Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting

Go down 
+13
Fedz-Manz
NEXT STEP UP
Kaynhyde
ANOMIC
InsaneIntruder
hexagonwitch
QuestionMark
true_crime
sororityalpha
STK
Tommy QTR
School Massacre Archives
Primate Murder
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"As the suspect fled the scene, an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent who was in the synagogue at the time of the shooting opened fire on the suspect, missing the man but striking his vehicle, Sheriff Bill Gore said.

Near the freeway, a San Diego police officer saw the suspect vehicle. The suspect jumped out of his car with his hands up and was taken into custody, Gore said.

More than half a dozen police cars were seen along Rancho Bernardo Road outside Phil’s BBQ -- roughly two miles away."

So I guess he wasn't shot. He just decided to leave for no reason.

Wow what an idiot. Maybe after he started shooting he realized what he was doing was completely insane

I wouldn't be surprised really.

Yeah especially given how young the dude is (19 years old)
Wait so if he's 19  then in that video he would have been 14, and he definitely doesn't look that young there.

Yeah I wonder what he looks like now tbh, they probably will have his mugshot out in a few hours or early tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92042
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

"As the suspect fled the scene, an off-duty U.S. Border Patrol agent who was in the synagogue at the time of the shooting opened fire on the suspect, missing the man but striking his vehicle, Sheriff Bill Gore said.

Near the freeway, a San Diego police officer saw the suspect vehicle. The suspect jumped out of his car with his hands up and was taken into custody, Gore said.

More than half a dozen police cars were seen along Rancho Bernardo Road outside Phil’s BBQ -- roughly two miles away."

So I guess he wasn't shot. He just decided to leave for no reason.

Wow what an idiot. Maybe after he started shooting he realized what he was doing was completely insane

I wouldn't be surprised really.

Yeah especially given how young the dude is (19 years old)
Wait so if he's 19  then in that video he would have been 14, and he definitely doesn't look that young there.

Yeah I wonder what he looks like now tbh, they probably will have his mugshot out in a few hours or early tomorrow...
Well he looked 20 in that video so I am intrigued in what he will look like now.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:12 pm

They confirmed that one of the victims (an older woman) has died of her injuries with the other 3 people being in stable condition at the hospital
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
They confirmed that one of the victims (an older woman) has died of her injuries with the other 3 people being in stable condition at the hospital

Was this older woman the death reported earlier or is this a new death?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:15 pm

I wonder what gun he used and how he got it? My bet is illegally.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:16 pm

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

Was this older woman the death reported earlier or is this a new death?

This was the death reported earlier but when I mentioned it earlier it wasn't officially confirmed at the time. So the toll is currently 1 dead 3 injured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

The press conference stated he was using an AR pattern rifle. I have a feeling that he just used a California compliant one (since despite being ugly af looking they could still be easily used to shoot a bunch of people) or illegally modified a legal rifle (ie. what the San Bernadino shooters did). Of course he very well could've obtained it illegally as well but that's just my thoughts on it
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124159
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Apparently he is 19

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:21 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:22 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

The press conference stated he was using an AR pattern rifle. I have a feeling that he just used a California compliant one (since despite being ugly af looking they could still be easily used to shoot a bunch of people) or illegally modified a legal rifle (ie. what the San Bernadino shooters did). Of course he very well could've obtained it illegally as well but that's just my thoughts on it
I actually quite like the look of the Cali' compliant AR-15s.

Of course, ergonomically disgusting.

Yeah I guess it can vary widely in regards to looks since iirc you can either get a "featureless" one or a "compliant one" and the AR platform is extremely customizable (part of the reason it's such a badass weapons platform imo).
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73069
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:27 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

You might be interested in Hera Arms's CQR Buttstock; it was the buttstock that Tarrant equipped his rifles with, which I imagine you would consider a plus.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:35 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:38 pm

G4145 wrote:
STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

You might be interested in Hera Arms's CQR Buttstock; it was the buttstock that Tarrant equipped his rifles with, which I imagine you would consider a plus.
Yeah, i've seen those even before Tarrants shooting.

They look pretty cool too.

