Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Columbine Facts

Go down 
+2
Bugg
lognifiiskurk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

Rare Columbine Facts Empty
PostSubject: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 7:40 am

I recently came across this twitter thread with some random/rare facts about columbine so here they are:
- dylan received a mini fridge for his 17th birthday
- eric would help his mum garden
- when dylan was a sophomore, he volunteered at a daycare
- according to a classmate, dylan would hand out chips ahoy cookies in class in an attempt to make friends
- when one of erics neighbours lost her puppy, eric looked for it and brought it back to hee
- dylans favourite baseball player was roger clemens
- eric had $113 in his wallet at the time of his death
- only one person on eric and dylans shitlist got shot and it was austin eubanks
- dylan was friends with nick baumgart (rachel scotts prom date) between 3rd-5th and 7th-8th grade
- both eric and dylan dated a girl called sasha jacobs
- in the original hitmen for hire video, wilder wein by rammstein played in the scene where eric and dylan were walking down the corridor
- dylan was going to major in computer science at the university of arizona
- eric knew he had been rejected by the marines
- dylans sat score was 1210
- dylan paid between $200-300 for his glasses
- eric got surgery to correct his pectus excavatum on december 16th 1993
- on march 14th 1998 dylan got a ticket for failing to stop at a red light

RampartBloke, Akknowslife, downwardspiral, EyebrownSonSun, Gliese1214b, AnnunakiLady, anna444 and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 47980
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Two things
I thought the hitlist was all redacted? Is there one with names visible?
Also, i know this is a point of contention, "did he know, did he not know" but the marine recruiter did interviews stating that he had not told Eric that they weren't going to accept him. That Eric only assumed it due to his mom revealing he was medicated and knowing luvox would disqualify him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is this correct? Or am i repeating internet rumor?
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80472
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:05 am

I wouldn't be the expert anywhere but especially on those. I've wondered the same about how they got the hitlists, and I don't know a lot about the marine recruiting. Only learned recently he was cold-called. Brooks said Eric knew he was declined; though I don't accept everything Brooks says. Either position is not based on internet rumor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ' s website has a page on it, probably the best on that topic in one place. He doesn't seem to think it was all that significant:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For a meager contribution:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

- in the original hitmen for hire video, wilder wein by rammstein played in the scene where eric and dylan were walking down the corridor
I believe this was also when they were walking on the street outside (the one in OP's pic) - like the hitmen's "theme" when walking side by side.
Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 47980
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 3:52 pm

cakeman wrote:
I wouldn't be the expert anywhere but especially on those. I've wondered the same about how they got the hitlists, and I don't know a lot about the marine recruiting. Only learned recently he was cold-called. Brooks said Eric knew he was declined; though I don't accept everything Brooks says. Either position is not based on internet rumor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ' s website has a page on it, probably the best on that topic in one place. He doesn't seem to think it was all that significant:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU! that was where I had read the recruiters testimony, and I couldn't remember where I had found it!

cakeman likes this post

Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 13899
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2023 6:34 am

Can you please tell me why Austin Eubanks was on Eric's hit list?
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47264
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 10:06 am

I heard DK had an online nickname called "Quakers"

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19859
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:03 am

I hear Dylan was good friends with some kid I think was named Derrick or something?

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Columbine Facts   Rare Columbine Facts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare Columbine Facts
Page 1 of 1