Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Brazilian School Attacks

Go down 
+3
Carnations
xDarkRazoR
Arkan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24121
Forum Reputation : 872

List of Brazilian School Attacks Empty
PostSubject: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 3:55 am

Hello, I am looking for a list of school attacks in Brazil since the first to the last one. Thank you
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36497
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 6:24 am

Shooters:

- Vida Nova school attackers (3 killed, 6 injured)
- Mauricio Neto (2 killed)
- Edmar Freitas (Taiuva school shooting; 1 killed, 8 injured + perpetrator's suicide)
- Wellington de Oliveira (Rio de Janeiro school massacre; 12 killed, 22 injured + perpetrator's suicide)
- Goyases School attacker (2 killed, 4 injured)
- Medianeira school attackers (2 injured)
- Guilherme Monteiro and Luiz de Castro (Suzano school massacre; 8 killed, 11 injured + perpetrators' suicide)
- Gabriel Castigliani (Aracruz school shootings; 4 killed, 12 injured)

Other attackers:

- Damiao dos Santos (Janauba school fire; 14 killed, 37 injured + perpetrator's suicide)
- Fabiano Mai (Saudade school stabbing; 5 killed, 2 injured)
- A bunch of unnamed recent school knife attackers

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13323
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 11:38 am

Marivaldo Teixeira da Silva

buffalobill91 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZAVANZK

ZAVANZK

Contribution Points : 16597
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 4:38 pm

Guilherme Reis (13), recent school stabber (1 killed, 5 injured) This attack was captured on CCTV and uploaded.

I also know another 13-year-old school stabber in Goiás had a twitter profile with the name "Muryllo Martins" listed.

Banned

Contribution Points : 12765
Forum Reputation : 131

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 4:55 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by buffalobill91 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 10:37 am

ZAVANZK wrote:

I also know another 13-year-old school stabber in Goiás had a twitter profile with the name "Muryllo Martins" listed.
Bro used a knife to own the lefties
Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3424
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 11:37 am

Henrique Lira Trad attacked his old school in August of 2022, but he failed. I guess he tried to copy Suzano with the crossbows, but he forgot the only reason why Suzano got any kills is because they also had an actual gun.

The whole attack itself was a fucking failure. Out of every shot he took, he only was able to get one woman in the leg before being attacked and restrained by the children at the school.

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 2872
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 2:13 am

Could someone post credible pictures of all the Brazilian school attackers? One of my favorite things with murderers as of late is how their face and ways they emote give away their mental state or the proficiency of their killings. For the most part, I could probably tell a number of kills range just by looking at a mugshot or ID/school photo. I’ve seen a few of these comprehensive—but small—lists on here that I think would be a lot better if they were coupled with a photo of the attackers. I like the Brazilian ones too. And maybe someone could bring Zella ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) in here to provide more than this. Because it’s fairly lackluster and I know there are many more. Not that I’m gonna make a list of them. I don’t care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Brazilian School Attacks   List of Brazilian School Attacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Brazilian School Attacks
Page 1 of 1