Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal Woodman Miller book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

Crystal Woodman Miller book  Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Woodman Miller book    Crystal Woodman Miller book  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 12:33 am

I just discovered that Crystal Woodman Miller wrote a book in 2006 called Marked for Life: Choosing Hope and Discovering Purpose After Earth-Shattering Tragedy.

Has anyone read this?
I found it pretty cheap on Amazon and was considering purchasing it but wanted to know if it was worth the read.

As you know, Crystal hid under a table in the library with Seth and Sara Houy.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Woodman Miller book    Crystal Woodman Miller book  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 8:21 am

I saw her speak around the time of the anniversary. She is super powerful. I imagine it’s going to have a lot of religious undertones but I think it might be a good read.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Woodman Miller book    Crystal Woodman Miller book  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 9:53 pm

From the description I think there will be heavy doses of religion. I think I'll order it and see how it is. If I do, I'll post a quick review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Woodman Miller book    Crystal Woodman Miller book  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Woodman Miller book
Page 1 of 1