Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
avstark87

avstark87

Contribution Points : 38630
Forum Reputation : 0

A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Empty
PostSubject: A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen   A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Don't hear too much about this book, but I have a copy of it and when I read it eleven years ago, I thought it was pretty good. It's long out of print, and I don't think it was ever made available as an Ebook, but as someone who has always wanted to do audiobooks, I thought about reading this and sharing it with you all on here...any interest?
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 46774
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen   A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 5:13 pm

What this book is about?
Back to top Go down
avstark87

avstark87

Contribution Points : 38630
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen   A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Ligeya wrote:
What this book is about?

Here's the description from Amazon:

"I want to leave a lasting impression on the world," Eric Harris, an American teenager, wrote in his journal on April 26, 1998. A year later, he and his friend Dylan Klebold carried out one of the most unfathomable rampages in modern history, leaving fifteen people, themselves included, dead. The location was their own school, Columbine High School, in Littleton, Colorado. Besides the events leading up to the shootings, A Lasting Impression also aims to picture the events of that fateful day as well as the years following it. What grows more relevant is how different people see the Columbine massacre, and the impact and influence it has had on their lives. The Christians, the goths, the artists, the journalists as well as also people from Littleton and Columbine High School see the event in their own personal way. Everyone has a unique standpoint on this, one of the most mystifying and absorbing events in modern history.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 46774
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen   A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2021 10:51 pm

That sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen   A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lasting Impression - by Sasha Huttunen
Page 1 of 1