Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadpirateroberts2020

Contribution Points : 40680
Forum Reputation : 125

GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Empty
PostSubject: GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)   GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 12:40 pm

"When have I lied? When have I cheated or stolen from anyone here? When have I treated anyone unfairly? When have I lead you astray?

Why do you turn on me now when I have poured my heart and soul into this community and project?

...Do you think this site built itself? Do you think it runs itself?...Do you have any idea the risk the people operating this site are taking?

Do you have any clue what we've been through to get here today?

Whether you like it or not, I am the captain of this ship, if you don’t like the rules of the game, or you don’t trust your captain, you can get off the boat.”

-Dread Pirate Roberts

Lavitax likes this post

Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 41381
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)   GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 10:52 pm

Good interview from what I saw. Really show the good soul Lance must have to be so forgiving after receiving such awful injuries and the loss of a friend.

So I do have questions about Dylan's dialogue. Here he never mentions Dylan saying "Sure I'll help you" before shooting him. I remember that quote was absent from his 11k statement as well. But the quote does appear in Zero Hour and Lance's Ripples Of Columbine interview. Does anybody know why it when it was first mentioned and why it was not mentioned in the 11k?

Last edited by khscarymovie4part4 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)   GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 11:09 am

Good question. According to his description in the video, it seems more like he called a paramedic for help. He also says that he cannot remember what the perpetrators said. If he should have claimed later, that Dylan said "Sure I'll help you" (source?), I think it's more likely to be a recall bias and the whole exchange btw him and Dylan therefore a myth. But I could be wrong of course.
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 41381
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)   GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 pm

Saudade wrote:
Good question. According to his description in the video, it seems more like he called a paramedic for help. He also says that he cannot remember what the perpetrators said. If he should have claimed later, that Dylan said "Sure I'll help you" (source?), I think it's more likely to be a recall bias and the whole exchange btw him and Dylan therefore a myth. But I could be wrong of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heres a video from last year where he says that the shooter said he would help. I'm sure he has said it in other places as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)   GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAPHIC + POWERFUL Interview w/ Survivor Lance Kirklin! (VERY RARE)
Page 1 of 1