Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party

Go down 
+2
School Massacre Archives
Tommy QTR
6 posters
AuthorMessage

7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Empty
PostSubject: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RIVERSIDE, CALIF. —
Seven people were shot and wounded early Monday during a Halloween party at a Southern California nightclub, police said.

The shooting was reported at a nightclub called Sevilla in the city of Riverside that had promoted a weekend of Halloween-themed events, including a Sunday night rap show billed as "The First Purge" or "The Purge Election Year."

Two victims found by officers inside the nightclub were taken to a hospital for treatment. Five other victims later arrived at local hospitals with gunshot wounds, police said.

Police watch commander Sgt. Ryan Wilson said none of the victims' wounds were life-threatening.

One witness who did not want to be identified told KTLA-TV that he was dancing when gunshots rang out.

He said he saw multiple people firing guns and that there was a bottleneck of people trying to get out of the exit as he hid behind the bar and prayed.

The initial police investigation shows that a fight broke out at the club and those involved began exchanging gunfire both inside and outside, said Officer Ryan Railsback, a department spokesman.

Investigators are looking into whether the shooting was gang-related, Railsback said.

The investigation was being handled by the department's robbery-homicide and gang intelligence units.

Riverside is about 55 miles (88.5 kilometers) inland from Los Angeles.

At least no one died. But still, WTF is wrong with people!  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91742
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Sounds like Gang violence to me.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66194
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 4:37 pm

What the hell? Has there been like 3 shootings today?

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 4:42 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:

It could be Randy Stairs ghost that is commiting the Shootings.

Somebody could go ghostal on wednsday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 4:51 pm

My thoughts exactly! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Adam Lanza
Banned

Contribution Points : 50869
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

My thoughts exactly! Shocked
They probably watched my videos on YouTube.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 11:36 pm

This title is misleading; it isn't Halloween yet.

AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64675
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 1:38 am

Ziamber II wrote:

Spookiest thing I heard all Halloween, if true. Soon, very soon, as it was prophesied in the Danny Phantom fanfic, transgender amazonian ghost girls may soon take over the planet and kill us all. Are you guys prepared?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 8:28 am

AlteRoad wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Spookiest thing I heard all Halloween, if true. Soon, very soon, as it was prophesied in the Danny Phantom fanfic, transgender amazonian ghost girls may soon take over the planet and kill us all. Are you guys prepared?

Thankfully it seems this didn't happen, at least not this Halloween. BUT there's always next year. affraid Haha
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 64675
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:07 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
AlteRoad wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

Thankfully it seems this didn't happen, at least not this Halloween. BUT there's always next year. affraid Haha
There's always the original date Randy planned on, 5/7/19. I genuinely fear one of his deranged fans will do something stupid on that date. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 3:22 am

AlteRoad wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
AlteRoad wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

There's always the original date Randy planned on, 5/7/19. I genuinely fear one of his deranged fans will do something stupid on that date. Rolling Eyes

Or April 20 2019. I expect a mass Shooting on that date in the USA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 6:39 am

Ziamber II wrote:

Or April 20 2019. I expect a mass Shooting on that date in the USA.

Sadly I do as well. Maybe several. Maybe even at Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 8:44 am

Yeah the fact that it’s the 20th anniversary is pretty terrifying to me as well.

I think schools are on high alert anyway during that time. The 20th is on a Saturday this year.

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 8:48 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yeah the fact that it’s the 20th anniversary is pretty terrifying to me as well.

I think schools are on high alert anyway during that time. The 20th is on a Saturday this year.

Pretty much the anniversary of Columbine will ALWAYS put schools on a heightened alert. But it seems like only certain milestone anniversary dates really make people nervous. Like the 1st/5th/10th/20th etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party   7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 shot, hurt at California nightclub holding Halloween party
Page 1 of 1