Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.

Go down 
+13
John Denver
Leob81
Gustopoet2
Sabratha
Falco
LPorter101
Koltin
queenfarooq
JDM87
tragedy79
Jenn
rik75
JayJay
17 posters
AuthorMessage

Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Empty
PostSubject: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am assuming the ride side has been cropped because Lauren and Isiah are on that side,does anyone have the uncropped version?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96739
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 pm

It was discussed in another thread recently and nobody could find an uncropped version anywhere...

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 96868
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:33 am

ArleneSanders wrote:

I am assuming the ride side has been cropped because Lauren and Isiah are on that side,does anyone have the uncropped version?
I have been looking for that pic for several weeks and unfortunately i have failed. I will keep a lookout for it !
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118575
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 am

This isn't the full photo and it is kind of blurry, but it shows more than the other one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101820

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:48 pm

This picture hurts my eyes..only white people!

No wonder there was a lot of bullying: I don't see a lot of diversity.

Contribution Points : 101431

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Wow, I've never seen the full picture of that one. Usually it's the close-up of Eric impersonating some demonic look and Dylan looking totally woozy.
Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
rik75

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 pm

This shows some of kids on the right
Back to top Go down
JDM87

Contribution Points : 101431

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 pm

It's weird the uncropped one is unavailable...
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 pm

ArleneSanders wrote:

I've never come across the full "serious" or full "silly" class of 99 photographs. I checked the ones i had and they are exactly the same as the ones Jenn and rik75 posted. I think these photos as mentioned may be particularly hard to find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:01 am

ArleneSanders wrote:

If you look at the very top right of the photo, you can see Nate Dykeman in the gray hoodie.  He's sitting on the complete opposite side of where E&D are sitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 2:37 am

I have the serious photo complete and uncropped will upload shortly. any help finding the silly would be very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:58 am

99REBULL wrote:
I have the serious photo complete and uncropped will upload shortly.  any help finding the silly would be very much appreciated!

Where did you upload it? I would love to see it
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 am

This is the closest to the uncropped you are gonna get it blurry because I had to scale the other part up to fit the students

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149209
Forum Reputation : 2629

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:04 am

tragedy79 wrote:

Do you have something against white folks?
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86457
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:09 am

I have searched the web for a full picture, not much luck though. Also where are you people getting these more complete parts from? And who has the original(s)?

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:46 am

ID questions:
1) Guy (dark hair) just to the bottom left of Eric - that's Nate?
2) the brown-haired lass with the tongue to the right of Robyn - anyone knows who that is?
3) Is Marla and Chris Morris in the photo?
4) Eric Veik? or is he too young?
5) Val Schnurr, where is she?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82090
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Sabratha wrote:

The one next to the girl "showing her muscles" in the bottom left corner, next to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Leob81

Contribution Points : 80895

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Gustopoet2 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

The one next to the girl "showing her muscles" in the bottom left corner, next to Rachel.

I thought that I saw Val near to the top left of the picture. There's Dylan, two girls, then a bit of a gap and that's where I think Val is (just going off pictures of her that I've seen). If you mean Rachel Scott, she wouldn't be in that picture because she was a junior I believe.

I thought I saw John Savage too, towards the top right with a grey t shirt and backwards baseball cap, but again, that's just going off a few pictures I've seen.

I thought I saw Anne Marie too, but she was a junior also so she can't be there.
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82090
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Leob81 wrote:
Gustopoet2 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

I thought that I saw Val near to the top left of the picture. There's Dylan, two girls, then a bit of a gap and that's where I think Val is (just going off pictures of her that I've seen). If you mean Rachel Scott, she wouldn't be in that picture because she was a junior I believe.

I thought I saw John Savage too, towards the top right with a grey t shirt and backwards baseball cap, but again, that's just going off a few pictures I've seen.

I thought I saw Anne Marie too, but she was a junior also so she can't be there.

D-oh... Nevermind.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86457
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Sabratha wrote:
ID questions:
2) the brown-haired lass with the tongue to the right of Robyn - anyone knows who that is?
3) Is Marla and Chris Morris in the photo?
4) Eric Veik? or is he too young?

Val Schnurr may not even be in this half of the photo, and who is to say she was at school that day. I have always wondered about that girl with her tongue out. She seems to be quite in with the group in the corner but not right in their since she is off on the side, so maybe she was a friend of Robyn's or something?

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:24 am

Gustopoet2 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

Yeah the lass at the botom in black sure is similar to R.Scott, but its not her.

The girl next to Robyn with her tongue out? I thought it migth be one of the girls who Devon listed as TCM members. Like Michelle Boudreau or Kirstern Theibault. But it seems they were not part of the class of 1999, Theibault was a junior in 1999.

Boudreau I don't know, but she's not in the 1999 yearbook and she's not in 11k, so I think she prolly graduated in 1998 with Stair & Co or was never a CHS student.

Its idle speculation, but maybe its Becca Heins? Does anyone have the "serious" version of this photo? That would help.

Heins (1999 yearbook):

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
John Denver

Contribution Points : 80841

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Sabratha wrote:
ID questions:

That's Brooks Brown.

Nate Dykeman is the one in the top right corner of the photo, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Stargazerlily

Contribution Points : 49300

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:17 pm

tragedy79 wrote:

You realize this is an incredibly racist comment, right?  Most wealthy, suburban districts are predominantly white. That's just how it is.  Making note of the whiteness of the school and attributing it to bullying is reckless and ignorant.  There is typically more diversity within cultural and racial groups than without, and most of the time the majority of bullying happens within those same groups.  I'm a therapist, and most of my heavily bullied clients are minorities who are bullied by other members of the same racial or cultural group as them.

I just wish people would stop making these blatantly divisive comments so flippantly Mad
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 7:37 pm

High Resolution Copies of the Class of 1999:

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 am

Anyone know who the dude with the long hair with the pissed off look below Eric is? How about the bigger guy with the shaved head smiling below dylan? They seem like they could all be apart of the TCM.
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 91831
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 7:11 pm

@ Slippy123 is that not the dude who committed suicide before the massacre?
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
@ Slippy123 is that not the dude who committed suicide before the massacre?

I'm not sure, but I know who you are referring to. I believe it was someone else. This dude looks like he loathes the school just as much as E & D, or maybe he just hates photos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.   Look for the uncropped version of the class photo. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look for the uncropped version of the class photo.
Page 1 of 1