Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube tribute videos to shooters?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YouTube tribute videos to shooters? Empty
PostSubject: YouTube tribute videos to shooters?   YouTube tribute videos to shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 3:40 am

I heard on the online book The Sheltered Storm, from 2006 to 2009, multiple videos would be posted which glorified school/mass shooters (Which also included Auvinen's tributes to the Columbine shooters) Does anyone have any links to these type of videos that appear to be from that time period? I know you can pretty much still find the exact same type of videos on YouTube today, but for some reason im interested in seeing ones from the starting days of YouTube. Though from what I heard sometime after 2009 these tribute videos would be taken down, so are they archived anywhere? I did see a similar kind of video on Daily motion with the zero hour episode with Stray Bullet playing in the background.

Back to top Go down

YouTube tribute videos to shooters?
Page 1 of 1