Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First responders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
befree24

Contribution Points : 50075
Forum Reputation : 0

First responders Empty
PostSubject: First responders   First responders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Are there any known interviews or information about the teams who went into the library first? SWAT is obviously out of the question since they usually protect their identities at all costs but I guess I'm leaning more towards CSI or coroners etc. Usually with those kind of accounts you can find little details that you don't get with super factual police reports, which is why it's intriguing to me.
Back to top Go down

First responders Empty
PostSubject: Re: First responders   First responders Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 9:32 pm

The first SWAT member to enter the library wrote a book.

Here it is.
Back to top Go down

First responders
Page 1 of 1