Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:58 pm

"I was having a conversation with Professor Lupercio (Mayor of Olinda) and decided to ask him about UFO sects in the military dictactorship time in Brazil. He said he had no idea about how much, or how they work, but he said he was presented a IML document about a man named Luciano Batista Almeida, who attacked the Allan Kardec school in Minas Gerais in December 1964 after accusations of zoophilia and domestic violence were brought against him. The story begins as told by Lupercio himself:

"In January, I had access to police documents of 56 years ago. In December 1964, a man named Luciano Batista Almeida, leader of a sect related to aliens, entered the Colégio Allan Kardec, former Liceu Sacramento in Minas Gerais and killed with hammer blows three children, with years being between 3 and 7-years-old and injured two others. Luciano believed his life was going to end, since he was being accused of zoophilia by residents and of domestic violence against his wife, because she did not believe in her husband's sect. Luciano was also attempting to obtain dynamite, but with no success, frustated, had to use a hammer. When he was about to be arrested, he threw himself out of the window of the school and died. The case was not published as the military dictatorship did just spread by the country, and many would be killed with that regime. I was presented with the documents by the Colonel Gomes (complete name unknown), who said that the incident only came to be known when relatives of Luciano requested compensations in damage against the accusations that he was a zoophile. The Colonel was reserved during the conversation, but I was received with great treatment. I will show you parts of a document to who I was shown to."

He then showed me a IML document, describing several "broken bones and fractures". He then stopped replying me and the story seemingly died.

I wonder how much of this is true? Since a school attack in Brazil (which is unique and rare for that date) would have made headlines in newspapers, and I found nothing related to it in newspapers. How did the investigators cover it up? I wonder if the relatives of the victims did not press charges against the police who just covered up the entire event?

The military dictatorship did just began in this year, and many people come up to power, many attacks by the right-wing with its attackers claiming that it was been perpetrated by left-wing extremists. I wonder why this particular did not receive much media coverage. What your opinion on it?" (written by Cientific124 to the Fortean Times forum)

Source: School in Brazil gets attacked by one-man-UFO-sect in 1964?

I was also wondering myself a mayor of a town that is not close to the aforementioned city (Minas Gerais) says in a private chat that he was shown documents about a attack in a school, in the rise of the military dictatorship, and I think this would have MASSIVE headlines on it. An attack on a school in Brazil in 1964 which is totally strange and uncommon would pass as if not had happened. I attempted to search in newspapers (memoria Biblioteca Nacional) but could find nothing related to it. Also, a question that popped in my head was that, the document is only a part describing fractures and bones, and does not cite any names on it. Maybe was the mayor lying for the fun of it? If that was the case, I think that's bizarre. That would be a mayor with dark sense of humor, but I can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43081
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 8:47 pm

Crazy how something like this was covered up without a trace. Well, aside from the mayor being a snitch of course.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38996
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2022 11:31 pm

This reminds me of Eugen Grigore case where in 1974 he ran a truck through a camp of gypsies, killing 24 and injuring over 50. The motivation for the attack was the murder of his family by the gypsies. The attack was covered up because the government didn't want to potentially start an ethnic conflict between the Romanians and gypsies. Grigore's life sentence was reduced and he was released in 2001, ironically he died 8 years later after being hit by a truck. After the information was finally disclosed to the public, there were crowds of supporters at sporting events who portrayed him as a hero.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43081
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2022 6:34 am

Mr Bubbless wrote:
This reminds me of Eugen Grigore case where in 1974 he ran a truck through a camp of gypsies, killing 24 and injuring over 50. The motivation for the attack was the murder of his family by the gypsies. The attack was covered up because the government didn't want to potentially start an ethnic conflict between the Romanians and gypsies. Grigore's life sentence was reduced and he was released in 2001, ironically he died 8 years later after being hit by a truck. After the information was finally disclosed to the public, there were crowds of supporters at sporting events who portrayed him as a hero.

Based Grigore. Fuck Gypsies!

CSIAgent and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42548
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 9:57 am

ANOMIC wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:

What did they do to incur the wrath of the autism brigade?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:

Because that's what he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 1:33 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Mr Bubbless wrote:

What did they do to incur the wrath of the autism brigade?
We engage in a small amount of tomfoolery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil   Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil
Page 1 of 1