Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter

Go down 
+17
Miasmom1028
MysteryMan
Joeyy
Tesla101
dhalia
STK
Bruce Wayne
aperiogaming1
AD 19-95
true_crime
QuestionMark
iforgotmyoldname2
DanielGardner
Jenn
vincent
Smiggles94
Tommy QTR
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 7:57 am

If the police took longer to react to this shooting and also the Garlic Festival shooting in California, the death toll could have been 20+ in both.

I think the Ohio shooting is one of the shortest ever, the shooter dead after just 30 seconds.

If he used all 250 rounds at the rate he was firing at Connor Betts  could have killed 40+ people in around 3 minuets if it was not for the fast police response.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 44344
Forum Reputation : 75

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 11:00 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47154
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 10:39 am

AD 19-95 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I sent you the pictures and source

Cheers my friend
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 69924
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 6:48 am

Can I have the pic of the body also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 11:29 am

Smiggles94 wrote:
Can I have the pic of the body also

Someone send them my way if you would be so kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter   Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooting in Ohio at least 10 confirmed dead including the shooter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2