Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make it out alive??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 128000
Forum Reputation : 40

Make it out alive?? Empty
PostSubject: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:22 am

This may sound like a dumb question, but do you think any of the 13 victims could have made it out alive that day or were they screwed during that time?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 197676
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:36 am

The only one that could have lived is Coach Sanders.

There are rumors Rachel was alive for a little bit before she died

Someone even speculated that Dylan could have lived if he hit another part of his brain.

Wasn’t there a post about this where someone really broke it down?

It really depends on where the bullets hit too

I think Patrick and Cassie were both shot in the head.

Val was shot several times and lived. Kelly was shot once and died

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 10:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
The only one that could have lived is Coach Sanders.

There are rumors Rachel was alive for a little bit before she died

Someone even speculated that Dylan could have lived if he hit another part of his brain.

Wasn’t there a post about this where someone really broke it down?

It really depends on where the bullets hit too

I think Patrick and Cassie were both shot in the head.

Val was shot several times and lived. Kelly was shot once and died
True. I don't think Cassie or Isaiah were gonna make it out either
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 65186
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Really tough/weird question about to follow.....GULP....here goes...

I wonder how Eric or Dylan noticed Isaiah Shoels Post Mortem Priapism???

I'm guessing a Shotgun Blast would rip/blow clothes away? Was it as plain as day, seeing him fully bare skinned like that? I mean, with all the carnage, blood etc....I kinda struggle to think they would notice a bulge of an erection from his pants?

Also, he was shot in the back, right? I know he died because it blew his chest/heart away, but that was because the blast went through that way?

Oh GOD.....Why do little things like this obsess me with this whole operation?

Sorry to put this in the same post, but I love your Avatar Screaming. Very cute x x

Yumi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 3:27 pm

Adzybear wrote:
Really tough/weird question about to follow.....GULP....here goes...

I wonder how Eric or Dylan noticed Isaiah Shoels Post Mortem Priapism???

I'm guessing a Shotgun Blast would rip/blow clothes away? Was it as plain as day, seeing him fully bare skinned like that? I mean, with all the carnage, blood etc....I kinda struggle to think they would notice a bulge of an erection from his pants?

Also, he was shot in the back, right? I know he died because it blew his chest/heart away, but that was because the blast went through that way?

Oh GOD.....Why do little things like this obsess me with this whole operation?

Sorry to put this in the same post, but I love your Avatar Screaming. Very cute x x

Thank you Smile I had a blank avatar for so long I was feeling like I wanted one

As for Isaiah, it’s not the oddest thing just has been pondered. We’ve had heated debates on how Dylan had potatoes in his stomach....

I suppose depending on where Isaiah landed or ended up he could have been on his back or side.

I also suppose it would have been obvious if well... he was a shower. I mean there is a picture of Dylan from the Frankenstein roast and his legs are apart.. and In Hitmen for Hire. I think some are more obvious than others.

They’re just so obviously idiot teenagers making dick jokes. You’re not bad ass. Knock it off. It makes me angry.

Have you heard Amanda’s (yumeko-chan on this board) testimony on surviving the library. She talks about the comment. It’s on YouTube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 65186
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Hiya Screaming, yes I have watched all Amanda's videos and subscribed a while ago too.

Thank You for linking me up though.

We know that E&D walked into the Cafeteria together, after the Library onslaught. After scratching their heads, looking over at the failed bombs, they went into the kitchen part of the Cafeteria for quite a bit. I think they went twice? Obviously the Cafe would have been serving/prepping lunch at that time.

We saw Eric taking a sip of someones drink that was left behind on CCTV.

Seems to me that Dylan grabbed and ate a tater tat...... or whatever they are called..Im from the UK....sowwy Sad But yea. I think the potatoe found in his stomach was directly from the Kitchen Cafeteria x

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Adzybear wrote:
Hiya Screaming, yes I have watched all Amanda's videos and subscribed a while ago too.

We know that E&D walked into the Cafeteria together, after the Library onslaught. After scratching their heads, looking over at the failed bombs, they went into the kitchen part of the Cafeteria for quite a bit. I think they went twice? Obviously the Cafe would have been serving/prepping lunch at that time.

Seems to me that Dylan grabbed and ate a tater tat...... or whatever they are called..Im from the UK....sowwy Sad But yea. I think the potatoe found in his stomach was directly from the Kitchen Cafeteria x

No you’re right they are tater tots here too Smile

I was thinking that too or it was a Burger King run

His steak from the night before would have digested by then.

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Adzybear wrote:

No you’re right they are tater tots here too Smile

I was thinking that too or it was a Burger King run

His steak from the night before would have digested by then.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it out alive??   Make it out alive?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make it out alive??
Page 1 of 1