Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The search for truth at Columbine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

The search for truth at Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: The search for truth at Columbine.   The search for truth at Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 7:27 pm

This is research paper provided by Peter Langmann and I though I should link in the description bellow. I thought it might be helpful in researching the Columbine massacre and other school shootings. I think a lot of us in the TCC may be interested in trying to understand this a whole lot better. IDK about you guys, but I feel like its confusing to understand this as a whole, given that IDK how much information is accurate. Its not the amount of information. But the amount of information that may be correct and incorrect.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth at Columbine.   The search for truth at Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2020 7:29 pm

It may provide some guidence if people are interested in researching this at a deeper level and hopefully better equipped source criticism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth at Columbine.   The search for truth at Columbine. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 12:23 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for truth at Columbine.   The search for truth at Columbine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for truth at Columbine.
Page 1 of 1