Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Crime photos are out there somewhere?

Go down 
+13
N.W.S. Productions
Kerea2244
HanShotFirst
Ligeya
Jenn
Draw_It_White
Randy
Bill_Ockham
GrayFox
303
Carnifex879
lognifiiskurk
Nuclear002
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuclear002

Nuclear002

Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 20489
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-30
Age : 18
Location : Mars

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What happen to the leaked victim photos if they were on the internet at one point don't you think they would have surfaced by now???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Posts : 888
Contribution Points : 35089
Forum Reputation : 150
Join date : 2020-07-18

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 6:16 pm

They are probably still out there in some corner of the internet no one has bothered to look in

_________________
“I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way.” - Mr Pink

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Posts : 1414
Contribution Points : 45201
Forum Reputation : 227
Join date : 2019-01-26
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:21 am

It’s likely that the FBI took most of the photos off the internet. I’m sure some saved copies are still out there though.

_________________
"Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you."
- T.J. Lane (in his Facebook poem)

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
303



Posts : 45
Contribution Points : 40420
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2017-06-25

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:07 pm

I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families

Randy Brown has said a lot of things.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Jenn, Carnifex879, Nuclear002, bit_bit46, isabellaaa, Kinkeloukaitis, hunterbeth and like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 12415
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Plenty of people had, or have, access to the crime scene photos. Countless members of JCSO, CBI and FBI have or had copies. Moreover, when certain photos were leaked many members of the media as well as other community members.

When I met with Randy Brown in CO, he did not have them, or at least if he did he did not show me. In fact, he told me that he donated nearly his entire collection to a museum, except for the photos and the library 911 tape. He told me that he destroyed those.

bit_bit46 likes this post

MilverSoxie and nicomatsu dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 3:30 am

Hey Bill, good to see you posting here again.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 am

Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.

Cool.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Posts : 1095
Contribution Points : 74668
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 37
Location : England

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.

I take it you recently destroyed the crime scene photos then? As in the last two months?

On the 27th September 2020 you claimed to have crime scene photos proving that Eric killed Dylan:

“I lived it.
And yes, I have evidence that Dylan could not possibly have committed suicide, and I am not going to share it. It is a photo of Dylan in the library, and I will not release it. That is my choice.”

Did you keep just that one proving Dylan was murdered by Eric and only destroy the victim photos? (Even though if what you say is correct re Eric killing Dylan then Dylan in theory would also be a murder victim).

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 9:03 pm

The authorities have them. Doubt anybody else has exclusive access to them.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3031
Contribution Points : 94596
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.

I take it you recently destroyed the crime scene photos then? As in the last two months?

On the 27th September 2020 you claimed to have crime scene photos proving that Eric killed Dylan:

“I lived it.
And yes, I have evidence that Dylan could not possibly have committed suicide, and I am not going to share it. It is a photo of Dylan in the library, and I will not release it. That is my choice.”

Did you keep just that one proving Dylan was murdered by Eric and only destroy the victim photos? (Even though if what you say is correct re Eric killing Dylan then Dylan in theory would also be a murder victim).

Please don't believe this. It's not true and it really bothers me people are spreading this around with absolutely no proof or evidence to back it up. Dylan's autopsy confirms it was self-inflicted. Please take the word of a medical examiner over some guy who (along with his son) have been spreading misinformation about Columbine for over 20 years now.

He didn't "live" it. He wasn't in that Library. He has no idea how it really went down. No one does but all the evidence released by professionals confirm Dylan committed suicide and until any other professional says otherwise, please don't believe any of this nonsense.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".

kMcU-5pcfBz^@du2xbjP, letitbe27 and greekyoghurt like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 2:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Please don't believe this. It's not true and it really bothers me people are spreading this around with absolutely no proof or evidence to back it up. Dylan's autopsy confirms it was self-inflicted. Please take the word of a medical examiner over some guy who (along with his son) have been spreading misinformation about Columbine for over 20 years now.

