Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sol Pais

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 52489
Forum Reputation : 177

Sol Pais Empty
PostSubject: Sol Pais   Sol Pais Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 2:27 am

So very very sad about this girl...she reminds me a lot of myself. We are both sad and lonely, attracted to the dark side in life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was also really beautiful. No No No

I was actively planning a suicide around 2 months ago. I didn't want to cope with any more loneliness or fear. What stopped me, and what will continue to stop me from hurting myself is that I realised that I DID have things to live for. It sounds cliche, but it's true: if you can't live for yourself, live for others. Once you live for the people that love you, you will find the joy in loving and living. Please stay alive guys. Be open to the wonderful mystery of life. I love you I love you I love you

Sol Pais
Page 1 of 1