Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts

Go down 
+9
ANOMIC
Draw_It_White
EricsToastInTheCaf
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
QuestionMark
Futility
survivingman
Ynoocs
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 3:29 pm

What do you guys think was going through his head before his suicide? Do you think he was thinking of anything at all? Let me know if there was already a thread like this
Back to top Go down
Ynoocs




Posts : 7
Contribution Points : 38690
Forum Reputation : 15
Join date : 2020-02-01

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 5:24 pm

.


Last edited by Ynoocs on Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
survivingman




Posts : 24
Contribution Points : 48600
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2019-01-04

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 11:17 am

I think considering his lifetime struggle with anxiety and panic attacks, he probably was panicking.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Nuclear002, axegowiii, Employer_Square, qfwfq and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 3:05 pm

survivingman wrote:
I think considering his lifetime struggle with anxiety and panic attacks, he probably was panicking.

Agreed, I mean I think I would be a little panicky too knowing i'm about to end my life, no return. Though maybe though he perhaps was welcoming of his death, knowing he wouldl have the chance to finally leave this world for good.
Back to top Go down
Futility




Posts : 92
Contribution Points : 37912
Forum Reputation : 105
Join date : 2020-04-12

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 7:54 am

I guess that he panicked and didnt think much. Maybe he had a sense of ",terror" (thoughts of beeing in Prison,we all know that Criminals who killed defenseless Children are at the Bottom-Line of Prison-"Society") so he offed himself as quick as possible. Would like to know why he did commit the Shooting.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:12 am

N/A


Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Futility




Posts : 92
Contribution Points : 37912
Forum Reputation : 105
Join date : 2020-04-12

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that makes Sense. Thank you:D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 10:50 pm

It's odd to imagine Adam in prison. People rarely "enjoy" prison but it's hard not to wonder what he would've thought about the structure/schedule.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120103
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 am

survivingman wrote:
I think considering his lifetime struggle with anxiety and panic attacks, he probably was panicking.

Futility wrote:
I guess that he panicked and didnt think much. Maybe he had a sense of ",terror" (thoughts of beeing in Prison,we all know that Criminals who killed defenseless Children are at the Bottom-Line of Prison-"Society") so he offed himself as quick as possible. Would like to know why he did commit the Shooting.

I think these are pretty plausible answers, though I also feel like most of his anxiety would've been welling up in the weeks and days prior to the rampage, and that the minutes/seconds before the very end he would be thinking to himself "thank God it's finally over".

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel

sscc and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 5:27 pm

What specific things about the prison would affect Adam and why? I've been asking myself that for a long time
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1089
Contribution Points : 60639
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 5:55 pm

Maybe the gravity of what he had done just hit him, or by that point he may have just become so angry and depressed that he didn't care and wanted his life to just end.

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 120103
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm

margaflor wrote:
What specific things about the prison would affect Adam and why?  I've been asking myself that for a long time

In a word, everything.

The lights, the noise, the routine, the lack of ability to disinfect everything, lack of stimulation, the way they arrange his food, invasive medical procedures, I can go on but really just think of anything that happens in prison and you can bet he'd loathe it.

Nuclear002 and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 11:11 am

QuestionMark wrote:
margaflor wrote:
What specific things about the prison would affect Adam and why?  I've been asking myself that for a long time

In a word, everything.

The lights, the noise, the routine, the lack of ability to disinfect everything, lack of stimulation, the way they arrange his food, invasive medical procedures, I can go on but really just think of anything that happens in prison and you can bet he'd loathe it.

Exactly, I think that all those reasons would be a good reason not to go to prison, I'm sure that he would also be bothered by the entire judicial process and journalists, he simply couldn't bear it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless


Posts : 485
Contribution Points : 38921
Forum Reputation : 731
Join date : 2021-02-01
Location : STRAYA

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 12:14 am

[REDACTED]


Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri May 28, 2021 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total

QuestionMark, Nuclear002 and rj96 like this post

Back to top Go down
EricsToastInTheCaf




Posts : 83
Contribution Points : 56188
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-05-08
Location : Tennessee

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 2:36 pm

I think he feared the police but i also think he consciously knew and chose to target the brain stem behind his ear. He wanted zero chance of* survival.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1112
Contribution Points : 97643
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 6:19 am

I wish this vile little specimen would have messed up his suicide or bottled in in his anxiety ridden state. I’d have loved to know he was in prison now and suffering horrendous torment.

EricsToastInTheCaf and H_8725 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC


Posts : 1547
Contribution Points : 42981
Forum Reputation : 1149
Join date : 2022-02-22

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2022 2:51 pm

What was going through his head before his suicide? Well, definitely not a 10mm bullet that's for sure.

