Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre

Go down 
+4
Subdomine
cakeman
Jollyhelpful
Tommy QTR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Empty
PostSubject: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 3:21 pm

I don't know if this has been posted before but I found Police investigation footage of the School:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66119
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 5:01 pm

One thing I've always wondered about is why they didn't shoot up the sign that says "Through these halls pass the finest kids in America, The students of Columbine High School". Given their hatred of the school, they must've perceived that sign as hypocritical.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 pm

Jollyhelpful wrote:
One thing I've always wondered about is why they didn't shoot up the sign that says "Through these halls pass the finest kids in America, The students of Columbine High School". Given their hatred of the school, they must've perceived that sign as hypocritical.  

Probably never occurred to them. I think they were more interested in shooting people.

OR

They assumed it would go up with the schools if/when the bombs went off, so they didn't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 3:16 am

Jollyhelpful wrote:
Why do you think it's in the video? Is there not a scorch mark on "finest"? I figured they shot or threw a pipe bomb at it, or maybe both as in tossing a bomb into the air and shooting at it.
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54179
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 7:38 pm

This has to be three days after the massacre, considering the windows of the west entrance were boarded up and the absence of the bodies. Hmm...

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 7:54 pm

I wonder why they don't let people tour the school in the Summer when it's closed? I understand it being disrespectful to the victims of the families, but it's also a part of history. If they were to let people tour it, who would get the money off the tour prices? The school district or the state?

anna444 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I wonder why they don't let people tour the school in the Summer when it's closed? I understand it being disrespectful to the victims of the families, but it's also a part of history. If they were to let people tour it, who would get the money off the tour prices? The school district or the state?

They did. Many families of the victims toured the library and school over the summer.
Turning a massacre into a public tour for money is not only disrespectful, but would make no logical sense and cause extreme backlash from the community.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67753
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 5:14 pm

Subdomine wrote:
This has to be three days after the massacre, considering the windows of the west entrance were boarded up and the absence of the bodies. Hmm...

Interesting thought!! It seems even more eerie now thinking about it being so soon after the murders.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71194
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 7:31 pm

bradt93 wrote:

I know, right? Maybe put a hotdog stand in there as well.

Bruh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54179
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:32 am

Maybe in a few years we'll get the victim crime scene photos released, like the black dahlia stuff etc.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre    Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour Of Columbine High School Shortly After the Massacre
Page 1 of 1