Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza's opinion on his father

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 9:49 am

Hello, I would like to know, what Adam Lanza's opinion on his father was. Did he mention him? I found no thread for that at the moment, if there is one, it would nice if you link it for me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 1:14 am

On the forum he certainly didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 10:36 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mrbetch

Contribution Points : 39390
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2020 5:59 pm

For the majority of his life his relationship to his dad was pretty okay. They went on a lot of activities together he spent time at his house etc etc but after the divorce (as stated here already) he became irritated with his parents and Lanza‘s Dad noticed he was becoming disinterested in him.

September 2010 they went to look at a college for him together and Adam insisted on taking 5 courses, while his dad was sure that it would be better if he took only 2, as to not overwhelm himself. This angered him so much that he refused to see his dad the following weekend and then completely cut off contact until he died. Sometime in spring 2012 they agreed for a meeting, but it didn’t happen.

I don’t think he ever outright stated his opinion on his dad, but I’m sure he was irritated and angry with him for underestimating him and since they never got to reconcile, I guess it’s your way of interpreting his feelings on him.
Though his dad DID say that he believed Adam would’ve killed him too, had he had the chance.
(For more understanding you could read Peter Lanza‘s Interview for the New Yorker!!)

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 42343
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 7:33 am

I would say in the end and it's clear if anything Adam overall and in conclusion had a negative perception of his dad and or his immediate relatives he was alien to.

If I'm correct i believe Peter himself once commented on Adam shooting Nancy multiple times and he said something along the lines that each shot represented a bullet for each of them, one for Nancy, one for Ryan, one for Peter and one for Adam. It is definite if Peter was in that house on the morning of the SHES Shooting he would not be here as of present.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza's opinion on his father   Adam Lanza's opinion on his father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza's opinion on his father
Page 1 of 1