He didn't "live" it. He wasn't in that Library. He has no idea how it really went down. No one does but all the evidence released by professionals confirm Dylan committed suicide and until any other professional says otherwise, please don't believe any of this nonsense.

Is there a specific reason as to why Randy needed to be so involved all these years? I know the answer may be obvious to most but I'm genuinely curious.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Kerea2244 likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 3:26 am

@GrayFox wrote:
@Jenn wrote:


Please don't believe this. It's not true and it really bothers me people are spreading this around with absolutely no proof or evidence to back it up. Dylan's autopsy confirms it was self-inflicted. Please take the word of a medical examiner over some guy who (along with his son) have been spreading misinformation about Columbine for over 20 years now.

He didn't "live" it. He wasn't in that Library. He has no idea how it really went down. No one does but all the evidence released by professionals confirm Dylan committed suicide and until any other professional says otherwise, please don't believe any of this nonsense.

Is there a specific reason as to why Randy needed to be so involved all these years? I know the answer may be obvious to most but I'm genuinely curious.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3031
Contribution Points : 94596
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 4:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Please don't believe this. It's not true and it really bothers me people are spreading this around with absolutely no proof or evidence to back it up. Dylan's autopsy confirms it was self-inflicted. Please take the word of a medical examiner over some guy who (along with his son) have been spreading misinformation about Columbine for over 20 years now.

He didn't "live" it. He wasn't in that Library. He has no idea how it really went down. No one does but all the evidence released by professionals confirm Dylan committed suicide and until any other professional says otherwise, please don't believe any of this nonsense.

Is there a specific reason as to why Randy needed to be so involved all these years? I know the answer may be obvious to most but I'm genuinely curious.

Honestly, I have no idea. Like he and his wife forcing their way in to watch the Basement Tapes when it really had nothing to do with them or their son. Another example is Judy showing up to Dylan's house when all of this was going down when she hadn't talked/associated with Dylan's mother in ages and her son hadn't been "close friends" with Dylan since grade school. Stuff like that is an invasion of privacy but minor compared to some of the other stuff he's spreading around.

Like this nonsense that Eric killed Dylan. No proof. No evidence. Nothing. Just "his word" that we're supposed to believe because "he's never been caught lying". Lol. And this dude is serious, too.

And even if that's his opinion, yea sure, everyone is entitled to one but he comes on here acting like an edgy teenager saying things along the lines of how we're all blind and that our "precious Eric killed Dylan". And this guy is a professional writer and this is how he interacts with people who don't agree with him or believe him because he's never shown one bit of evidence/proof?

I just don't like misinformation/opinions being thrown around like their facts. I'm interested in the truth just like everyone else, but what this guy is trying to sell are not facts.

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".

Screamingophelia, Jenna horse, Carnifex879, Nuclear002, bit_bit46, isabellaaa, Ligeya and like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Posts : 13
Contribution Points : 12415
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 4:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


Please don't believe this. It's not true and it really bothers me people are spreading this around with absolutely no proof or evidence to back it up. Dylan's autopsy confirms it was self-inflicted. Please take the word of a medical examiner over some guy who (along with his son) have been spreading misinformation about Columbine for over 20 years now.

He didn't "live" it. He wasn't in that Library. He has no idea how it really went down. No one does but all the evidence released by professionals confirm Dylan committed suicide and until any other professional says otherwise, please don't believe any of this nonsense.

Is there a specific reason as to why Randy needed to be so involved all these years? I know the answer may be obvious to most but I'm genuinely curious.

Honestly, I have no idea. Like he and his wife forcing their way in to watch the Basement Tapes when it really had nothing to do with them or their son. Another example is Judy showing up to Dylan's house when all of this was going down when she hadn't talked/associated with Dylan's mother in ages and her son hadn't been "close friends" with Dylan since grade school. Stuff like that is an invasion of privacy but minor compared to some of the other stuff he's spreading around.

Like this nonsense that Eric killed Dylan. No proof. No evidence. Nothing. Just "his word" that we're supposed to believe because "he's never been caught lying". Lol. And this dude is serious, too.

