Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How would they react?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124050
Forum Reputation : 40

How would they react? Empty
PostSubject: How would they react?   How would they react? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Similar to how Cruz acted in the interrogation, how would other shooters react (E & D, Lanza, etc.) if they never committed suicide and they were a similar postion.

If theres another forum about this I apologize
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193633
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: How would they react?   How would they react? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:16 pm

I love this question. Because I’ve only really thought of Eric and Dylan and how they would react to being interrogated and being put on trial. But no one else really. We know how James Holmes did because we have it on tape but other shooters we have to speculate.

PostSubject: Re: How would they react?   How would they react? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I love this question. Because I’ve only really thought of Eric and Dylan and how they would react to being interrogated and being put on trial. But no one else really. We know how James Holmes did  because we have it on tape but other shooters we have to speculate.

You always have the most interesting ideas and thoughts, so how do you think Eric and Dylan would react? Curious to hear your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would they react?   How would they react? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would they react?
Page 1 of 1