You own an AR ? Seems like you know your stuff. Thankfully I live in a state with chill gun laws so I didn't have to mutilate mine with the compliant features
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58649
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:40 pm

The shooter is John Earnest, a 19 year old nursing student from San Diego, California.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Supposedly he posted online just minutes before the shooting:

He posted an online manifesto; he may have been inspired by the ChristChurch shooting. You may want to screenshot before the site is removed by the FBI:

This *possibly* could be him:

Last edited by true_crime on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:48 pm

true_crime wrote:
The shooter is John Earnest, a 19 year old nursing student from San Diego, California.

Maybe I am confused... what does this tweet have to do with the shooting? Is this his teacher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:49 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 6:58 pm

I've also noticed it's been exactly 6 months since the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, definitely not a coincidence.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:10 pm

hvernon wrote:

Maybe I am confused... what does this tweet have to do with the shooting? Is this his teacher?

Sorry I got mixed up on something. My original post is now correct.

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:11 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

You own an AR ? Seems like you know your stuff. Thankfully I live in a state with chill gun laws so I didn't have to mutilate mine with the compliant features
I just have a basic knowledge of firearms.

I actually live in the U.K., so i'd have to jump through numerous legal hoops to even get myself a .22, which is the only type of rifle allowed here.

Ah man that sucks Sad firearms ownership/going shooting is definitely my favorite hobby. If you ever visit the US it's something you should definitely try (go to a shooting range of something).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:14 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:15 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I actually live in the U.K., so i'd have to jump through numerous legal hoops to even get myself a .22, which is the only type of rifle allowed here.

Ah man that sucks Sad firearms ownership/going shooting is definitely my favorite hobby. If you ever visit the US it's something you should definitely try (go to a shooting range of something).
I should be going to Texas soon, so i will definitely be visiting a shooting range.

Great to hear! Always glad to meet/hear from other people who are interested in shooting. Can you at least own bb guns in the UK ? Some of them are pretty much identical to real guns in terms of looks and weight but you can shoot them in your yard though and ammo is much cheaper than real ammo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:22 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:36 pm

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I should be going to Texas soon, so i will definitely be visiting a shooting range.

Great to hear! Always glad to meet/hear from other people who are interested in shooting. Can you at least own bb guns in the UK ? Some of them are pretty much identical to real guns in terms of looks and weight but you can shoot them in your yard though and ammo is much cheaper than real ammo
I have two pellet guns. One is an AR-15 and the other a Glock 43.

I used to have a Glock 18, but it got destroyed.

Damn that's too bad. You definitely got good taste in guns (I'm an AR and Glock fanboy myself lol). I didn't know they made a bb gun for the G43. Do you have a link to it by any chance ? Like a link to a website that sells it. Speaking of pellet guns I've been thinking of buying this recently since it's an exact replica and is blowback.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:41 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 8:34 pm

What a dumbass. Manifesto is exactly as I'd expect, just "DA JOOS" and memes everywhere. At least he referenced Moon Man.
Facebook - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120478
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:35 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Oh wow the guy likes Sabaton, at least he has a good taste in music.

>Not Nine Inch Nails
You ask me, I think Eric and Dylan still hold the best musical tastes of any mass shooter.

true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:43 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I've also noticed it's been exactly 6 months since the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, definitely not a coincidence.

It’s also the last day of Passover.

hexagonwitch

Contribution Points : 46664
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 2:14 am

Idiots are going to blame Halo and Pokemon aren't they? It's bad enough what gamer's have to go through with de-sexualization, anti consumerism, censorship, blame, games used as social reengineering, etc. Idiot Christian Nazi's and feminist socialists will blame gamer's won't they?
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 5:58 am

hexagonwitch wrote:
Idiots are going to blame Halo and Pokemon aren't they? It's bad enough what gamer's have to go through with de-sexualization, anti consumerism, censorship, blame, games used as social reengineering, etc. Idiot Christian Nazi's and feminist socialists will blame gamer's won't they?
No.