EricsToastInTheCaf, Engel, unoriginalperson, Octal, alesanagoon, Arano and ravenwood like this post

realist12b@gmail.com dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Online
kaztiel

kaztiel


Posts : 8
Contribution Points : 25420
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-07-30
Age : 19
Location : UK

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 9:21 am

When he went in there I don't believe he ever had the intention of coming back out to face the consequences of his actions. I can't picture him going through the entire judicial process for reasons others have already stated in this thread. From the moment he broke the glass, it was just a matter of moments until his inevitable suicide.

That being said, even if his mind was made up, he was probably riddled with anxiety. Even more so once he'd stopped shooting and the reality of his actions would've begun to set in. To a certain extent he knew the gravity of what he'd done, whether his actions were justified in his own head or not... hence him splattering his brains all over the classroom.
Back to top Go down
axegowiii

axegowiii


Posts : 44
Contribution Points : 32460
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-10-09

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 4:25 pm

I agree that he may have been panicky. Or, alternatively, relieved, to end his life.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 5022
Forum Reputation : 2
Join date : 2023-12-02

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 6:55 pm

Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

tellecat and TheGoodChief like this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal


Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 6575
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-09-03

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:46 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

He was not "just an emotionless robot," he was taunting, yelling, and swearing at his victims. One of the survivors described him as a "very angry man." He did it in a fit of rage.

Adam isn't as emotionless as you think, since he did have emotions that were present outside of the shooting in his later years. For example, his YouTube channel is just him arguing with his comment section, complaining about dislikes, aggressively clicking his mouse, loudly sighing, laughing, and the occasional monotone voice.

_________________
I am the unnatural selector. These children should've been better adapted to their environment, they never reproduced.


Last edited by Octal on Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 5022
Forum Reputation : 2
Join date : 2023-12-02

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 1:12 am

Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

He was not "just an emotionless robot," he was taunting, yelling, and swearing at his victims. One of the survivors described him as a "very angry man." It is clear he did it in a fit of rage.

Adam isn't as emotionless as you think, since he did have emotions that were present outside of the shooting in his later years. For example, his YouTube channel is just him arguing with his comment section, complaining about dislikes, aggressively clicking his mouse, loudly sighing, laughing, and the occasional monotone voice.

First, I don't think Adam is emotionless. Quite the contrary, I posted another reply on a thread right before this one where I mentioned that a lot of people read Adam as emotionless and cold and incapable of positive emotion when that's not true at all, there's evidence of the contrary.

Second, what is your evidence that he was "taunting, yelling, and swearing" at his victims during the shooting? Genuinely, I'd like to hear your sources. I've seen one source that claimed something like that but couldn't provide adequate proof, and another that claims he said something like "look at me" and/or "well, you're here" to victims during the shooting, which also didn't have reputable sources, in fact I believe those dated back to a fanfiction about the tragedy which included him kissing victims too, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen enough evidence to show he said anything at all during the shooting so if you have said evidence please send it my way, I'm being sincere.

I want to re-clarify that I wasn't implying that he was emotionless about the massacre at all, or that he might not have been angry, or anything like that, I was saying that I personally believe he tried to push back any emotions that might have made it hard for him to continue with the shooting, similar to what Eric Harris wrote about in his journals. He obviously cared a lot about his motive for the shooting considering he did it at all, and I assume he wouldn't want to mess that up by having a meltdown or something of the likes that would cause problems for him. But again, I'm not saying that any of this is fact. That's why I started my original comment with "I BELIEVE".

TheGoodChief likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal


Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 6575
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-09-03

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:30 am

messianic_mania wrote:
Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

He was not "just an emotionless robot," he was taunting, yelling, and swearing at his victims. One of the survivors described him as a "very angry man." It is clear he did it in a fit of rage.

Adam isn't as emotionless as you think, since he did have emotions that were present outside of the shooting in his later years. For example, his YouTube channel is just him arguing with his comment section, complaining about dislikes, aggressively clicking his mouse, loudly sighing, laughing, and the occasional monotone voice.

First, I don't think Adam is emotionless. Quite the contrary, I posted another reply on a thread right before this one where I mentioned that a lot of people read Adam as emotionless and cold and incapable of positive emotion when that's not true at all, there's evidence of the contrary.

Second, what is your evidence that he was "taunting, yelling, and swearing" at his victims during the shooting? Genuinely, I'd like to hear your sources. I've seen one source that claimed something like that but couldn't provide adequate proof, and another that claims he said something like "look at me" and/or "well, you're here" to victims during the shooting, which also didn't have reputable sources, in fact I believe those dated back to a fanfiction about the tragedy which included him kissing victims too, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen enough evidence to show he said anything at all during the shooting so if you have said evidence please send it my way, I'm being sincere.

