Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Attacks perpetrated by incels?

Go down 
+10
vril
Amokauliflower
NEXT STEP UP
Rosie1756
Carnifex879
perfection
Killisaki
Primate Murder
Pop
lognifiiskurk
14 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Empty
PostSubject: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:33 pm

Have there been any school attacks where the attacker was an incel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:43 pm

Like ones where the shooter straight up said he's an incel? Or oneswhere the shooter didn't think he could get laid? What's the definition?
Back to top Go down
Pop

Contribution Points : 39370
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:04 am

Randy Stair aka Andrew Blaze comes to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:40 am

Pretty sure Nikolas Cruz is an incel. I find it hard to imagine him having contact or being with a girl given he looks like the missing link between ape and man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 7:03 am

Ivan wrote:
Pretty sure Nikolas Cruz is an incel. I find it hard to imagine him having contact or being with a girl given he looks like the missing link between ape and man.
He did have a girlfriend at one point, although I'm not sure if they ever had sex.

On this thread's topic, I think Marc Lepine would fit into the incel category.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 7:10 am

pluviam wrote:
Ivan wrote:
He did have a girlfriend at one point, although I'm not sure if they ever had sex.
Boggles the mind he could ever attract anybody.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Ivan on Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 9:42 am

Pop wrote:
Randy Stair aka Andrew Blaze comes to mind.

He never shot up a school.

Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42318
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 10:03 am

There is Christopher Harper-Mercer ("And here I am, 26, with no friends, no job, no girlfriend, a virgin. I long ago realized that society likes to deny people like me these things.") .

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
perfection

Contribution Points : 39874
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Last edited by perfection on Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:24 pm

James Oliver Seevakumaran could count as an "Incel". He tried to pick up several girls but I don't think he ever got a girlfriend. He failed to hurt anyone but he shot into the building then killed himself.

Elliot Rodger was obviously an Incel.

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 2:00 pm

perfection wrote:
Adam Lanza, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, and Nikolas Cruz all fit a similar profile, although they did not identify themselves as incels.

Why Dimitrios?
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
James Oliver Seevakumaran could count as an "Incel". He tried to pick up several girls but I don't think he ever got a girlfriend. He failed to hurt anyone but he shot into the building then killed himself.

Little bad thing rant here. Well James Seevakumaran indeed try pick up girls, and he would update those attempts on the rsdnation forums, a website for pick up stories, also because of his activity, he decided also to record some of his attempts and share there those videos, overall he apparently approached 610 women in real life and more than 800 online, posting usually his results, which usually end in frustation, but apparently he some of his results began with “DATE!” or “LAID!”. Some of his posts were archived on WayBackMachine, but unfornately, WayBackMachine excluded all archives of rsdnation website.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Sturmer wrote:
perfection wrote:
Adam Lanza, Dimitrios Pagourtzis, and Nikolas Cruz all fit a similar profile, although they did not identify themselves as incels.

Why Dimitrios?
Supposedly one of the girls he killed rejected him, after he made several advances. I guess some people considered him an incel I guess. idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Killisaki wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
perfection wrote:

Why Dimitrios?
Supposedly one of the girls he killed rejected him, after he made several advances. I guess some people considered him an incel I guess. idk

It was debunked. He didn't know the girl and never asked her out, she was just shot randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:35 pm

I would say William Atchison! Have you seen all those crazy incel rants he made? He was my best friend for 4 years online, talked to him everyday, and he even admitted that he was an incel. I think the incel rants got real bad around 2015.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Sturmer wrote:
Killisaki wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
perfection wrote:

Why Dimitrios?

It was debunked. He didn't know the girl and never asked her out, she was just shot randomly.

Very cool, wasn't aware of this. I've also strangely heard the photos of him with a bisexual hat were just to troll. Wanted to fuck with some people on 4chan? Once again, not sure if any of that is true ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:00 pm

perfection wrote:

I think Adam Lanza was more of a volcel. Never really seemed interested in romantic/sexual relationships.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:48 pm

eldigato wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
Killisaki wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
perfection wrote:

Why Dimitrios?

Very cool, wasn't aware of this. I've also strangely heard the photos of him with a bisexual hat were just to troll. Wanted to fuck with some people on 4chan? Once again, not sure if any of that is true ^
Hardly a suprise that was false, like the only mentions were at the time of the shooting and nothing really after, I guess. But that didnt stop some incel calling him Saint Ghazi Dimitrios Pagourtzis. Also I never really thought seriously of the bissexual symbol on his hat, I mean he post the photo of his trenchcoat with nazi, communist, imperial japan, lovecraft occultism and satanism, it was mostly either for trolling or the he thought it was cool and edgy or something, idk. Unless he was really a bissexual nazbol kamikaze satanic with lovecraftian characteristics

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 4:55 pm

Killisaki wrote:
eldigato wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
Killisaki wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
perfection wrote:

Why Dimitrios?

