Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Empty
PostSubject: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Two members of the public have died and three others were stabbed in an attack on London Bridge which is being treated as "terror-related".
The suspect was shot dead at the scene.

What happened?
The Met Police said officers were called to a stabbing at a premises near the bridge in central London just before 14:00 GMT.
Two members of the public are dead while three others were injured and taken to two London hospitals.
One person is in a critical but stable condition, a second person is described as stable and a third person has less serious injuries, NHS England said.
Videos on social media show people wrestling a man to the floor who then disperse before he is shot by an armed police officer.
Another man in a suit and jacket can be seen running from the suspect, having apparently retrieved a large knife.
A separate video has also emerged showing police officers aiming guns at a white lorry that jack-knifed across the bridge.
The footage shows several officers surrounding the vehicle before moving to the rear to check its container.
Whitehall officials have told BBC Security Correspondent Frank Gardner the police action was not intelligence-led and was spontaneous and reactive.

What have police said?
Met Police assistant commissioner Neil Basu said the suspect was shot by armed officers and died at the scene.
He confirmed the force was treating it as a terrorist incident.
Police said officers were at the scene within five minutes of being alerted.
The man had a hoax explosive device strapped to his body, said Mr Basu who is the head of UK counter-terrorism policing.
London Ambulance Service declared a "major incident" and had a number of crews at the scene.
"A number of other people received injuries. As soon as we can provide updates on their condition we will," Mr Basu said.
There is no further danger to the public, he added.
Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick said: "We are also working at full tilt to understand exactly what has happened and whether anyone else was involved."
A wide police cordon will remain in the area for some time as police carry out searches "to ensure there is no further threat".

Where did it happen?
The attack began at a criminal justice event at Fishmongers' Hall.
The stabbings happened on the north side of London Bridge, around Fishmongers' Hall and opposite Adelaide House.
London Bridge station was closed during the incident, but has since reopened. The attack began at a criminal justice event at Fishmongers' Hall.
The stabbings happened on the north side of London Bridge, around Fishmongers' Hall and opposite Adelaide House.
London Bridge station was closed during the incident, but has since reopened.

What did witnesses see?
BBC reporter John McManus said he saw a group of men involved in a fight on the bridge. Police then arrived and shots were fired, he said.
Eye witnesses told the BBC part of the attack took place in Fishmongers' Hall where a criminal justice event was taking place.
Witnesses described armed police arriving at the scene and shooting a man. Others said they saw a man on the ground, holding a knife.
Amanda Hunter said she was on a bus on the bridge when she looked out the window and saw "three police officers going over to a man".
"Then one of the police officers shot him," she said. "It appeared there was something in his hand."
Bus driver Mustafa Salih was travelling from Borough High Street towards London Bridge where he saw emergency vehicles and the police cordon.
"A police officer came up to me and said turn off your engine, get off and run," he told BBC London.
"I looked up and I could see a crowd of people coming towards me.
"One woman was crying. I ran back down to Borough High Street. It was all very scary as we did not know what was happening."
Luke Redman said he heard "12 or 15 (gunshots) in about 10 seconds" as he left the Monument pub and ran down an alleyway to escape.

Link to the article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I saw a video of the suspect being shot but I thought it was from the 2017 London Bridge attack. It's a shame that something like this happened again there.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Ah, what will the wonders of multiculturalism have in store for Europe next?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 11:01 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like the police really failed with that one. He was a known terrorist and allowed to be released with just an electric monitor. They should have kept a better watch over him. Looks like he's been identified as a 28 year old man named Usman Khan.

ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 45689
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 2:29 am

It's sad to see how far Europe has fallen

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Stabbings are nothing new in London, just this time it is a stabbing spree......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead   Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbing Attack at London Bridge Leaves Two Civilians and the Suspect Dead
Page 1 of 1