Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 70469
Forum Reputation : 486

I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's my first music video/talking compilation and I'm very happy with how it turned out. What do you think?

Disclaimer: I don't condone what Eric and Dylan did.

Edit: Remade with an .mp3 file converted from .FLAC, and higher-bitrate audio in general. I also moved some of the clips around and added new ones.

Edit: Uploaded to a filehost after YouTube deleted it. It had 14,491 views. Notify me if it gets taken down, and I'll put it right back up.

Last edited by sympathyforEandD on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:34 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 71747
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 11:26 am

+1. Sharp quality + one of my favorite songs ever as a soundtrack.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2019 11:34 am

Very midwestern accent he had I also love that song.

The "Yep. Smart" comment from Radioactive clothing is my favorite

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 55650
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 10:18 pm

I love the “The fuck was your name?!” Part. Always brings a smile to my face. I hope this doesn’t get taken down

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NeedaHaircut

Contribution Points : 47480
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 6:03 pm

What is the background song? I want to say it's something from the Deftones but I can't put my finger on it.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 9:19 pm

DanielGardner wrote:
I love the “The fuck was your name?!” Part. Always brings a smile to my face. I hope this doesn’t get taken down

I still have the .mp4 file, so if the video gets taken down I could put it on a filehost and message you the link.

NeedaHaircut wrote:
What is the background song? I want to say it's something from the Deftones but I can't put my finger on it.

Phantom Bride by Deftones. I think the lyrics and how it sounds fits both boys super well. "You spend your life trapped in this void where you will stay, always."

And I feel bad when I think about Eric being picked on, or being sad. I wanna give him a big hug sometimes. Look at that adorkable smile.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 8:43 pm

I just noticed that my video already has over 2,000 views. Isn't that awesome? There seems to be a Columbine renaissance underway, in terms of interest in the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!   I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made an Eric Harris talking compilation. Check it out!
Page 1 of 1