Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Empty
PostSubject: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Hadn't seen this one before but found it pretty interesting given that there's not a whole lotta info right now about this event:

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 69941
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Very interesting thanks for sharing it.

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 65644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 2:47 pm

I always found it weird how there is barely any new information on this shooting, especially since it's the most recent one.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 7:32 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I always found it weird how there is barely any new information on this shooting, especially since it's the most recent one.

I think it may be a Texas thing to be honest, there's barely any info about the Sutherland Springs shooting either. I think it varies by state (information relased) to be hoenst. Florida is the best/one of the best for releasing the info given all they released about Parkland (before the final report has even been finished) and Orlando (they even went as far as publicly posting all the victims autopsy reports online).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I think it may be a Texas thing to be honest, there's barely any info about the Sutherland Springs shooting either.

I disagree. We know a great deal about the Sutherland Springs killer - previous jobs, prior criminal record, testimony from friends IRL and OTI about his mean streak, etc. I think the lack of information on the Santa Fe shooting has more to do with the fact that the trial hasn't progressed yet and the fact that there's very few warning signs Dimitri left behind.

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I think it may be a Texas thing to be honest, there's barely any info about the Sutherland Springs shooting either.

I disagree. We know a great deal about the Sutherland Springs killer - previous jobs, prior criminal record, testimony from friends IRL and OTI about his mean streak, etc. I think the lack of information on the Santa Fe shooting has more to do with the fact that the trial hasn't progressed yet and the fact that there's very few warning signs Dimitri left behind.

Yeah I mean like actual court documents and stuff released directly from the government (search warrants, transcripts, medical and police reports etc) vs information released in the news (which is usually info they have exclusive access to/never post the actual documents), my bad I didn't specify originally. These primary source documents from the government (state, local, federal) are usually way way more in-depth than almost any news article will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary    The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Doctors of the Santa Fe School Shooting: Short documentary
Page 1 of 1