Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Score sheet so far

Go down 
+5
Tommy QTR
sororityalpha
InsaneIntruder
STK
Adam Lanza
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 50869
Forum Reputation : 0

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 1:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made a score sheet of all my favorite mass murderers or the ones i know about, point system is 3 points for a kill and 1 point for an injury.

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 10:03 pm

[Redacted]

Last edited by AntiSocial-MasterDebater on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72769
Forum Reputation : 330

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 11:58 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
I figured this might be something you'd be interested in. This is a spreadsheet I made of shooters who exclusively attacked elementary schools ranked in accordance to kill count. If you or anyone else know any shooters that I neglected to include, please let me know. 

Spoiler:
Jesse Osborne (2 Dead, 3 Injured)
Tyrone Mitchell (2 Dead, 12 Injured)
Laurie Dann (1 Dead, 6 Injured)
Brenda Spencer (2 Dead, 9 Injured)
Walter Seifert (10 Dead, 22 Injured)
Kim De Gelder (3 Dead, 12 Injured. 1 Killed prior to attack)

I've heard Wellington De Olivera's school described as an elementary school, but given the fact that all of his victims were 12+, I'm pretty sure it was some combination elementary/middle school. Not sure if that counts for your list.
If you want to REALLY expand your score sheet, you might want to check out the link below:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:28 am

STK wrote:
I figured this might be something you'd be interested in. This is a spreadsheet I made of shooters who exclusively attacked elementary schools ranked in accordance to kill count. If you or anyone else know any shooters that I neglected to include, please let me know. 

Spoiler:
Jesse Osborne (2 Dead, 3 Injured)
Tyrone Mitchell (2 Dead, 12 Injured)
Laurie Dann (1 Dead, 6 Injured)
Brenda Spencer (2 Dead, 9 Injured)
Walter Seifert (10 Dead, 22 Injured)
Kim De Gelder (3 Dead, 12 Injured. 1 Killed prior to attack)

I've heard Wellington De Olivera's school described as an elementary school, but given the fact that all of his victims were 12+, I'm pretty sure it was some combination elementary/middle school. Not sure if that counts for your list.
If you want to REALLY expand your score sheet, you might want to check out the link below:

Thanks a bunch! Elementary attacks in particular seem so rare I had trouble finding any attacks beside the obvious ones I listed. I'll definitely be working on the list tomorrow since it seems like I have my work cut out for me.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 12:32 am

Thanks a bunch! Elementary attacks in particular seem so rare I had trouble finding any attacks beside the obvious ones I listed. I'll definitely be working on the list tomorrow since it seems like I have my work cut out for me.
Always happy to help Smile. Good luck with your "score sheet"!

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 3:51 am

This is the best scoreboard.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:24 am

Someone should make a spreadsheet just for high school shooters. Or maybe all non-school shooters.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:52 am

Most of these mass shootings happened within the last 10 years.
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Travis The Chimp lmfao
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:20 pm

Why are some with low kill counts ranked above some with higher kill counts than them?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85628
Forum Reputation : 340

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:23 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Why are some with low kill counts ranked above some with higher kill counts than them?
It's based on the amount of points they got, 3 points for a kill and 1 point for an injury.
Back to top Go down
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 50869
Forum Reputation : 0

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 pm

TheOne99 wrote:

James Holmes has a shit ton of more injured than what Adam Lanza got, 70/2.

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Adam Lanza wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

James Holmes has a shit ton of more injured than what Adam Lanza got, 70/2.

The way I would do it is, say two shooters both killed 12, but both have different injury counts. I would rank one with the most injuries above the other
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:01 pm

Do they get an extra point for killing themselves ?
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:16 pm

Some other scoreboards/scorecards:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm

LOL I THINK THE COPS CAME FOR HIM!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
he probably was trolling lol
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:09 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't think he was.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't think he was.

when he said "Im an Adam Lanza copycat" I thought he was trolling
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:11 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
I don't think he was.

Some of his other posts are really alarming though.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:14 pm

TheOne99 wrote:

Well Nikolas Cruz said he wanted to be a professional school shooter so......
I don't think he was a troll. Reading his posts, he seemed pretty troubled. Like Tommy said, lets hope he gets the help he needs.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:28 pm

STK wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Well Nikolas Cruz said he wanted to be a professional school shooter so......
I don't think he was a troll. Reading his posts, he seemed pretty troubled. Like Tommy said, lets hope he gets the help he needs.

Same here. I don't think he was trolling. I was feeling bad when I read his posts.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15546
Forum Reputation : 227

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 7:23 am

Those screenshots of the Encyclopaedia Dramatica high score is all that remains of it after the site got shut down.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 4:15 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Those screenshots of the Encyclopaedia Dramatica high score is all that remains of it after the site got shut down.

Rip free speech on the internet.

Wonder what happened to OP.

ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16597
Forum Reputation : 150

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2022 4:36 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
No, it's still very much up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scythezoid and Rosie1756 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15546
Forum Reputation : 227

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:04 am

ZAVANZK wrote:
Rosie1756 wrote:
No, it's still very much up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the link. Smile

ZAVANZK likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 19935
Forum Reputation : 27

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2022 8:30 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Wonder what happened to OP.
Adam Lanza wrote:
Today i have been sitting under my bed all day doing nothing, my back is in pain and i have messed up mind. I think i have OCD and Schizoid Personality Disorder, I am usually bored and depressed most of the time. I could be a psychopath i never cry, even when i see a big mass shooting i get excited to see what it is about, I have fake shot myself twice today and if i had a real gun i would already be dead right now i really dont think passing Adam Lanzas age of 20 is possible anymore rn....

Why is that even a question? Lol.

Sponsored content

Score sheet so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Score sheet so far   Score sheet so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score sheet so far
Page 1 of 1