I want to re-clarify that I wasn't implying that he was emotionless about the massacre at all, or that he might not have been angry, or anything like that, I was saying that I personally believe he tried to push back any emotions that might have made it hard for him to continue with the shooting, similar to what Eric Harris wrote about in his journals. He obviously cared a lot about his motive for the shooting considering he did it at all, and I assume he wouldn't want to mess that up by having a meltdown or something of the likes that would cause problems for him. But again, I'm not saying that any of this is fact. That's why I started my original comment with "I BELIEVE".

Okay, so maybe I phrased the second paragraph weirdly since I had no background knowledge of you because I have never seen the thread you speak of (you can probably disregard that paragraph entirely). You still implied that he was emotionless at least DURING the shooting in the first paragraph. You say he was simply trying to suppress his emotions but I don't see him having much control over it. Any attempt of him trying to push back his emotions of anger would be futile, (However, I do believe he had the bare minimum of emotional control to carry shit out, bare fucking minimum though) Why would an adrenaline rush give you more control and make you emotionless at the moment, seriously? Realistically, I don't think anybody who was coddled by mommy and lived in the dark would turn out to be a stable person with good self-control.

My source was from the Connecticut state investigation report, and there was also a newstimes article, but people said the state investigation report isn't 100% reliable so I'll give you that, but that does not mean he acted in the complete opposite way of what was described in the report. You said there wasn't enough evidence, which allows me to infer what could have happened based on my own research rather than facts, and make decisions based on what makes sense to me. I can vaguely infer what type of person he is from his YT channel alone. Since you use the words "probably," "like," and "I believe," I believe that I should do the same.[

_________________
I am the unnatural selector. These children should've been better adapted to their environment, they never reproduced.


Last edited by Octal on Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania


Posts : 75
Contribution Points : 5022
Forum Reputation : 2
Join date : 2023-12-02

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:04 pm

Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

He was not "just an emotionless robot," he was taunting, yelling, and swearing at his victims. One of the survivors described him as a "very angry man." It is clear he did it in a fit of rage.

Adam isn't as emotionless as you think, since he did have emotions that were present outside of the shooting in his later years. For example, his YouTube channel is just him arguing with his comment section, complaining about dislikes, aggressively clicking his mouse, loudly sighing, laughing, and the occasional monotone voice.

First, I don't think Adam is emotionless. Quite the contrary, I posted another reply on a thread right before this one where I mentioned that a lot of people read Adam as emotionless and cold and incapable of positive emotion when that's not true at all, there's evidence of the contrary.

Second, what is your evidence that he was "taunting, yelling, and swearing" at his victims during the shooting? Genuinely, I'd like to hear your sources. I've seen one source that claimed something like that but couldn't provide adequate proof, and another that claims he said something like "look at me" and/or "well, you're here" to victims during the shooting, which also didn't have reputable sources, in fact I believe those dated back to a fanfiction about the tragedy which included him kissing victims too, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen enough evidence to show he said anything at all during the shooting so if you have said evidence please send it my way, I'm being sincere.

I want to re-clarify that I wasn't implying that he was emotionless about the massacre at all, or that he might not have been angry, or anything like that, I was saying that I personally believe he tried to push back any emotions that might have made it hard for him to continue with the shooting, similar to what Eric Harris wrote about in his journals. He obviously cared a lot about his motive for the shooting considering he did it at all, and I assume he wouldn't want to mess that up by having a meltdown or something of the likes that would cause problems for him. But again, I'm not saying that any of this is fact. That's why I started my original comment with "I BELIEVE".

Okay, so maybe I phrased the second paragraph weirdly since I had no background knowledge of you because I have never seen the thread you speak of (you can probably disregard that paragraph entirely). You still implied that he was emotionless at least DURING the shooting in the first paragraph. You say he was simply trying to suppress his emotions but I don't see him having much control over it. Any attempt of him trying to push back his emotions of anger would be futile, (However, I do believe he had the bare minimum of emotional control to carry shit out, bare fucking minimum though) Why would an adrenaline rush give you more control and make you emotionless at the moment, seriously? Realistically, I don't think anybody who was coddled by mommy and lived in the dark would turn out to be a stable person with good self-control.

My source was from the Connecticut state investigation report, and there was also a newstimes article, but people said the state investigation report isn't 100% reliable so I'll give you that, but that does not mean he acted in the complete opposite way of what was described in the report. You said there wasn't enough evidence, which allows me to infer what could have happened based on my own research rather than facts, and make decisions based on what makes sense to me. I can vaguely infer what type of person he is from his YT channel alone. Since you use the words "probably," "like," and "I believe," I believe that I should do the same.
Oh, absolutely. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, we obviously infer seperate plausible situations based off our personal knowledge and beliefs... However, your original reply seemed quite hostile like you were saying that I was factually wrong and you were factually correct. That is what bothered me. But I can agree to disagree any day with someone who is willing to agree that neither of us know for sure what happened that day.