-Lil Peep

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 pm

hexagonwitch wrote:

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 4:15 pm

According to news sources the shooting was also much less worse than it could've potentially been due to the fact that his rifle jammed after only 6 shots. Apparently he stormed in and opened fire on the congregation but fled after his rifle jammed. As soon as his gun jammed at least two people (one of them being the off duty CBP officers) chased him as he fled. Sounds like this guy (John Earnest) was quite incompetent. He probably was using bad ammo or didn't properly clean his weapon for some time which led to the jam.

Also, the Rabbi who was one of the first two be shot apparently was shot in the hand and had his right index finger completely blown off and part of his right middle finger blown off as well. Talk about painful as shit.....
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Wow his YouTube channel has been deleted, RIP I guess.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:54 pm

It's sad to watch him play the piano so well, if that is really him. Such a talented boy, he'll never be able to play music again. What on earth could make him ruin his life so young? I don't understand how some neo-nazis can spend their whole life complaining on the internet but never act, and one 19 year old boy, but the same could be said about Dylann Roof, do something even if he still had his whole life ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:22 pm

Neah wrote:
It's sad to watch him play the piano so well, if that is really him. Such a talented boy, he'll never be able to play music again. What on earth could make him ruin his life so young? I don't understand how some neo-nazis can spend their whole life complaining on the internet but never act, and one 19 year old boy, but the same could be said about Dylann Roof, do something even if he still had his whole life ahead of him.
That's how fascists works, a lot like ISIS really. They target the vulnerable and fill their minds with absolute trash, they make that person feel welcome in their community, like they have a sense of belonging. And then they start to brainwash them with their vile beliefs, that the Jews and the "cultural Marxists" are planning to commit white genocide through multiculturalism and it is up to White men to stop this by murdering innocent people, while of course they radicalise more people into committing acts of violence, they will do anything themselves because it is easier to ruin other peoples lives than to ruin your own.  You see apart from being pure scum, fascists are also sneaky, they target those who have issues in their lives such as finical troubles, mental health problems etc... and they tell that person to blame all of their issues on the Jews or other targeted groups (usually it's either Muslims, non-whites, leftists) and they demise those groups, they get people to judge others not on their actions or character, but wherever they are a certain religion, or skin colour, political belief or nationality. Fascists bring divide into communities and they create ignorance, ignorance breeds hate, and hate breeds violence.

-Lil Peep

NEXT STEP UP dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85928
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 11:03 am

G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
G4145 wrote:
STK wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I have two pellet guns. One is an AR-15 and the other a Glock 43.

I used to have a Glock 18, but it got destroyed.
What AR pellet gun do you own?
Speaking of pellet guns, I heard about the Yunker-4, an air gun that apparently is made out of actual AK74 parts, which you might be interested in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 5:54 am

STK wrote:

There have been four waves of global terrorism so far; we are currently in the fourth "Religious Wave" of global terrorism, which is predicted so end sometime around the mid 2020's.
I believe that we are witnessing the early stages of the fifth wave of global terrorism; the far right wave. Organizationally speaking, it will most likely be similar to the Anarchist wave, primarily consisting of lone individuals and small cells inspired by similar ideology but acting independently of each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw you talked about it on Discord, I agree that there is more and more far-right terror attacks, but don't you think it is also surprizing because we are in a period when the far-right gains more political power, even if for now in many countries they still don't think it is enough. So don't you think the fifth wave could never happen if the far-right wins on the political level? It wouldn't make sense to have far-right terrorism in a far-right country, except if terrorists think the government's policy is still not enough and so they need to act. But even so, it would show that power can be access politically, so maybe they would prefer to wait for their country to become more radical than to do terrorist attacks which could shock people and make them be more moderate again.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Neah wrote:
STK wrote:

There have been four waves of global terrorism so far; we are currently in the fourth "Religious Wave" of global terrorism, which is predicted so end sometime around the mid 2020's.
I believe that we are witnessing the early stages of the fifth wave of global terrorism; the far right wave. Organizationally speaking, it will most likely be similar to the Anarchist wave, primarily consisting of lone individuals and small cells inspired by similar ideology but acting independently of each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I saw you talked about it on Discord, I agree that there is more and more far-right terror attacks, but don't you think it is also surprizing because we are in a period when the far-right gains more political power, even if for now in many countries they still don't think it is enough. So don't you think the fifth wave could never happen if the far-right wins on the political level? It wouldn't make sense to have far-right terrorism in a far-right country, except if terrorists think the government's policy is still not enough and so they need to act. But even so, it would show that power can be access politically, so maybe they would prefer to wait for their country to become more radical than to do terrorist attacks which could shock people and make them be more moderate again.