Hardly a suprise that was false, like the only mentions were at the time of the shooting and nothing really after, I guess. But that didnt stop some incel calling him Saint Ghazi Dimitrios Pagourtzis. Also I never really thought seriously of the bissexual symbol on his hat, I mean he post the photo of his trenchcoat with nazi, communist, imperial japan, lovecraft occultism and satanism, it was mostly either for trolling or the he thought it was cool and edgy or something, idk. Unless he was really a bissexual nazbol kamikaze satanic with lovecraftian characteristics

Radical Centrism at its finest!
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Ivan wrote:
pluviam wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Boggles the mind he could ever attract anybody.

Agreed. Him and his Alfred Neuman lookin ass...

Killisaki likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:29 pm

pluviam wrote:
Ivan wrote:

In Nikolas' interrogation he said something to the affect of "At least I'm not a virgin..." so my guess is that he did have sex at some point. Why anyone would want to have sex with him is beyond my understanding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 2:52 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
pluviam wrote:
Ivan wrote:

In Nikolas' interrogation he said something to the affect of "At least I'm not a virgin..." so my guess is that he did have sex at some point. Why anyone would want to have sex with him is beyond my understanding.

In most cases you could say personality would be enough but something gives me the feeling that wouldn't apply to nik. Some things are just inexplicable, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 2:18 pm

Marc Lépine would have been called an Incel had his attack been in modern times.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2022 2:27 pm

He's just like me fr

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Amokauliflower
Banned

Contribution Points : 27960
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 1:46 am

Rosie1756 wrote:
Marc Lépine would have been called an Incel had his attack been in modern times.
Probably, but at this point the term Incel has lost any meaning. It would be inaccurate to label him that way considering the word's actual definition... not that anyone cares.

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 3:47 am

found le inkcell

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20135
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 5:39 am

Sad to see that whenever Marc Lépine is being brought up the only thing most people do is joke about him being an incel, but literally nobody discusses how his mixed origin and hatred of his father affected him.

Also, does anybody know if it's possible to find any electronic version of the book "Aftermath" written by his mother?

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2022 4:13 pm

x

Last edited by vril on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

offtopicr, Amokauliflower, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and Wanderer like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 8:06 am

Elliot Rodger, Christopher Harper-Mercer, Nikolas Cruz

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 8:10 am

Last edited by Sturmengel on Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 2:22 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:

Nikolas cruz literally had an ex girlfriend tf

Ben likes this post

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Contribution Points : 13489
Forum Reputation : 92

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 2:33 am

Last edited by Samson on Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Ennui, vril and Ben like this post

Back to top Go down
Ben
Banned

Contribution Points : 15560
Forum Reputation : 210

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 2:36 am

Quote :
I'm tired of retarded women

Same :/

Ennui, ZAVANZK, vril and Samson like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 7:36 am

Samson wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
"incel" implies "celibate" aka not having sex, nik literally had fucking sex and had an ex gf, how the fuck is he an incel. I'm tired of retarded women regurgitating this shit and calling everyone a le heckin evil incelerino terrorist have sex chud UFJC,m moron god i fucking hate internet buzzwords dsaid hSAu dHdWA*Ue23,he)*WA{D

NK apparently had sex with prostitutes, but not with his ex gf who left him because of his retarded behavior. He also wrote ''Elliot Rodger will not be forgotten'' in YT comments and he was qualified as an incel by many sources (see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] murder and violence), so he may be qualified as an incel. Calm down, man.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Samson wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
"incel" implies "celibate" aka not having sex, nik literally had fucking sex and had an ex gf, how the fuck is he an incel. I'm tired of retarded women regurgitating this shit and calling everyone a le heckin evil incelerino terrorist have sex chud UFJC,m moron god i fucking hate internet buzzwords dsaid hSAu dHdWA*Ue23,he)*WA{D

NK apparently had sex with prostitutes, but not with his ex gf who left him because of his retarded behavior. He also wrote ''Elliot Rodger will not be forgotten'' in YT comments and he was qualified as an incel by many sources (see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] murder and violence), so he may be qualified as an incel. Calm down, man.

Ah yes the fucking losers who write wikipedia articles (who all have personal biases) should be seen as the people who determine if Nikolas Cruz was an incel or not.

xDarkRazoR dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 7:48 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Samson wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

That's called an fakecel actually. Wikipedia is in fact very biased towards incels
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 7:54 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Samson wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

That's called an fakecel actually

He may have wanted true love and was depressed after his ex gf left him. They apparently never had sex with each other and NC fucked prostitutes.

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 8:13 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Samson wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

That's called an fakecel actually

He may have wanted true love and was depressed after his ex gf left him. They apparently never had sex with each other and NK fucked prostitutes.
Defition of celibate: A person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations.
I actually don't care too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Attacks perpetrated by incels?   School Attacks perpetrated by incels? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Attacks perpetrated by incels?
Page 1 of 1