And even if that's his opinion, yea sure, everyone is entitled to one but he comes on here acting like an edgy teenager saying things along the lines of how we're all blind and that our "precious Eric killed Dylan". And this guy is a professional writer and this is how he interacts with people who don't agree with him or believe him because he's never shown one bit of evidence/proof?

I just don't like misinformation/opinions being thrown around like their facts. I'm interested in the truth just like everyone else, but what this guy is trying to sell are not facts.


So, as some of you may know, I've spoken and met with Randy several times. And while I tend to believe that Dylan did indeed commit suicide, I also do not rule out the possibility that Eric did kill him. Now, that possibility may be infinitely remote and unlikely; however it may be possible. And I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the existing evidence supports the conclusion that Dylan did commit suicide. If new evidence were to surface (extremely unlikely) that would challenge that conclusion, then I think, as a research community, we could debate whether the new evidence could ultimately refute the suicide conclusion. In any event, if that is Randy's strongly held belief, then so be it. If people disagree with him, that's fine too.

I'd just like to address a few points that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] raised. (1) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote "Like he and his wife forcing their way in to watch the Basement Tapes when it really had nothing to do with them or their son". I'd disagree with this statement. Like any parent of a Columbine student on April 20, 1999, those tapes have everything to do with their child. Even if Brooks was "let go" by Eric and thus not in the line of fire, you have to remember, Aaron Brown was eating lunch in the cafeteria when the propane bombs were set to explode. In other words, their son, along with hundreds of others, was targeted by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. I'd argue that because one of their children was set to be killed that day, via the propane bombs, they would have every right to see those tapes. Whether the Brown family had a deep or substantial connection to the Klebold family is irrelevant. Now, you might be saying "Bill that's crazy. If that were the case, then any parent, of a Columbine student that day, could demand to see those tapes. That's thousands and thousands of people". And I'd argue that those parents should have had a right to see the tapes if they wanted to.

Second, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote "Another example is Judy showing up to Dylan's house when all of this was going down when she hadn't talked/associated with Dylan's mother in ages and her son hadn't been "close friends" with Dylan since grade school". I'd disagree. Judy Brown and Sue Klebold spoke for several hours just and week and a half prior to the shooting. In fact, Dylan and Brooks had been recently discussing the possibility of opening up a computer store together in Littleton, CO after graduating. In addition to that meeting, the two often spoke over the phone as well. And while Dylan and Brooks weren't as close of friends as they were when they were younger, they were certainly still friends. Further, if I experienced a major family tragedy like Sue Klebold, who certainly did not have a wide circle of friends/supporters following Columbine, I would hope a family friend of mine would reach out.

WhereHateRunsRed, Jenna horse, vroedbka_17, margaflor, bit_bit46, srems, Randy and like this post

MilverSoxie and nicomatsu dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: The photos and more.   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What happen to the leaked victim photos if they were on the internet at one point don't you think they would have surfaced by now???

They are still out there. They show everything that the morbid researchers want to see, and they have not been released. I had them. I never released them. thankfully, no one else did either.
That just shows that there is some humanity left out there. Some caring for the innocent children who lost their lives at Columbine.

And they prove that Eric killed Dylan. The photos and the evidence prove it if you look objectively.
Eric killed Dylan.
We had a right to see the basement tapes. We were good friends with the Klebolds.
I don’t know why the person on this site fights that, or hated us so much.
But, hate away. That won’t change the facts, or the truth.
Eric killed Dylan. A suicide is impossible. There was a bullet in the chamber of the weapon, and no magazine in the weapon. That is 100% proof that that weapon was not fired. Unless you don’t know anything about weapons.

Believe what you want to, but it is not me spreading the hate and lies.
I have told nothing but the truth.
Randy Brown

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:24 pm

How easy it is to say crap on this site, with hate and anger, and call it a global announcement!
Seriously.

