Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Empty
PostSubject: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Back in march, apparently a Maryland school was shown a columbine video, I wonder which video there talking about??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm not sure what was shown to these teachers, but it couldn't have been from Columbine. There were no video footage of E&D shooting anyone. scratch

The article said that they were shown what they THOUGHT was something from Columbine. So it possibly was one of the doc's that had reenactment footage in it.

Last edited by ShadowedGoddess on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I'm not sure what was shown to this teachers, but it couldn't have been from Columbine, as there were no video footage of E&D shooting anyone. scratch

The article said that they were shown what they THOUGHT was something from Columbine. So it possibly was one of the doc's that had reenactment footage in it.
Maybe. its confusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I'm not sure what was shown to these teachers, but it couldn't have been from Columbine, as there were no video footage of E&D shooting anyone. scratch

Maybe. its confusing

True. But people have mistaken the reenactment footage as the real life footage many times before.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I'm not sure what was shown to this teachers, but it couldn't have been from Columbine, as there were no video footage of E&D shooting anyone. scratch

Maybe. its confusing

The only footage of Eric and Dylan during the massacre is the CCTV cafeteria footage

They have their guns and Dylan throws a pipe bomb.

Do we see Eric shoot at the propane tanks?

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe. its confusing

The only footage of Eric and Dylan during the massacre is the CCTV cafeteria footage

Yes. He does take a few shots at them.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 5:47 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Maybe. its confusing

Yes. He does take a few shots at them.

I thought so. So I’m not sure what they were showing but it certainly wasn’t any kind of Footage other than that

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 7:29 pm

I bet it was probably footage from Zero Day. I see soooo many people confuse the ending surveillance footage from that movie as being actual footage from Columbine
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 68325
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
I bet it was probably footage from Zero Day. I see soooo many people confuse the ending surveillance footage from that movie as being actual footage from Columbine

Agreed, I believe this is probably what may have been shown. When I was super super young and didn't know much about columbine I even thought it was real. That just goes to show how good they really filmed that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training   Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Md. School Shows Teachers Graphic 'Columbine' Video in Lockdown Training
Page 1 of 1