Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raspberryrawr

Contribution Points : 100881
Forum Reputation : 0

Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k Empty
PostSubject: Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k   Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm

I would just like to read the reports by the people who were still in the cafeteria when Eric and Dylan was there, can someone list their names so I can skip the rest?
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82184
Forum Reputation : 475

Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k   Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 3:26 am

This is an old post, but if there's a current interest in this I'll sort the cafeteria witnesses according to whether they were in the cafeteria while E&D were in there. It will be a while, but I will add it to my list of info to note and organize when I go through the 11k again for the next phase of my research site.

There are 2,566 pages of Cafeteria witness testimony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Cafeteria Witnesses section of 11k
Page 1 of 1