Do some research. Investigate.
Learn about Columbine, before you criticize me and the 20 years of research and investigation that was done.
How easy for you to criticize from your little web site, and lie, and lie some more.
Read the book of you want to learn the truth it is the painful and absolute truth, and you haven’t even read it. It has all of the answers you are looking for, that you don’t even know exist.

There. The truth.
Now go ahead: criticize me some more.
What’s new?
But you can learn, if you want to.

But it is the truth, whether you like it or not.
Randy

Randy likes this post

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:39 pm

The Inside Story of Columbine.

On Amazon.

Want to learn about Columbine? There is your guide.

Randy likes this post

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 6:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families

Randy Brown has said a lot of things.

What’s your point. I have always told the truth.
Who are you to criticize me?
And yes, I have never released them to protect the innocent children and their families. That is called being human, and caring for other people.
And you are criticizing that!
What kind of person are you?

blueeyedskitzo2 and Randy like this post

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ligeya



Posts : 204
Contribution Points : 19524
Forum Reputation : 53
Join date : 2020-05-06

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:27 pm

The level of narcissism. Incredible.

Jenn, Jenna horse, Carnifex879 and greekyoghurt like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Lol


Randy

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:51 pm

Oh, I forgot.
The weapon is in his right right hand, on the floor of the library.
He was shot in the left temple. That is not possible.

The weapon has a bullet in the firing chamber. There is NO magazine in the weapon. If it had been fired, the chamber would be empty. Suicide is not possible with that weapon.
The only other weapon in the room that is a 9mm is the rifle. Eric killed Dylan.
It is the only logical and reasonable explanation left.
Argue all you want. Believe what you want.
Any objective review of the evidence precludes a suicide, and shows that Eric killed Dylan.
Based on the evidence.

Randy

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Your little hero Eric killed his partner in crime.
He was a cruel murderer.
And so was Dylan.

But Eric killed him.
Live with it.

Randy likes this post

Jenn, Carnifex879 and kugi2 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 12:43 am

@Randy wrote:
Your little hero Eric killed his partner in crime.
He was a cruel murderer.
And so was Dylan.

But Eric killed him.
Live with it.
It's hilariously pathetic you have to resort to liking your own posts because nobody else will support your beliefs.


Last edited by Ivan on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 12:49 am

@Randy wrote:
How easy it is to say crap on this site, with hate and anger, and call it a global announcement!
Seriously.

Do some research. Investigate.
Learn about Columbine, before you criticize me and the 20 years of research and investigation that was done.
How easy for you to criticize from your little web site, and lie, and lie some more.
Read the book of you want to learn the truth it is the painful and absolute truth, and you haven’t even read it. It has all of the answers you are looking for, that you don’t even know exist.

There. The truth.
Now go ahead: criticize me some more.
What’s new?
But you can learn, if you want to.

But it is the truth, whether you like it or not.
Randy
You have no insight into your own mental health illness and it's hilarious to watch you go around calling out other people while ignoring your own faults.

The fact you're even coming onto this forum shows you're looking for attention. Go spend your time elsewhere if you have nothing credible to contribute outside fanatical theories that are easily dismissable.

By the way, this website is around for research only and anybody who idolizes the killers is quickly shown the door. That desperation and idiocy is not welcome on these boards and it's a tragedy some useless excuses for members have gone out of their way to end human life citing this board as their inspiration.

My Mother (who passed away six years ago) spent her life watching true crime documentaries and sharing those experiences with me. In order to reconnect with her in any way I can I study and watch the same kind of programming. Does that make her and by default, me, sick?

You need to do your research properly before you storm onto these boards and make stupid allegations you cannot back up.
Back to top Go down
Randy



Posts : 34
Contribution Points : 11365
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-30

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 1:19 am

And look at all of the hate you spread, and anger you show. You defend Eric Harris and criticize the boy who tried to stop jim.

This site is nothing but fandom for the killers. There is no research here, just adoration for a Murderer.

I hope you find a way to stop hating, and live a life with love and caring. I hope you do.

Jol00mbawop likes this post

Ligeya dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 2:00 am

@Randy wrote:
And look at all of the hate you spread, and anger you show. You defend Eric Harris and criticize the boy who tried to stop jim.

