Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?   Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 3:25 am

We know for example Eric and Dylan practiced shooting at Rampart Range, but what about Pekka?

I was gonna post this in the Jokela thread, but I thought there would be little responses since not a lot of people are interested in Pekka.

Considering this was his version of Eric and Dylan's shooting practice tape, where do you think he was? Was it the same gun range where he shot this rifle:
Pekka with a rifle:

You think it was some forest near his home? Perhaps some wooded area that he would have needed to travel long distances to?

Evidence? Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92367
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?   Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 4:40 pm

According to google maps there is a large wooded area near Jokela High School, so I'm guessing he took the video there.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?   Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
According to google maps there is a large wooded area near Jokela High School, so I'm guessing he took the video there.

Does the wooded area have a name?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92367
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?   Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:23 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Does the wooded area have a name?
I don't think it does. If you look at Satellite images of the town Pekka lived in, it's completely surrounded by forests so the video could of been really anywhere.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?   Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the specific forest/wooded area Pekka practiced his gun at?
Page 1 of 1