Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party

Go down 
+2
InsaneIntruder
Tommy QTR
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Empty
PostSubject: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:26 am

Twelve people, including three children, were killed today on the New Year’s party in Luanda Province after they were hacked to death by a man named Antonio Jorge, police said. The massacre began, police says, after he had an argument with his mother, Maria Jorge, about the behaviour of the children during the party. He then got a machete, locked the doors, and hacked everyone in the house, killing all the twelve occupants, the police official said. It is reported that the perpetrator fled. A manhunt was launched today by police officers.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What's getting me confused is that in the url it said that he gunned them down. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 am

I feel like this would more media attention if this happened in a western country. Has any motive been established?

-Lil Peep

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:26 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I feel like this would more media attention if this happened in a western country. Has any motive been established?
I think the motive was because he had an argument with his mother (the article says). And yes, this would have got huge media attention in a western country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 2:46 pm

An Angolan sounds like some type of reptile...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 3:55 pm

TheDragonoid wrote:
This case reminds me of the massacre that happened in Campinas some time ago. I can't quite remember the name of it though.

This? A man named Sidnei Ramis de Araújo killed twelve members of his family and injured three on December 31, 2016.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 4:57 am

A lot of massacres in Africa probably are unknown to people outside of the country they happen in.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 1:23 pm

Wonder if he'll get away with it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 6:44 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Wonder if he'll get away with it...
I doubt there will ever be other news of this crime. Crimes happening in those areas tends to be forgotten fast.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 10:29 am

Yikes

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 3:34 pm

CMR Tormented people from Angola.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 8:39 am

So he's the Angolan Michael Atherton.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25813
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 10:28 pm

I'm late but actually i think this is fake, theres no articles about this case, and searching the page that published the article I found some obviously fake news.

For example, I found a story where a man supposedly killed 7 members of his family and then comitted suicide, Supposedly while he was attacking, this man shouted incoherently in reference to a popular video, however, like the previous case, there is no information.

I think the most obvious example that this case never existed is another article on the same page where it is mentioned that a boy in Brazil killed 6 classmates, After being arrested, he told the police that it was all Bolsonaro's fault, then the police let him go, It should be noted that the page has many articles where Bolsonaro is repeatedly blamed for crimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 4:11 am

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
I'm late but actually i think this is fake, theres no articles about this case, and searching the page that published the article I found some obviously fake news.

For example, I found a story where a man supposedly killed 7 members of his family and then comitted suicide, Supposedly while he was attacking, this man shouted incoherently in reference to a popular video, however, like the previous case, there is no information.

I think the most obvious example that this case never existed is another article on the same page where it is mentioned that a boy in Brazil killed 6 classmates, After being arrested, he told the police that it was all Bolsonaro's fault, then the police let him go, It should be noted that the page has many articles where Bolsonaro is repeatedly blamed for crimes
When was it when the boy did it? Was it this year?
Are you also Brazilian btw?.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25813
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

according to the article it happened in December 2021, this is the article

It is obvious that this case, as well as that of Angola and all the others are false since there is no more news about it, In addition to how ridiculous some of these news are, such as one that I read Where they reported the Death of a chinese journalist who was killed with 8 quadrillion shots

And i'm not brazilian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 2:37 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:

according to the article it happened in December 2021, this is the article

It is obvious that this case, as well as that of Angola and all the others are false since there is no more news about it, In addition to how ridiculous some of these news are, such as one that I read Where they reported the Death of a chinese journalist who was killed with 8 quadrillion shots

And i'm not brazilian
Yeah makes sense
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
CMR Tormented people from Angola.

Now what actually is CMR, is it some African terrorist group or mafia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party   Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angolan man hacks to death his twelve members of family in new year party
Page 1 of 1