Octal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octal

Octal


Posts : 71
Contribution Points : 6575
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-09-03

Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:20 pm

messianic_mania wrote:
Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Octal wrote:
messianic_mania wrote:
Other than all previously stated here, I believe he was probably on "autopilot" during the actual shooting, just an emotionless robotic procedure like a soldier carrying out a raid. That's one reason why I believe he likely didn't say anything to any of the victims during the shooting, he probably wouldn't have had the time to stop and think of how to respond to anyone if he was trying to shut off his right brain... Also, in the janitor's 911 call recording where you can hear Adam's last two gunshots, the time between his "test shot" in the hallway and his suicide shot is very short. It seems like he just did the test shot, walked into the classroom and pulled the trigger. No time to think or feel anything as long as you just keep moving and acting. But he probably felt some kind of panic/rush in the midst of everything of course, and I think he was probably trying not to overthink things because he knew it would be over soon.

He was not "just an emotionless robot," he was taunting, yelling, and swearing at his victims. One of the survivors described him as a "very angry man." It is clear he did it in a fit of rage.

Adam isn't as emotionless as you think, since he did have emotions that were present outside of the shooting in his later years. For example, his YouTube channel is just him arguing with his comment section, complaining about dislikes, aggressively clicking his mouse, loudly sighing, laughing, and the occasional monotone voice.

First, I don't think Adam is emotionless. Quite the contrary, I posted another reply on a thread right before this one where I mentioned that a lot of people read Adam as emotionless and cold and incapable of positive emotion when that's not true at all, there's evidence of the contrary.

Second, what is your evidence that he was "taunting, yelling, and swearing" at his victims during the shooting? Genuinely, I'd like to hear your sources. I've seen one source that claimed something like that but couldn't provide adequate proof, and another that claims he said something like "look at me" and/or "well, you're here" to victims during the shooting, which also didn't have reputable sources, in fact I believe those dated back to a fanfiction about the tragedy which included him kissing victims too, if I remember correctly. I haven't seen enough evidence to show he said anything at all during the shooting so if you have said evidence please send it my way, I'm being sincere.

I want to re-clarify that I wasn't implying that he was emotionless about the massacre at all, or that he might not have been angry, or anything like that, I was saying that I personally believe he tried to push back any emotions that might have made it hard for him to continue with the shooting, similar to what Eric Harris wrote about in his journals. He obviously cared a lot about his motive for the shooting considering he did it at all, and I assume he wouldn't want to mess that up by having a meltdown or something of the likes that would cause problems for him. But again, I'm not saying that any of this is fact. That's why I started my original comment with "I BELIEVE".

Okay, so maybe I phrased the second paragraph weirdly since I had no background knowledge of you because I have never seen the thread you speak of (you can probably disregard that paragraph entirely). You still implied that he was emotionless at least DURING the shooting in the first paragraph. You say he was simply trying to suppress his emotions but I don't see him having much control over it. Any attempt of him trying to push back his emotions of anger would be futile, (However, I do believe he had the bare minimum of emotional control to carry shit out, bare fucking minimum though) Why would an adrenaline rush give you more control and make you emotionless at the moment, seriously? Realistically, I don't think anybody who was coddled by mommy and lived in the dark would turn out to be a stable person with good self-control.

My source was from the Connecticut state investigation report, and there was also a newstimes article, but people said the state investigation report isn't 100% reliable so I'll give you that, but that does not mean he acted in the complete opposite way of what was described in the report. You said there wasn't enough evidence, which allows me to infer what could have happened based on my own research rather than facts, and make decisions based on what makes sense to me. I can vaguely infer what type of person he is from his YT channel alone. Since you use the words "probably," "like," and "I believe," I believe that I should do the same.
Oh, absolutely. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me, we obviously infer seperate plausible situations based off our personal knowledge and beliefs... However, your original reply seemed quite hostile like you were saying that I was factually wrong and you were factually correct. That is what bothered me. But I can agree to disagree any day with someone who is willing to agree that neither of us know for sure what happened that day.

Sorry then, I didn't mean to come across that way. Slop just gets in the way.

_________________
I am the unnatural selector. These children should've been better adapted to their environment, they never reproduced.

messianic_mania likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts   Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Adam Lanza's Final Moments and Thoughts
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Audio of Adams final moments
» Adam Lanzas Spreadsheet Link
» Adam Lanzas psychosis?
» What did Adam Lanzas friends say about him
» I might have found Adam Lanzas ROBLOX

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting-
Jump to: