Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime photos are out there somewhere?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuclear002

Nuclear002

Crime photos are out there somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What happen to the leaked victim photos if they were on the internet at one point don't you think they would have surfaced by now???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lognifiiskurk

lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2020 6:16 pm

They are probably still out there in some corner of the internet no one has bothered to look in

Carnifex879
Top 10 Contributor
Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 8:21 am

It’s likely that the FBI took most of the photos off the internet. I’m sure some saved copies are still out there though.

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2020 4:07 pm

I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think Randy Brown said on Reddit some time ago that he has some crime scene pictures but will not release them in respect to the victims and their families

Randy Brown has said a lot of things.

Kinkeloukaitis and therivstur like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Plenty of people had, or have, access to the crime scene photos. Countless members of JCSO, CBI and FBI have or had copies. Moreover, when certain photos were leaked many members of the media as well as other community members.

When I met with Randy Brown in CO, he did not have them, or at least if he did he did not show me. In fact, he told me that he donated nearly his entire collection to a museum, except for the photos and the library 911 tape. He told me that he destroyed those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 3:30 am

Hey Bill, good to see you posting here again.

Randy

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 10:56 am

Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

Of course I had them. I used them in my research and evidence review. And no, I will never release them. They have been destroyed. I could never be the source of them being on the internet.

Cool.

Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: Crime photos are out there somewhere?   Crime photos are out there somewhere? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 1:57 pm

I take it you recently destroyed the crime scene photos then? As in the last two months?

On the 27th September 2020 you claimed to have crime scene photos proving that Eric killed Dylan:

“I lived it.
And yes, I have evidence that Dylan could not possibly have committed suicide, and I am not going to share it. It is a photo of Dylan in the library, and I will not release it. That is my choice.”

Did you keep just that one proving Dylan was murdered by Eric and only destroy the victim photos? (Even though if what you say is correct re Eric killing Dylan then Dylan in theory would also be a murder victim).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Crime photos are out there somewhere?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine Photos-
Jump to: