Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43368
Forum Reputation : 65

Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Empty
PostSubject: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 3:50 pm

The common area of Harper Hall suite 2121 where Cho and his roommates resided, where it is determined Cho filmed segments of his manifesto and snapped photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On April 8 2007 Cho spent a night at the Hampton Inn hotel in Christiansburg VA where he filmed segments of his manifesto and snapped photos. This was determined from a power socket and the gold extension cable of the lamps seen in some of the manifesto photos. I have found no information regarding which room it is though i presume it is the one here for out of all the suite images ive come across online this one had a area of open wall with a power socket on the bottom right of the wall in which from what i have seen looks very similiar (back wall, left side beside window), at the time i believe a standing lamp was towards the corner beside the window and or at least close by judging from the light rays in some of Cho's photos. The power socket is not visible in this photo due to the quality though it is there. The other suites were either double bedded rooms or single rooms that seem too crammed with furniture to have a large area of wall as well as being absent of the socket in a similiar position. Since 2007 the hotel suites have been refurbished so photos found of this room may vary in arrangement and wether this is the room is not definite though i personally believe it is if any unless Cho rearranged the furniture in whatever other room:

On Thursday March 22 2007 Cho was seen filming inside his burgundy Kia Sedona minivan at the parking lot of the PSS range in Roanoke VA which i believe is what we see in the photos and videos of Cho inside a vehicle:

Cho spent time at other places in the lead up to the Virginia Tech shootings and wether anything was recorded and snapped in any one of these other locations is not known from what has been reported and as far as i am aware.

If anyone has any other information in regards to the filming locations feel free to leave it on this post.

Last edited by Blaze88 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis, HURRIKANE, axegowiii and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 4:10 pm

Alternate Photos

Closer image of the open wall in the Hampton Inn Christiansburg Virginia presumed suite:

PSS Range:

Primate Murder, Kinkeloukaitis and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
axegowiii

axegowiii

Contribution Points : 33010
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 9:39 am

Awesome find. That rocking chair must be the one his roommates mentioned, the one he would sit in while staring out the window. Do you know when that photo of the common room was taken?

Blaze88 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Virginia Tech is surreal to me considering I live very close to where it happened. I've also visited his grave a few times in the past. Just by those photos, I can tell they were taken in Roanoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:43 pm

eldigato wrote:
I've also visited his grave a few times in the past.
What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:48 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
eldigato wrote:
What?

What? I don’t understand what’s not to understand. His grave is among the victims but unmarked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 9:57 pm

eldigato wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
eldigato wrote:
What?

What? I don’t understand what’s not to understand. His grave is among the victims but unmarked.
How do you know it's his grave? I don't know, it feels like something of this magnitude would have come to light a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 10:03 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
eldigato wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
eldigato wrote:
What?

How do you know it's his grave? I don't know, it feels like something of this magnitude would have come to light a long time ago.

It’s well known his grave is with the other victims, but they chose to leave it blank out of respect. Cho's is fourth from the left, between those for victims Daniel O'Neil and Matthew Gwaltney.
Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 8:02 am

axegowiii wrote:
Awesome find. That rocking chair must be the one his roommates mentioned, the one he would sit in while staring out the window. Do you know when that photo of the common room was taken?

Yes, i agree thats the rocking chair that cho would sit in and stare at the lawn and sky. the footage of the room was from a cnn special and or coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations   Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seung Hui Cho Filming Locations
Page 1 of 1