This site is nothing but fandom for the killers. There is no research here, just adoration for a Murderer.

I hope you find a way to stop hating, and live a life with love and caring. I hope you do.
I think Eric Harris was a pathetic teenage boy who selfishly murdered children then killed himself because he couldn't cope with life. If that's "defending him" in your delusional mind then so be it.

As a moderator of this forum it actually is not a "fandom for the killers". I've already said I strongly object to that behavior and boot off anybody I see showcasing it.

I hope you find a way to stop projecting your hatred onto others and take a look at yourself. I really hope you do.

By the way, a note about Brooks, I wouldn't have had a problem with him if it didn't come out he was a kiddy fiddler. I'm sure your checkbook sorted the problem out but the truth still remains.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Posts : 577
Contribution Points : 41073
Forum Reputation : 1133
Join date : 2018-10-05

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 2:22 am

It seems the men of the Brown family have an affinity for studying high school students, too bad you didn't teach Brooks that it's supposed to stop at "interest" and that he wasn't supposed to send dick pics to them.

_________________
Minivans are not that much smaller than regular vans and I'll go to the f**king grave before I call them mini again.

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Posts : 1095
Contribution Points : 74668
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 37
Location : England

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 10:48 am

Regardless of it being true or not, I find it quite sad that a moderator of the forum is trying to points score against another forum user by calling his son a kiddy fiddler.

Antarath likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2020 11:54 am

@Draw_It_White wrote:
Regardless of it being true or not, I find it quite sad that a moderator of the forum is trying to points score against another forum user by calling his son a kiddy fiddler.
The way I defend the forum and its occupants should have no bearing on you, nor should you feel the need to needlessly inject your opinion into the equation.

I suggest you read the entire conflict to get a good idea of what's been happening in regard to Randy and his incoherent rants before you defend him and his actions.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Posts : 1095
Contribution Points : 74668
Forum Reputation : 104
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 37
Location : England

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 5:18 am

Ivan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Regardless of it being true or not, I find it quite sad that a moderator of the forum is trying to points score against another forum user by calling his son a kiddy fiddler.
The way I defend the forum and its occupants should have no bearing on you, nor should you feel the need to needlessly inject your opinion into the equation.

I suggest you read the entire conflict to get a good idea of what's been happening in regard to Randy and his incoherent rants before you defend him and his actions.

I’ve read the entire conflict. I still find it sad that you resorted to calling his son a kiddy fiddler. The irony is it’s something a scorned teenager would bring up in a debate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 8:41 am

@Draw_It_White wrote:
Ivan wrote:
@Draw_It_White wrote:
Regardless of it being true or not, I find it quite sad that a moderator of the forum is trying to points score against another forum user by calling his son a kiddy fiddler.
The way I defend the forum and its occupants should have no bearing on you, nor should you feel the need to needlessly inject your opinion into the equation.

I suggest you read the entire conflict to get a good idea of what's been happening in regard to Randy and his incoherent rants before you defend him and his actions.

I’ve read the entire conflict. I still find it sad that you resorted to calling his son a kiddy fiddler. The irony is it’s something a scorned teenager would bring up in a debate.
I didn't "resort" to calling his son a kiddy fiddler, I called him one out of my own volition. I was not backed into a corner or against the wall in a debate like you're scarcely implying here.

I was describing to Randy why I dislike his son yet it makes me a "scorned teenager" for doing so despite there being numerous amounts of proof pointing to his guilt including screenshots and messages between him and the victim? That's quite telling, actually.

If you want to sympathize with people who are accused of being sexual predators so be it but don't take cheap shots at the person going against them.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 591
Contribution Points : 100710
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 21

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 12:03 am

I doubt anybody except the FBI has the photos. Also how would Randy be able to acess them? (not trying to start an arguement just curious)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Posts : 591
Contribution Points : 100710
Forum Reputation : 40
Join date : 2018-04-28
Age : 21

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Your little hero Eric killed his partner in crime.
He was a cruel murderer.
And so was Dylan.

