Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13-year-old kid bullied to death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150666
Forum Reputation : 2754

13-year-old kid bullied to death Empty
PostSubject: 13-year-old kid bullied to death   13-year-old kid bullied to death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 10:19 am

Literally:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old kid bullied to death   13-year-old kid bullied to death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 10:27 pm

These bullies sound like they walked out of Stephen King novel. I'd like to know why they started picking on their victim in the first place, so we know exactly how petty the murder was.

(also you posted this thread twice)

Abigail Lee

Abigail Lee

Contribution Points : 81765
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old kid bullied to death   13-year-old kid bullied to death Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 12:59 am

The problem is that nobody does anything to stop the bulling .If the one who is bullied reveals that is bullied he gets into more problems then his abusers . The society treats the victims as if they are fault for the abuse done to them .It is so wrong ! Sadly ,it is like that in the whole world .Abusers should be punished not the victims . There should be jails specialized for bullies,to educate ,to re -program their minds ,to plant in the emotions into them as most of them have a lack of them , i have seen it is possible to couse emotions to such individuals who lack the emotions .

Mind is the destroyer
Soul is the survivor
Which one you listen to...
YOU BECOME - me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old kid bullied to death   13-year-old kid bullied to death Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Sucker punches are especially deadly because you have zero time to prepare for them. That generally means maximum damage is inflicted upon the victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13-year-old kid bullied to death   13-year-old kid bullied to death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13-year-old kid bullied to death
Page 1 of 1