Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crying Hampster info

Go down 
+11
Russianman
Smiggles94
Trent531
James411
Icarius
InsaneIntruder
V. Pascow
gayforadaml
survivingman
Kerea2244
SaucyJimmy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SaucyJimmy

SaucyJimmy

Contribution Points : 66697
Forum Reputation : 25

Crying Hampster info Empty
PostSubject: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Why is there no topic on the new photos/information that Crying Hampster has unearthed? Can someone please post a comprehensive list of everything they have revealed, to be sure I haven't missed anything? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:57 pm

There was a thread about the newly released photo's, but it was taken down because photos of mass murderers posing with guns are prohibited on this forum.

To the best of my knowledge, the info Crying Hampster released is:

.The 05/28/2010 dress rehearsal photo of Adam posing with his gear

.The two photos of Adam pointing the pistol and shotgun at his head

I can PM these to you if need be.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 125925
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:44 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
There was a thread about the newly released photo's, but it was taken down because photos of mass murderers posing with guns are prohibited on this forum.

could you pm me too? sorry if I start a chain reaction here Shocked
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 51150

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 2:52 pm

Can you PM these to me please?
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 125925

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 pm

survivingman wrote:

Can you PM these to me please?
I sent to you
Back to top Go down
gayforadaml

gayforadaml

Contribution Points : 55140
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 2:29 am

Could you pm me too please?
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 52060
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:04 pm

It feels so bizarre that this is the first time we're seeing Adam with his weapons. After all this time. Imagine, Alex Jones would probably still have a career if these photos would have been released back in the day. Hundreds of conspiracies birthed from this event shattered in a single moment. I hope we get more information that we haven't had before. This definitely gives the case new meaning, because this dude was basically a ghost this whole time. We didn't even know what he could have looked like closer to the event and now we know. Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:07 pm

It's very eerie looking at these photos. The one of him with his gear is crazy but the ones of him with guns to his head are just so interesting to me. This troubled kid was in his basement by himself compiling mass murder spread sheets and taking these photos because he wanted to know what he'd look like in the act of suicide. Which is bizarre in and of itself considering his appearance didn't really seem to be something he cared much about but he definitely cared in this instance.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:10 pm

It kind of makes you feel for him because his mental health was withering away and his mother just left him alone to his own thoughts and obsessions. Not even questioning what he did in his solitude. She left for 14 days and he got used to the routine of being alone.. Makes me wonder if her return had any impact? Maybe he snapped when she returned and she had more to do with his massacre than we thought. Idk. Maybe i'm rambling.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 11:12 pm

It just seems bizarre to me that he would even care if she was alive to deal with the repercussions of what he was going to do. Why did he wait until she got back? It really makes me think that maybe he couldnt take her returning and interrupting his solitude, so he finally snapped and did what he was always thinking of doing. I wonder what would have happened had she simply not returned.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 3:38 am

They just released "Selfish", a document written by Adam Lanza about why he thinks women are selfish.
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 52053
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:20 am

by speaking about how women are likely to take criticisms as personal attacks and misunderstand the ambiguity of jokes.

"So fucking true".
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 87307
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:38 am

The one thing I still want to see from Adam Lanza is his conversations with the sixteen bit elder where he talks about his hobbies. Then I would like to see the college essay he wrote.
Back to top Go down
Trent531

Contribution Points : 60341
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 4:52 am

Can you send those over if still available?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 10:34 am

Can you please pm me these as well if you still have them?
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72964

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 1:44 am

Can I have them messaged to me please
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 55196
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 3:29 am

Guys... Just go on her website - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 50179
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:08 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
They just released "Selfish", a document written by Adam Lanza about why he thinks women are selfish.

I happen to agree with his opinions on this to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:22 am

Tesla101 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:

I happen to agree with his opinions on this to a certain extent.
Which parts do you agree with?
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 50179
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 10:47 am

I have observed similar traits, that is not to say that all women are selfish but I’m not overly convinced that it’s the correct word. I wouldn’t call it selfish but I think women have a biological instinct to protect their own and men have one to protect the collective. Of course this is generalising and there would be obvious exceptions. Men are generally stronger than women but literally thousands of women could beat the living day lights out of me for example. It’s an interesting observation nonetheless. I also agree that women tend to take things far more personally than men, such as insults.

What do you think? All mindless babble?
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Adam's play. Content and description from cryinghampster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a 23 page play penned by Adam Lanza, 6 twenty-year-old males appear to travel on a road trip together but are suddenly faced with a “NO EXIT” sign. Throughout the play, the characters frantically contemplate whether or not to obey the sign. The 6 male characters are named Ivanovich, Lysander, Jefferson, Baalsrud, Yaughst, and Ashbrook. There are two additional individuals in the play named Old man and ???, who is a four-foot tall anthropomorphic duck-billed platypus wearing a Chinese National Air Force uniform. Throughout the play, there are brief discussions about parts of their life, debates about stereotypes and religion. All but one of the main characters come to a fatal demise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 6:58 pm

sscc wrote:

In a 23 page play penned by Adam Lanza, 6 twenty-year-old males appear to travel on a road trip together but are suddenly faced with a “NO EXIT” sign. Throughout the play, the characters frantically contemplate whether or not to obey the sign. The 6 male characters are named Ivanovich, Lysander, Jefferson, Baalsrud, Yaughst, and Ashbrook. There are two additional individuals in the play named Old man and ???, who is a four-foot tall anthropomorphic duck-billed platypus wearing a Chinese National Air Force uniform. Throughout the play, there are brief discussions about parts of their life, debates about stereotypes and religion. All but one of the main characters come to a fatal demise.

Well... that's certainly interesting.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:17 pm

sscc wrote:

Little tidbits like this make me wonder if this was a sign of Adam's deteriorating mental state or if he was just trying to be a little funny.

sscc

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 11:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
sscc wrote:

Little tidbits like this make me wonder if this was a sign of Adam's deteriorating mental state or if he was just trying to be a little funny.
Have you read it yet? It's definitely meant to be funny. There is a lot of wordplay and absurdity and despite the overall tone, you might even say that it's playful.

I won't spoil the ending for anyone, in case it matters, but:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 12:28 am

Adam's play reminds me a lot of the surrealist and absurdist plays popular in the early to mid 20th century.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:12 am

sscc wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
sscc wrote:

Have you read it yet? It's definitely meant to be funny. There is a lot of wordplay and absurdity and despite the overall tone, you might even say that it's playful.

I see. Perhaps I was off the mark in assuming the play was influenced by psychosis.

Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 8:56 am

Still haven’t seen Adam with guns to his head ? Links anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 12:09 pm

New Adam Lanza post by Crying Hampster

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Would have been nice for a response but aw well I finally got them

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 3:43 pm

She just released several videos of Adam playing DDR on her tumblr. Don't know why there are 2 separate threads for said videos but might as well add it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:28 pm

The tumblr has been taken down?
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 74747
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:49 pm

yes (see his other blog for more info). Tumblr censorship is a plague

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:22 am

Amarantha wrote:
yes (see his other blog for more info). Tumblr censorship is a plague

What is the other blog?
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 74747
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 am

temporarylifeform wrote:
What is the other blog?

Russianman

Contribution Points : 55196
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 6:21 am

Tumblr sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crying Hampster info   Crying Hampster info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crying Hampster info
Page 1 of 1