Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60811
Forum Reputation : 100

Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling Empty
PostSubject: Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling   Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 2:11 pm

It's super hard to keep anything new/fresh on here seeing as 99% of Columbine Eric & Dylan Saga has been unearthed.

I was just going through a You Tube Rabbit Hole last night. I found an interesting clip about the whole Fuckery of what went on that day. For me, there are new John Savage interview clips which, I had never seen before ( He seems like a quality dude btw )

At 2:05, you see the beginning of a panned shot of The Library going from left to right. I figured out that, as it starts, behind that bookshelf, is the place E&D killed themselves. As it pans right at the end, you can just see the blacked out windows of The Library as the building curves.

So, if you pause and look at the ceiling right above the bookshelf, you can see a big sized splatter. That's Erics aftermath for sure.

Sorry if this has been picked up on before. Relatively new to this place and just want to try and sweep up any little tid-bits.....no matter how small.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2:05
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling   Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    You had me at the word "Fuckery"! It is one of my favorite expressions/terms, second only to cluster-fuck! Haha

Also I agree that Columbine has been picked over and most everything discussed within an inch of its life. BUT it's nice to post things just in case others haven't stumbled across it yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60811
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling   Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 5:33 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    You had me at the word "Fuckery"! It is one of my favorite expressions/terms, second only to cluster-fuck! Haha

Also I agree that Columbine has been picked over and most everything discussed within an inch of its life. BUT it's nice to post things just in case others haven't stumbled across it yet. Very Happy

Nice one Shadowed. "Pure Fuckery" is an old heads Jamaican term. "Da Hogs Av Eaten Me Roots....PURE FUCKERY MAN, PUUUURE FUCKERY I TELL YA"

And yes, Cluster Fuck is an absolute BELTER too!!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling   Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erics Brain Splatter On The Ceiling
Page 1 of 1