Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista


Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 16105
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2022-10-11
Location : Sao Paulo

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Well another buzz in a School, the perpetuator allegedly suffered bullying. And again the media and the left wing blaming Nazism. (The dude isn't even white)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But who cares, is Carnival.

vril, Ben and buffalobill91 like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26463
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:30 pm

Bro, it happened 6 days ago, i knew about it Even when i'm not brazilian

U need to update ur sources

vril, Rosie1756 and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:32 pm

itaimpaulista wrote:
Well another buzz in a School, the perpetuator allegedly suffered bullying. And again the media and the left wing blaming Nazism. (The dude isn't even white)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But who cares, is Carnival.
I don't wanna hear about failed attacks. And he looks white to me lol.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26463
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:39 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:
Well another buzz in a School, the perpetuator allegedly suffered bullying. And again the media and the left wing blaming Nazism. (The dude isn't even white)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But who cares, is Carnival.
I don't wanna hear about failed attacks. And he looks white to me lol.

He is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:42 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:
Well another buzz in a School, the perpetuator allegedly suffered bullying. And again the media and the left wing blaming Nazism. (The dude isn't even white)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But who cares, is Carnival.
I don't wanna hear about failed attacks. And he looks white to me lol.

He is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This face looks weird but so is mine tho. Skincolour is alr.
Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned



Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 13590
Forum Reputation : 131
Join date : 2022-12-26
Age : 20
Location : Xen

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:50 pm

What a Face


Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

vril, Ben and Dpeed_Running_Amok like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3


Posts : 271
Contribution Points : 26463
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2022-01-14
Age : 17

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 3:59 pm

buffalobill91 wrote:
Always that gay ass skull mask

Always?

Sobrales School shooting

Eduardo Gomes School stabbing

EspĂ­rito santo School stabbing

Saudades stabbing

Profesor julio School stabbing and hostage crisis

Charqueadas School stabbing


Just stfu if u don't know what are u talking

Dpeed_Running_Amok likes this post

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP


Posts : 1939
Contribution Points : 43458
Forum Reputation : 720
Join date : 2022-06-25
Location : Under Dave Cullen's bed

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 4:04 pm

Finally, a far-right edgelord who wears a swastika instead of the five gajillion other symbols they have.

_________________
Become a techno-barbarian today and get a free catgirl! You need to kill at least one jew to qualify. Alternatives include foxgirls and regular waifus. She will always be loyal, so treat her good.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Carnations likes this post

Back to top Go down
buffalobill91
Banned



Posts : 124
Contribution Points : 13590
Forum Reputation : 131
Join date : 2022-12-26
Age : 20
Location : Xen

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 4:06 pm

Sleep


Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

vril and Ben like this post

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista


Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 16105
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2022-10-11
Location : Sao Paulo

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 5:13 pm

Americans are out touch, Brazilians are heavy mixed so yeah he is white. Not like an American.
About failed attacks, for me counts since this shit is increasing in Brazil.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista


Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 16105
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2022-10-11
Location : Sao Paulo

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 5:14 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Bro, it happened 6 days ago, i knew about it Even when i'm not brazilian

U need to update ur sources

I not into the news and shit like this is happening every week.
I'm not in this forum everyday.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril


Posts : 452
Contribution Points : 22804
Forum Reputation : 844
Join date : 2022-09-10
Age : 23
Location : Madagascar

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 6:14 pm

itaimpaulista wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Bro, it happened 6 days ago, i knew about it Even when i'm not brazilian

U need to update ur sources

I not into the news and shit like this is happening every week.
I'm not in this forum everyday.

It's okay brotha, Zellaweist is just an angry little guy.

itaimpaulista and Ben like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista


Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 16105
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2022-10-11
Location : Sao Paulo

A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 6:51 pm

vril wrote:
itaimpaulista wrote:
ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
Bro, it happened 6 days ago, i knew about it Even when i'm not brazilian

U need to update ur sources

I not into the news and shit like this is happening every week.
I'm not in this forum everyday.

It's okay brotha, Zellaweist is just an angry little guy.

A Young me would never imagine suck attacks in Brazil, in some years we gonna became full America.
Shit happens of course, but like that, the brazilians students are fed up about bullshit.

BTW anyone curious Brazil is a big ass country, but some of these attacks are happening nearby me!
Suzano and Campinas is in the same State.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)   A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
A bomb attack in Sao Paulo Brazil (Not me)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Aquarela daycare center knife attack (Brazil)
» Mayor of town in Pernambuco reveals school attack in 1964 in Brazil
» Did Vegas Shooter plan to detonate a car bomb during the attack?
» Gare de Lyon station attack and London Acid Attack
» Westminster Bridge attack and London Bridge terror attack CCTV?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: