Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo from Basement tapes?

Go down 
+7
AZ20
edgelord
lognifiiskurk
Screamingophelia
EyebrownSonSun
Ligeya
Nuclear002
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuclear002

Nuclear002

Contribution Points : 43189
Forum Reputation : 0

Photo from Basement tapes? Empty
PostSubject: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I saw this on Bill Ockhams twitter, Do you guys think this is image from the basement tapes? It seems to be two people sitting down next together.

Contribution Points : 42224
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2021 11:48 pm

For me, it seems like bunch of pixels.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 12:10 am

Nuclear002 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I saw this on Bill Ockhams twitter, Do you guys think this is image from the basement tapes? It seems to be two people sitting down next together.

When was this published?
Back to top Go down
EyebrownSonSun

EyebrownSonSun

Contribution Points : 37376

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 7:07 am

Nah, i don't think so. Probably photo from the reconstruction, because the quality looks better, than from original basement tapes. I mean, yeah, if you look up, there's bad quality that would fit E&D's format, but still, the colors look like something not real for that old cameras. Sometimes Bill likes to get more attention by this tricks, i'm not saying that it's bad and wrong, just explaining and thinking. So i just feel more like this pic i from the new unreleased reconstruction.

Koltin, edgelord, Nuclear002 and isabellaaa like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 8:04 am

It’s from the video « basement tape recreation » but he pixelized the picture to make it look like E&D basement tape, which would never be released
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 10:15 am

I imagine if it was actually a photo he would just show it.

Where does he still post? I did not realize he was still sending out content!

Nuclear002

Contribution Points : 43189

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 2:03 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

He post stuff on twitter

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 5:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

He posts on Twitter and on Youtube. His new channel is called 'Ockhams Razor Podcast'. I doubt that he has or will ever release the basement tapes though.

edgelord, Screamingophelia, Nuclear002, bit_bit46 and EyebrownSonSun like this post

Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63064

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:04 am

I find this teaser stuff tiresome. It's like he's found a market to e-grift Columbiners and is milking it to death. I appreciate the new material, or rather the extension of existing material and the effort to prevent news segments from getting memory holed. Beyond that, it's been a lot of wank.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg

Nuclear002, bit_bit46, isabellaaa and Moonqueen31 like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 34855

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:14 pm

The episode Bill is previewing about Dylan looks interesting. The clip of Randy Brown talking about Dylan as a child is sad and disturbing. I think the content will draw in enough viewers, he doesn't have to try to bait people with the possibility of Basement Tape material. I find that angle frustrating.

edgelord and isabellaaa like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 4:16 pm

The videos and info he has are very interesting for sure, but anyone who claims to have the BT or has seen the BT without any proof of being part of press etc.. I take with a HUGE grain of salt.

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 4:21 pm

I do too...but there's always part of me that holds out some hope. Lol.

Screamingophelia and Nuclear002 like this post

Back to top Go down
srems

Contribution Points : 37587

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Till38 wrote:
It’s from the video « basement tape recreation » but he pixelized the picture to make it look like E&D basement tape, which would never be released

I thought so too at first, but then I checked every part of the recreation video and there are no scenes in it that correspond to the picture. So I don't think it's from the recreation video, that would be too easy. Also, Bill had already made a commentary video on the recreation before that, so I doubt he did a second one.

Nuclear002 and shootemup like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Recently, a member of a sub-reddit I belong to posted several photos of Eric Harris' former home on S. Reed St. shortly after it was purchased by new owners. They claimed that there were more out there and not too difficult to find. I has anyone heard of this? I guess I'm just curious about Eric's bedroom and the basement where the BT were filmed.
Back to top Go down
M A T R I X

M A T R I X

Contribution Points : 29475

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:06 pm

I don't think so. If this is the actually photo from the basement tape, Dylan would have blonde hair. However, in this photo, Dylan doesn't have blonde hair and it's probably not that long
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 9:41 pm

I don't see any hair in the above photo....

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pm

M A T R I X wrote:
I don't think so. If this is the actually photo from the basement tape, Dylan would have blonde hair. However, in this photo, Dylan doesn't have blonde hair and it's probably not that long

I think it is possible that due to the darkness of the room and the lighting the tones are not perceived correctly.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 6:39 pm

For me, the photo is too grainy and pixelated to see anything other than vague colours.

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
rosso

Contribution Points : 40425

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 8:23 am

Are you all that naive or just stupid? Check out those fat arms. You can clearly see there are two old men in the photo. NO ONE can access the tapes. And even if someone had this access, they would go to jail for revealing anything secret. Even for such snaps.

I am so tired of people getting fooled by Bill.

liamsmom2011 and JJ like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 10:35 am

I don't believe Bill has the tapes either, but no name calling, please.

Jenn and Kerea2244 like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I don't believe Bill has the tapes either, but no name calling, please.

He most likely doesn't, why would a attorney's copy be THAT heavily redacted? Just saying.
They tapes are probably all destroyed, but FBI might have them copies that are worse quality unless they returned them to Jeffco, the masters tapes were destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo from Basement tapes?   Photo from Basement tapes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo from Basement tapes?
Page 1 of 1