Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Empty
PostSubject: Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far   Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 5:37 pm

In this topic, I'm going to point out several things I noticed in the surveillance footage that I felt hasn't been talked about a lot.

South Walkway Camera:
At the beginning of the video, you see a group of three students walking towards building 12. Pay attention to the two students highlighted, mainly the one in black.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In the animation, you see three students enter into the east entrance of building 12 with Nikolas Cruz following behind. They are all then fatally shot by him.
In the aftermath video recorded by one of the students, they run out of the east entrance past where the three students were killed. At around 1:14, pay attention to the clothing one of the students was wearing. He's also wearing black clothing.
GRAPHIC

Looks quite similar to what the guy in the CCTV photo was wearing, right? That must of been his final moments caught on camera, and judging by how that other guy in the red was walking with him in that photo, he was most likely killed too, as in the surveillance video, you can see him carrying some papers with him, and in the aftermath video, you see papers scattered around. Shocked
The third person who appeared on the CCTV video in front was most likely the first one who was injured in the shooting too.

Parking Lot Cameras:
Chris Mckenna was spared by Nikolas Cruz and ran out of the east entrance before the shooting, which we can see in the animation.

In the North To Gate camera, which is near the west entrance of building 12 and is also facing towards the parking lot, you can see him running across, which is at around 2 minutes and 17 seconds into the video.

Also in the Student Parking Lot camera, you can see Chris running up towards Aaron Feis, who is on his golf cart. The picture is a bit hard to make out, since it happened so far away.
He then hitches a ride with Feis towards the baseball field, away from the building. Again, it's a bit hard to see.

Back on the North To Gate camera, at around 3 minutes and 27 seconds into the video, you can see Feis drive up to the west entrance of building 12 on his golf cart.

Once he enters into the building, he is shot dead by Cruz, which we can see in the animation.
Again, we were watching someone's final moments on camera. Shocked

Also, in the animation, Cruz can be seen shooting at a group of students, which they run down the stairwell on the west side of the school.
In the North To Gate camera, at around 5 minutes and 53 seconds, you can some students from that same group run out.

If you noticed anything else in the surveillance footage that hasn't been said yet, feel free to chime in.

Last edited by School Massacre Archives on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Somedumbhorse likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far   Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Great post ! I've never seen that vid before also (the one from 1213), has it been out for a while or did you just find it ? I'm hoping the documentary movie that's coming out this Friday provides more footage like that.

Also, I believe the two boys who were killed in the first floor hallway (the ones on the security camera) were Martin Duque and Peter Wang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far   Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 7:31 pm

Not exactly related to the security footage but this the a map of where the victims died (made it myself a few months ago based on all the research I've done) since its relevant.

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far   Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 7:39 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Great post ! I've never seen that vid before also (the one from 1213), has it been out for a while or did you just find it ? I'm hoping the documentary movie that's coming out this Friday provides more footage like that.

It has been out for a while, I just believe it hasn't gotten much attention. And I agree. I also hope the footage will give more insight on what happened inside building 12 and show where some of the victims died (of course, it will be censored).

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far   Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some stuff I noticed in the CCTV footage released so far
Page 1 of 1