Can't speak for STK, but if I had to guess I'd imagine a lot of these far-right terrorists have decided that trying to work with the system is a wasted effort, and won't ever produce the favorable results they want in the timeframe they're pushing for. They want immediate actions and immediate results.

ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43451
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Saint Earnest's mugshot got released though FOIA recently. Posting it here for archival purposes.

QuestionMark, Helianthus, Kaynhyde and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22674
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 6:20 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Saint Earnest's mugshot got released though FOIA recently. Posting it here for archival purposes.

After learning what the Jews have done and still are doing, I support John even more.

ANOMIC, Helianthus and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42884
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2022 8:21 pm

YAWN.

The next mass shooter better be another one that does it for the lulz or I'm gonna lose it. These alt-right ultrafags are carbon copies of one another. More whining about everyone who isn't white, and more whining about "cultural marxism", whatever the fuck that means.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Last edited by NEXT STEP UP on Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to say)

Achlys and Vraggoe like this post

QuestionMark and ANOMIC dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19984
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2022 1:44 am

ColaEnthusiast wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:

After learning what the Jews have done and still are doing, I support John even more.
is it your mom?

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22279
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 5:07 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
YAWN.

The next mass shooter better be another one that does it for the lulz or I'm gonna lose it. These alt-right ultrafags are carbon copies of one another. More whining about everyone who isn't white, and more whining about "cultural marxism", whatever the fuck that means.

You say alt-right shooters are carbon copies when your generic edgelord school shooters are also carbon copies. Please.

ANOMIC and Wanderer like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 10:47 am

vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
YAWN.

You say alt-right shooters are carbon copies when your generic edgelord school shooters are also carbon copies. Please.
My good sir, my "generic edgelord school shooters" are much more interesting than your edgy white guys with guns. There's a reason this is the Columbine High School Massacre forum and not the Poway Synagogue Shooting forum.

I will admit, Anton Petersson is the only alt-right amok runner that interests me, mainly because he used a sword instead of a gun and killed three people.

Achlys likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22279
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 5:22 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
YAWN.

My good sir, my "generic edgelord school shooters" are much more interesting than your edgy white guys with guns. There's a reason this is the Columbine High School Massacre forum and not the Poway Synagogue Shooting forum.

I will admit, Anton Petersson is the only alt-right amok runner that interests me, mainly because he used a sword instead of a gun and killed three people.

You miss my point, I'm criticizing both. I don't like John Earnest at all LMFAO

Anton wasn't a carbon copy at all, his motive was more complex than just racism.

Ben likes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12647
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 6:02 am

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 9:55 pm

What did he mean by this? New dogwhistle?

Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3724
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 1:07 pm

John Earnest is probably one of the only Christchurch copycats ("disciples of Saint Tarrant" or whatever bullshit you fascist retards titled them) that was completely ideological. The only true terrorist among them. The rest, like Crucius, Gendron and Palmeter, to give a few examples, all had other issues and problems that I find very hard to believe didn't influence them just as much to do their attacks, if not more, than their white supremacist beliefs.

Earnest, however, is different. He was perfectly normal with friends, family, and a decent future ahead of him. He was radicalized rather quickly after going on 8chan due to pure curiosity, and then was "brave" enough to commit a terrorist attack. Even after getting chased out of the synagogue, he called the police and waited for them to arrive and arrest them. I assume if the other copycats faced the same situation, they'd probably just kill themselves right then and there.

This is not to glorify Earnest, as all white supremacists are extremely stupid, but I have a lot more respect for him than any of the other faggots who want shot up a place to "save da white race."

name likes this post

Darkness, RickMaster and CoreyVanVonWeg dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7670
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:21 pm

The sad thing about this faggot, more sad than his Score is that he have a Copycat, Even Saint Ballet its dissapointed and he had worst guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting   Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple people gunned down at Poway Synagogue shooting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2