But Eric killed him.
Live with it.


We'll never know what happened in the library. The only two people that know what happened committed suicide.

_________________
Look hard enough and you will always find a light ~ Rachel Joy Scott

isabellaaa likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Posts : 3031
Contribution Points : 94596
Forum Reputation : 774
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ivan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Regardless of it being true or not, I find it quite sad that a moderator of the forum is trying to points score against another forum user by calling his son a kiddy fiddler.
The way I defend the forum and its occupants should have no bearing on you, nor should you feel the need to needlessly inject your opinion into the equation.

I suggest you read the entire conflict to get a good idea of what's been happening in regard to Randy and his incoherent rants before you defend him and his actions.

I’ve read the entire conflict. I still find it sad that you resorted to calling his son a kiddy fiddler. The irony is it’s something a scorned teenager would bring up in a debate.

It's funny you'd bring up how a teenager would behave because that's exactly how Randy is acting. Coming onto our forum and trying to spread his opinions as facts with absolutely no proof to back it up except "I'm Randy Brown and I never lied so you should believe me". Uh, what? No, that's not how it works. I'll believe the medical examiner before I'll ever believe him.

"Do your research" he says.
Yea, I've done my research.
The gun was not in Dylan's right hand, it was under his hand and that's because after he used the gun to shoot himself in the left temple it fell in between his knees because he was on his knees when he shot himself. He fell forward onto Eric's dead body and when law enforcement came in and rolled him over his right hand landed on top of the gun. All you have to do is look at the bloodline across Dylan's jaw. The science doesn't lie and that bloodline proves he was lying face down with his head slightly tilted.

If someone wants to show some real proof or evidence that points to anything other than Dylan committing suicide then I'm all ears. But I'm shutting this down right now that it's "facts" that Eric shot Dylan. And it doesn't have anything to do with me being a fan. It's what the evidence proves and what the medical examiner put on Dylan's autopsy report.

And as for Brooks? Maybe you should look around and you'll see that there is proof of him sending dick pics and videos to a 15-year-old child. Maybe Randy should spend more time on family issues than spreading false claims around the Columbine community and coming onto a forum he claims is "toxic" just to argue with people who could be his grandchildren. It's weird. If the people on Reddit wanna allowed this stuff that's fine, but not here. We're trying to figure out the truth by looking at the evidence.

All this stuff he's saying about our community that you've been apart of since pretty much the beginning, that are all lies I might add, and the thing you pick up on is someone stating the truth about his son?

_________________
"Someday, you will ache like I ache".

Jenna horse, isabellaaa and greekyoghurt like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N.W.S. Productions

N.W.S. Productions

Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 16393
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-02-06
Age : 16
Location : The Next America

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 10:19 am

Quote :

The gun was not in Dylan's right hand, it was under his hand and that's because after he used the gun to shoot himself in the left temple it fell in between his knees because he was on his knees when he shot himself. He fell forward onto Eric's dead body and when law enforcement came in and rolled him over his right hand landed on top of the gun. All you have to do is look at the bloodline across Dylan's jaw. The science doesn't lie and that bloodline proves he was lying face down with his head slightly tilted.
Plus Wouldn't you think since the Suicide photos were taken AFTER They moved they're bodies and flagged them for evidence, isn't it possible one of the Officers Removed the magazine? hear me out: Dylan Shoots himself, round goes in his head, then another goes in the chamber (since its semi-automatic) then swat arrives to the library, Move Dylan and then remove the magazine from the TEC-9 then sticker it for evidence! If you look closely at the image The HI-Point Carbine is also missing its magazine. They removed the Magazines on the guns most likely for safety of the officers, bomb squad, etc. this is just my theory , but it sounds the most likely IMO.

