Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joeycastille

joeycastille

Contribution Points : 41896
Forum Reputation : 15

Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?   Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 9:17 pm

I just found the pic i have my avatar set as and was wondering if anyone has ever colorized video or any other still from the CCTV footage.

It probably wouldnt be easy considering the shit quality the public has access to, but fuck it if anyone knows yall would.
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42063
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?   Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 6:43 am

In my opinion, the black and white pictures is more dramatic. But would be interesting to see other colored pictures or videos.

(By the way, I always have a strange feeling when Dylan comes down the stairs)

Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?   Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 am

Jaymie wrote:
In my opinion, the black and white pictures is more dramatic. But would be interesting to see other colored pictures or videos.

(By the way, I always have a strange feeling when Dylan comes down the stairs)

True, it's very intimidating how he is slowly descending, while at the same skipping the last stair. Gives me chills every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?   Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone bothered to colorize any of the CCTV footage?
Page 1 of 1