Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Criminals who knew other criminals

Go down 
+11
Engel
humanity is overrated
Techv4921
DevilishManiac
CountAnton
ANOMIC
Employer_Square
EricsToastInTheCaf
Carnifex879
Primate Murder
Russianman
15 posters
AuthorMessage

Criminals who knew other criminals  Empty
PostSubject: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2019 5:18 pm

William Atchison and David Ali Sonboly: Talked to each other on the gaming platform Steam, also played GTA 5 and Counter Strike together

Brenton Tarrant and Anders Behring Breivik: Tarrant claimed in his manifesto that he had contact with Breivik before he committed the 2011 Norway Attacks

William Atchison and Carter Boyles (Failed school shooter): Carter Boyles was a 15 year old boy who planned a shooting rampage at Jefferson High School in Cedar Rapids Iowa in 2016, but didn't go through with his plan, and shot himself. Atchison and Boyles knew each other through YouTube and Steam (fun fact: I had contact with both of them, RIP Carter I wish I could have talked to you more man)

Dillon Cossey (failed school shooter) and Pekka-Eric Auvinen: Dillion Cossey was a 14 year old boy who plotted a Columbine style attack on Plymouth Whitemarsh High School in Pennsylvania but was arrested and sentenced to juvenile detention. He was in contact with Pekka-Eric Auvinen the Jokela High School shooter who killed 8 people and himself through Myspace and YouTube where they talked about the Columbine Massacre.

Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52896
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 7:05 am

I really think that William even don't planned mass murder. He want died as a failed shooter like Carter. I don't believe that he can't found another people in school. And his last Youtube-account where he uploads videos 1 day before shooting was Bob 2.0. He clearly mean Carter.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 2:34 am

Alek Minassian claimed to have met Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper-Mercer online. It's most likely bullshit though.

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 10:55 pm

Ted Kazcynski knew Timothy McVeigh and Ramzi Yousef, the 1993 World Trade Center bomber. All three were in the same maximum security prison and talked to each other during their one hour of recreational time they had each day. They talked about religion, politics, and even shared books.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf

Contribution Points : 56438
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 10:04 pm

These are serial killers of course but Edmund Kemper and Herbert Mullin famously knew each other as they had cells near each other. Kemper apparently disliked Mullin very much.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 4:00 pm

EricsToastInTheCaf wrote:
These are serial killers of course

thats cool that's why its called criminals who knew other criminals its not like it said shooters who knew other shooters, its just being in general
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:41 pm

Trey Eric Sesler was friends with James Seevakumaran, who almost committed a mass shooting at his college but killed himself instead. They talked about mass shootings together for quite a while. Trey sent him a letter from prison, but it arrived the day after his suicide.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:07 pm

I heard from someone on Reddit who knows Ryan Hribal, the brother of Alex Hribal (Franklin Regional High School stabber), that he is close friends with Maxwell Morton in prison. Maxwell shot and killed his friend and posted it on Snapchat.

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Not sure if this count since he was in a prison already, but João Pereira Lima knew a bunch of other criminals during the time he was imprisoned in Iilha Anchieta until the riot in 1952 that killed more than 110 prisoners and guards. He personally killed 20 members of his gang while escaping in a boat in an attempt to shrink it in June 20, 1952 (he was captured in July 1952)

Source: Amok wiki and UBATUBENSE...Eventos e História da Ubatuba Antiga
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34105
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:40 pm

Mitchell Johnson,one of the Jonesboro school shooters,became friends with Justin Trammell, a fellow murder who killed his dad with a crossbow when he was 15 while in prison.They later became roommates after there release and were arrested at a traffic stop on January 1st,2007 when it was found that Johnson had marijuana and a 9mm handgun on his person.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43301
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Apparently Patrick Kearney knew Lee Harvey Oswald.
Back to top Go down
CountAnton

CountAnton

Contribution Points : 22590

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 7:12 am

Alek Minassian allegedly interacted with Elliot Rodger online

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20420

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 2:21 pm

CountAnton wrote:
Alek Minassian allegedly interacted with Elliot Rodger online

Alek lied about that for attention.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26611
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 4:58 pm

I once heard a story from someone about Gerard Schaefer and Ted Bundy. Schaefer knew more about Bundy than he ever said.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31849
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 8:53 pm

On March 29th 2005 nephew of convicted killer Katherine Mary Knight James Patrick Roughan and his friend Christopher Clark Jones stabbed and bashed 17-year-old homeless teenager Morgan Jay Shepherd over 130 times before decapitating him with an axe in Dayboro, Queensland, Australia, after a lengthy drinking session; Shepherd's head was used as a puppet and bowling ball, according to witnesses, 

Three youths who cannot be named because of their age were sentenced to two years detention for helping dispose of the body

Christopher Clark Jones was released on parole in January, 2020, and was deported to the U.K 

I.D.K what happened to James Patrick Roughan if any one knowns can they please respond?

Engel

Contribution Points : 36134
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 12:43 am

The Eslov and Kristianstad school attackers talked to each other over the internet

Ian Brady was friends with Graham Young in prison and both had a shared interest in Nazi Germany, and played chess together. Apparently Ian would always beat him at chess? I think I read somewhere Brady was also imprisoned and played chess with Peter Sutcliffe?

Myra Hindley and Rosemary West were close friends in prison and bonded with each other over their crimes, and eventually became lovers for a short time

Philip Smith (spree killer) and his family were former neighbors of Fred and Rosemary West

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Last edited by Engel on Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 12:46 am

Techv4921 wrote:
I once heard a story from someone about Gerard Schaefer and Ted Bundy. Schaefer knew more about Bundy than he ever said.

Gerard had supposedly boasted to Ted in prison that he killed more than him and told him "I'm the best Ted" or something like that and Ted believed him? Ofc theres the possibility Schaefer was just bullshitting all this for the interview

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25813
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 3:53 pm

Henrique Lirad Trad met the 14 years old School shooter in Bahia 2022

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43301
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 7:25 pm

Larry Murphy, convicted rapist and possible serial killer, was friends with Rory O'Connor who raped two women at knife point and later killed his fiancée. They first met at Arbour Hill Prison and later hanged around with each other in Amsterdam after getting released.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vlixu23 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 9:07 pm

While not knew of him in the traditional sense, Norio Nagayama witnessed Misao Katagiri's shootout with police in Shibuya, Toyko, Japan in 1965

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24296
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 11:36 pm

Kosta Kecmanovic bragged about knowing Timur Bekmansurov. Chances are that Kosta wasn't trolling and he was actually being fr.

Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13498
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Morné Harmse knew Cecilia Steyn, the leader of the Electus per Deus cult, who murdered 11 people between 2012 and 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

Contribution Points : 6232
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 7:57 pm

Jeff Weise and Adam Fulton (livecorpse) were both apart of the same Newgrounds artist collective (clockcrew)

Jeff Weise likely posted on a forum about Columbine, of which Sebastian Bosse frequented as well. Cannot be 100% confirmed due to not enough archiving on the forum.

Kimveer Gill, Jeff Weise, and Sebastian Bosse were likely all in the same MSN Columbine groups at one point. Likely not all at the same time though. Although this is just pure speculation, it is known all three of them were active on MSN Columbine discussion groups. Just a slight possible connection.

Engel, ANOMIC and Woundfucker like this post

Sabrina_Kilic dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criminals who knew other criminals    Criminals who knew other criminals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminals who knew other criminals
Page 1 of 1