Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vance Stone Remembered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42343
Forum Reputation : 65

Vance Stone Remembered Empty
PostSubject: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In Remembrance 1996-2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here is an Archive of his media giving insight and looks into his content and story. Credit goes to user Stoned Slacker for providing this some years back.

Alternatively one of his YouTube Channels [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His profiles here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember him and conversed with William Atchison aka Vance Stone once upon a time and it's sad looking back that he is gone, he was a good kid deep down but he had a painful life that ruined him, Only if things could of been different for William, When any children vanish it is tragic for all. If any what is your memories of him if you were one who once came across him at a time?, Share your experiences.

This stands not in dedication to reminiscence of the grave memory of his fate that December but in memory of the happy William that could of been here today, may he never be forgotten like all the other children that have been lost, Forever in our souls.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 4:59 pm

I remember subscribing to the original Vance channel back in 2015 or 2016, that's about it really. Does anyone know why Atchison was called Bill from time to time and was Vance Stone just a random name he picked for the channel or is a reference to something?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82271
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Amok Täter wrote:
I remember subscribing to the original Vance channel back in 2015 or 2016, that's about it really. Does anyone know why Atchison was called Bill from time to time and was Vance Stone just a random name he picked for the channel or is a reference to something?
Bill is a common nickname for people called William.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Seemed like a normal member here. Didn't draw attention to himself and behaved in a civil manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Thanks, sscc. Didn't knew that at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:16 am

Thanks for the files.
I find it really interesting how Atchison is remembered online. Seems like he was liked for many people… and every time that he’s named online, there’s at least one comment of someone who knew him. That’s very unusual.
Does anyone have a list of all his online accounts? All I know is that he had too many to count…
Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42343
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 8:17 am

Alex213 wrote:
Thanks for the files.
I find it really interesting how Atchison is remembered online. Seems like he was liked for many people… and every time that he’s named online, there’s at least one comment of someone who knew him. That’s very unusual.
Does anyone have a list of all his online accounts? All I know is that he had too many to count…

He was known and liked by many people indeed, He would talk with some people online, play games and make alot of content leading to his reputation, he could pop up anywhere like he did in YouTube comments alot, I myself had contact with him for some time, He would talk about how he didn't like his life, his gas station job, joking around as always and going on how he was being watched by people, I remember him saying he was scared at one point if I'm remembering correctly. It's sad ultimately for he was a good kid deep down but I believe he had a traumatic upbringing, So said he was molested as a kid or something along the lines from what I was told and remember. Anyhow no doubt what afflicted him eventually would lead to his passing unfortunately.

He had many accounts and probably countless, On Steam, Encyclopedia Dramatica, YouTube and elsewhere of course, You could probably find a few of them through Vance stone related content and even conversing with those who knew him very well, There's a few here I recall knowing Atchison and if theyre around to see this post let them speak for themselves.

Last edited by Blaze88 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97168
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Who put that ‘rank’ thing on his profile along with his date of death!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Ivan wrote:
Seemed like a normal member here. Didn't draw attention to himself and behaved in a civil manner.

I can agree. I didn't think of him as being one of the members of the forum who would do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vance Stone Remembered   Vance Stone Remembered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vance Stone Remembered
Page 1 of 1