_________________
"Society Had Its Chance. I'm Going Hunting. Hunting Humans" - James Oliver Huberty

greekyoghurt likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
N.W.S. Productions

N.W.S. Productions

Posts : 32
Contribution Points : 16393
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-02-06
Age : 16
Location : The Next America

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 3:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I used to enjoy talking to this community but now i'm seeing you all bombard people who actually had to live through this event. Frankly, it's gross. None of you are crime analysts.. Randy has seen more about this event than any of us put together. I believe him because he has no reason to lie. If you really think that Randy would make up a random lie to make Eric look bad, you clearly have too much admiration or sympathy for the killers. Sorry. Hope i don't get banned for going against what is apparently the majority. You all are lucky Randy even took the time. The FBI watches this website, fyi. Getting this riled up over somebody making Eric look even more like the psychopath he was is kind of weird. Not sure why you think it's so hard to believe.. Eric was a lunatic. Dylan was a follower. Randy is right. He has seen the proof and won't release it because it'd be a fucking crime.. Especially now that they know people are badgering him to release footage.  
All of us here know Eric was Crazy, he was a narcissist and a fucking lunatic. all were saying is that there's hard evidence that Eric didn't kill Dylan , like what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said with the whole body positioning and all, and me with the whole Magazine stuff. we just like to get facts straight. none of us here are defending Eric, and we're certainly not defending Dylan because at the end of the day, they both walked into that school with the same intentions: To Kill. we're not trying to argue with anyone, we just want everyone to know the truth. Columbine shouldn't of happened and I agree with Randy on that. I truly do feel bad for his family, losing Dylan was probably really hard for him and them, he was Brook's childhood friend. we just don't want anyone to be lied to. I'm not trying be rude to anyone, I love this community. I just want everyone to get along. I'm sorry if you don't understand. thanks for reading.

_________________
"Society Had Its Chance. I'm Going Hunting. Hunting Humans" - James Oliver Huberty

greekyoghurt likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2020 9:37 pm

[quote="Randy"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families

Randy Brown has said a lot of things.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What’s your point. I have always told the truth.
My point, in case you haven't connected the dots, is that you have said a lot of things with zero proof. We don't spread lies and heresy around this forum, we only want the facts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Who are you to criticize me?
Who are you to criticize EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And yes, I have never released them to protect the innocent children and their families. That is called being human, and caring for other people. And you are criticizing that!
Also I wouldn't call the way you are behaving as "being human, and caring for other people". And I wasn't criticizing that, again, I was criticizing the fact that you are pushing a narrative without any proof.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What kind of person are you?
This is rich coming from you.

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Jenn and isabellaaa like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Posts : 51
Contribution Points : 36417
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-01
Age : 25
Location : Lakeville Minnesota

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Sounds like Someone wants to be the Center of Attention
Why is This Randy person still so interested in this 20 year old Case

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Posts : 6186
Contribution Points : 166916
Forum Reputation : 1088
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 40

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sounds like Someone wants to be the Center of Attention
Why is This Randy person still so interested in this 20 year old Case

It's Randy Brown, he's Brooks and Aaron's dad. His wife Judy was really good friends with Sue Klebold.

To be fair though, we are still somewhat interested in a 20 year old case since we are posting on the site Smile

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 12251
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2020-08-29

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2020 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sounds like Someone wants to be the Center of Attention
Why is This Randy person still so interested in this 20 year old Case

It's Randy Brown, he's Brooks and Aaron's dad.  His wife Judy was really good friends with Sue Klebold.

To be fair though, we are still somewhat interested in a 20 year old case since we are posting on the site Smile

In the Horse's defence, Randy does want to be the center of attention. It would be better received if he didn't come to this forum swinging. Guess we can thank a certain user for that. (they are banned now)

_________________
Research. Truth. Understanding. Prevention.

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 58789
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-04

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Are there ballistic reports alongside the autopsies? I can't remember but surely that would disspell any misinformation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myshame



Posts : 403
Contribution Points : 52044
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-03-11

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 3:15 pm

OK my best guess is that this refers to the leak to the National Enquirer. Doesn't mean that these photos were put on the internet for all to see.

We can see Eric and Dylan's dead bodies in pictures of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Crime photos are out there somewhere?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: