Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myshame

Contribution Points : 74219
Forum Reputation : 0

"Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders Empty
PostSubject: "Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders   "Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Would have been more appropriate to name it after Dave Sanders, but no one wants to be reminded about how he could have been saved.
Back to top Go down
dahlia_rose

dahlia_rose

Contribution Points : 69154
Forum Reputation : 0

"Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders   "Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

I'm no expert on the former principal but Frank Deangelis makes me roll my eyes, tbh. I watched parts of Rebel With A Cause and I couldn't help but think, "You're telling me this guy NEVER saw any bullying? No coercive behavior? No injustices committed by faculty to students or vice versa? Really? A kid gets his hair set on fire in the school but no mention of that even reached his desk?"

He acted like everything was just peachy at the school and it was a veritable paradise before Columbine happened. When I heard that he used to high five all of the football players in the hallway and schmooze with them, I kinda lost respect for him.
Back to top Go down

"Frank Deangelis Center" For Training First Responders
Page 1 of 1