Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 128000
Forum Reputation : 40

Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Empty
PostSubject: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 am

What were your opinions about the zero hour documentary. Personally, I thought that there were somethings that were left out and were inaccurate a little bit but other than that I thought it was good.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 197676
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:35 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
What were your opinions about the zero hour documentary. Personally, I thought that there were somethings that were left out and were inaccurate a little bit but other than that I thought it was good.

First off best Eric and Dylan casting. The worst was basement tape recreation.

I really love the John Savage interview. I like when he talks about how he was going to get up because he thought the guys just wanted to blow up the school and not hurt anyone and he kind of shrugged about it

As someone who has studied theatre and acted and I am writing a play I found myself looking at the acting choices and facial expressions more than accuracy at times

I was wondering how they were playing Eric and Dylan did I see remorse on their face what was going on?

The actor who played Eric also play Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City Bombing zero hour

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

First off best Eric and Dylan casting. The worst was basement tape recreation.

I really love the John Savage interview. I like when he talks about how he was going to get up because he thought the guys just wanted to blow up the school and not hurt anyone  and he kind of shrugged about it

As someone who has studied theatre  and acted and I am  writing a play  I found myself looking at the acting choices and facial expressions more than accuracy at times

I was wondering how they were playing Eric and Dylan did I see remorse on their face what was going on?

The actor who played Eric also play Timothy McVeigh in the Oklahoma City Bombing zero hour
I agree they had the best casting. I think it was both remorse and trying to take in what they had done because it looked like they (at least one of them I think) did. The more I go and watch it the more I realise how many people fangirl over the actors or make memes out of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:49 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Zero Hour was fairly decent.

Although I have to say Ben Johnson made a better Eric Harris then he did a Tim McVeigh. He really was awful in the ZERO HOUR-Oklahoma City Bombing documentary. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 10:50 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Although I have to say Ben Johnson made a better Eric Harris then he did a Tim McVeigh. He really was awful in the ZERO HOUR-Oklahoma City Bombing documentary. Surprised
Ik it was so boring. I watched a little bit of the Oklahoma bombing then I stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:14 am

Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Ik it was so boring. I watched a little bit of the Oklahoma bombing then I stopped.

Yeah it wasn't the best Doc on the case. Also on a tiny side note in one scene at time stamp 18:23 Ben Johnson was depicting Tim writing a letter, and he misspelled his last name! He legit spelled it McViegh instead of McVeigh. That cracked me up for some reason. Haha
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 3:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Yeah it wasn't the best Doc on the case. Also on a tiny side note in one scene at time stamp 18:23 Ben Johnson was depicting Tim writing a letter, and he misspelled his last name! He legit spelled it McViegh instead of McVeigh. That cracked me up for some reason. Haha
lol!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 3:55 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Hey shadowed, is there a place I could see the whole zero hour Oklahoma City bombing?

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Hey shadowed, is there a place I could see the whole zero hour Oklahoma City bombing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 4:38 pm

it is a good documentary.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 4:50 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Thank you

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ScreamingO' hooked you up with it. Smile  I will add that you should probably watch/download it soon. The original youtube vid I had posted in the "Oklahoma City and Tim McVeigh" thread was deleted by youtube for some reason.   Rolling Eyes

This seems to happen A LOT with things about the bombing and McVeigh in general. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:57 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Thank you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ScreamingO' hooked you up with it. Smile  I will add that you should probably watch/download it soon. The original youtube vid I had posted in the "Oklahoma City and Tim McVeigh" thread was deleted by youtube for some reason.   Rolling Eyes

This seems to happen A LOT with things about the bombing and McVeigh in general. Evil or Very Mad

I’m almost finished with it. I think Ben looks a lot more like Tim than Eric.

Though the voice is throwing me off a little bit. He sounds a lot more southern than he should to me. It is hard to do the Upstate New York accent it’s like slightly Canadian slightly Midwestern

I think Tim and Eric sounded a bit alike since Eric spent so much time in the Northeast.

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m almost finished with it. I think Ben looks a lot more like Tim  than Eric.

Though the voice is throwing me off a little bit. He sounds a lot more southern than he should to me. It is hard to do the Upstate New York accent it’s like slightly Canadian slightly Midwestern

I think Tim and Eric sounded a bit alike since Eric spent so much time in the Northeast.

Eh..  scratch I just don't see it. To me Ben looks almost nothing like Tim and sounds even less. You know opinions and all... Smile

But I agree that the accent does sound very Southern. Also if you are familiar with Tim's interviews, then you would know he SO didn't have a Southern accent! Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 10:55 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Eh..  scratch I just don't see it. To me Ben looks almost nothing like Tim and sounds even less. You know opinions and all... Smile

But I agree that the accent does sound very Southern. Also if you are familiar with Tim's interviews, then you would know he SO didn't have a Southern accent! Haha

He has a voice much like mine because we are from the same area. And I don’t have a southern accent it sounds more Canadian than anything

I just think he looks more like Tim then Eric but not really like either of them...

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 11:32 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He has a voice much like mine because we are from the same area. And I don’t have a southern accent it sounds more Canadian than anything

I just think he looks more like Tim then Eric but not really like either of them...

I'm just not understanding why Ben even did an accent, OR why he chose that particular accent. Maybe that was his best impression of what he thought Tim sounded like.  scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 11:36 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I'm just not understanding why Ben even did an accent, OR why he chose that particular accent. Maybe that was his best impression of what he thought Tim sounded like.  scratch

It was a strange acting choice.

There at the very least clips up of Tim So he could’ve heard his voice even a little bit

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 pm

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 pm

For anyone interested, this channel contains all the episodes of Zero Hour:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 124728
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:34 am

Looking back on it after having re-watched it recently I found the acting distinctly lacking at several points. I think Dylan's actor did a great job, Eric's did an alright job, and pretty much everyone else was fairly bad. The special effects are also poor throughout. But all in all it's not bad. Maybe I'm just jaded from having watched it a fair bit.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school   Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero hour: Massacre at columbine high school
Page 1 of 1