Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting

Go down 
+3
23september
Jea
myshame
7 posters
AuthorMessage
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944
Forum Reputation : 0

Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:20 am

Devon Adams and Austin Eubanks:

Austin Eubanks:

Radio Interview with Austin Eubanks:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Craig Scott

Sean Hooker

Kacey Johnson (Ruegsegger)
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:26 am

Another Kacey Johnson Interview:

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:31 am

Thank you!

Devon Adams look so unrecognizable... Shocked Shocked Shocked

myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:51 am

Frank Deangelis interviewed at the same time news was breaking about the Parkland shooting.

And another interview:

Last edited by myshame on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 am

Jea wrote:
Thank you!

Devon Adams look so unrecognizable... Shocked Shocked Shocked

She looks so different from when she was interviewed before.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am

thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 11:52 am

Thanks for sharing these!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 7:23 pm

I haven’t gotten to watch yet but I’m always interested in what Devon has to say. Since she was so close to Dylan too.

Though I don’t think her and Zach got as much crap as their other friends did

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 pm

You can only imagine what was brought back fresh into their minds when they were watching the news footage. Sad
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 8:35 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
You can only imagine what was brought back fresh into their minds when they were watching the news footage. Sad

I can’t even imagine

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Thank you for these. Devon Adams doesn't even look like the same person. Wow!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 pm

hvernon wrote:
Thank you for these. Devon Adams doesn't even look like the same person. Wow!

Not at all!

Neither does Brooks. But other people that I’ve seen do look pretty much the same.
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Craig Scott again.

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Tom Mauser

Also Lucinda Roy from Virginia Tech.
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Two other interviews:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 am

Anne Marie Hochhalter and others:

Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64417

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Oh, so Kacey is writing a book as well it seems. That means there at least 3 Columbine related books coming up. Neat, some more perspectives from people involved in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Tuga wrote:
Oh, so Kacey is writing a book as well it seems. That means there at least 3 Columbine related books coming up. Neat, some more perspectives from people involved in it.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:22 pm

Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 pm

23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?
Other 2. I count Kacey among the 3. The first one is by Randy Brown, father of Brooks Brown, and the second one is by Patrick Ireland.
Back to top Go down
rkp

rkp

Contribution Points : 56897
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 pm

what the hell happened to Devon Adams?! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:01 pm

rkp wrote:

Life.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rkp wrote:

Life.

She’s got a hard exterior for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
rkp wrote:

Life.

She’s got a hard exterior for sure.

Well in all honesty who would look the same after almost 19 years? An what a 19 years at that. Seriously after what she has lived through I think Devon looks amazing, they all do in that respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?
Other 2. I count Kacey among the 3. The first one is by Randy Brown, father of Brooks Brown, and the second one is by Patrick Ireland.

Speaking of Randy's book, has anyone found any info on if it is still going to happen or not? scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:10 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

Speaking of Randy's book, has anyone found any info on if it is still going to happen or not? scratch [/quote

Patrick is writing  a book?? I didn't know that. I would read that in a heartbeat.

There's also one that one of the girls in the science lab I believe wrote

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

Speaking of Randy's book, has anyone found any info on if it is still going to happen or not? scratch [/quote

Patrick is writing  a book?? I didn't know that. I would read that in a heartbeat.

I would read Patrick's as well.
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:28 pm

Angela Sanders

Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

There are some excerpts online. He's been writing it for quite some time, it started as a journal of sorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Tuga wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

There are some excerpts online. He's been writing it for quite some time, it started as a journal of sorts.

Is it going to be self published?
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 11:43 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

Is it going to be self published?
I don't know but I do know that journalist Terry Frei has been helping him.
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Another article.

Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

I didn't even think about Randys, we've been waiting for his one for quite sometime. I can't wait to read it though he must have some amazing information.

Had no idea Patrick Ireland was writing one, it's like christmas time!
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:23 am

rkp wrote:
She was quite lanky in her photos with Dylan. Perhaps all that beer made her fill out a bit. Well, that's what I assume happened to me. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm

23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:
23september wrote:
Tuga wrote:

what are the other 3?

I didn't even think about Randys, we've been waiting for his one for quite sometime. I can't wait to read it though he must have some amazing information.

Had no idea Patrick Ireland was writing one, it's like christmas time!

Agreed! All these new books coming out has the bookworm in me excited. study Reading
Back to top Go down
Tuga

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Austin Eubanks, Patrick Neville and some other chicks whose names I forgot.
Richard Castaldo
A whole bunch of people
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Tuga wrote:
Austin Eubanks, Patrick Neville and some other chicks whose names I forgot.
Richard Castaldo
A whole bunch of people

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:59 pm

Richard Castaldo:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Frank DeAngelis:

Back to top Go down
myshame

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:48 pm

Crystal Woodman Miller

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting   Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine Survivors React to Parkland Shooting
Page 1 of 1