORUM" and when you start a discussion, be prepared for people to debate you and not agree with you. If you "couldN'T care less" what other people think, then there really is no point in having a discussion now, is there?

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Ok, so who said a disparaging word first? Me or the other poster? I was ASKED whether I thought Eric was under MK Ultra and I said YES. Perhaps in order to get along with everyone on this forum, I should have lied and said no. I didn't come ON HERE with my conspiracy theories AT ALL. I was ASKED if I believed in the MK Ultra theory and Eric and I said I did. I wasn't "all mad" because someone disagreed with me, I was offended by him calling me retarded (which is an INSULT) and by thinking my theory was based off of me having some crush on two KILLERS which it is NOT.

So but since only one viewpoint is accepted here, then perhaps it is best for me to just keep my damn mouth shut on this forum. My apologies, I thought all viewpoints were welcomed not just ones the forum posters agree with. So I'm sure with this, you'll ban me or what have you because I don't agree with Eric being a crazed nut case and Dylan being a depressive emo.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 4:03 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
Ok, so who said a disparaging word first? Me or the other poster? I was ASKED whether I thought Eric was under MK Ultra and I said YES. Perhaps in order to get along with everyone on this forum, I should have lied and said no. I didn't come ON HERE with my conspiracy theories AT ALL. I was ASKED if I believed in the MK Ultra theory and Eric and I said I did. I wasn't "all mad" because someone disagreed with me, I was offended by him calling me retarded (which is an INSULT) and by thinking my theory was based off of me having some crush on two KILLERS which it is NOT.

So but since only one viewpoint is accepted here, then perhaps it is best for me to just keep my damn mouth shut on this forum. My apologies, I thought all viewpoints were welcomed not just ones the forum posters agree with. So I'm sure with this, you'll ban me or what have you because I don't agree with Eric being a crazed nut case and Dylan being a depressive emo.... Rolling Eyes

Will I hit you or do you feel like enough of a victim already?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:

Where in the heck did I say you couldn't share your opinion and that only one opinion is accepted on here? Did you even read what I said? Like at all? What I SAID was that if you're already so dead set in your opinion that you're not even willing to hear anyone else out, then why have a discussion at all? And from my own personal experience, anyone pushing these conspiracy theories won't even listen to a logical debate. And if I think about all the conspiracy theorists I have ever encountered, they've always been rude and sarcastic, like you.

And you're mad because someone called you a fan? You know how many times I've been called a fan? On the old forum, I was called "the biggest fan on the forum". Not just a fan but actually the biggest fan there. And on the Columbine Facebook page, I'm called a fan on a daily basis. People complaining if I posted a meme or a photoshop picture. People get so offended and call me a fan any time I post something that has to do with Dylan or Eric. I really don't care if I'm called a fan or not. I know that I'm not, so why do I care what someone else thinks?

And if you'd actually read through some of the threads here, you'd know that pretty much a good portion of this forum doesn't think that Eric was a crazed nut case and Dylan the emo follower. In fact, the biggest joke around here is Cullen and his book. Since he's one of the main people who started that rumor. The shooting was actually Dylan's idea. You know that, right?

And if I was gonna ban you, I would have done it already. The reason I addressed you in the thread is to let you know that the things you're saying to people aren't acceptable and not to do it again. If you wanna continue to go on a 2 paragraph rant insulting someone, then yea, I'll ban you. So that's your decision.

mordupen wrote:
Will I hit you or do you feel like enough of a victim already?
Would you knock it off already. You're not innocent in this either, you know. And I'm getting really tired of having to tell you to knock it off. And I believe I told you that the next time someone complained about you, I'd ban you. Did you forget about that?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric emotional abuse ?   Eric emotional abuse ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric emotional abuse ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next