Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture of Cruz's AR-15

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 34923
Forum Reputation : 150

Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Empty
PostSubject: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It was also noted as having about 8 magazines with 40-50 rounds in each magazine.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34720
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Interesting, I see that the AR-15 is quite used in mass murders ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 90730
Forum Reputation : 2925

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It was also noted as having about 8 magazines with 40-50 rounds in each magazine.

Interesting. I always though he had been using 30 round mags. Quick usage of the calculator reveals that this would mean he was carrying about 320-400 rounds in all.

It's a popular rifle. Before corona there were so many AR-15s in circulation that the companies that manufactured them actually stopped doing so because the market was too oversaturated. Cruz in particular said he picked the AR because it "looked cool", and his cell phone history showed that he looked at an article on how other mass shooters used AR-15s.

View user profile
margaflor
Top 10 Contributor
margaflor

Contribution Points : 34720
Forum Reputation : 160

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:49 pm

Interesting. I always though he had been using 30 round mags. Quick usage of the calculator reveals that this would mean he was carrying about 320-400 rounds in all.

It's a popular rifle. Before corona there were so many AR-15s in circulation that the companies that manufactured them actually stopped doing so because the market was too oversaturated. Cruz in particular said he picked the AR because it "looked cool", and his cell phone history showed that he looked at an article on how other mass shooters used AR-15s.

Just that I was wondering, why it became so popular in shooters .. I originally knew it because Adam Lanza had used it in his attack, but I had no idea which Cruz had also used it! The massive circulation of these weapons is interesting and why they are so widely used... that information is valuable!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
diabolus
Top Contributor
diabolus

Contribution Points : 25470
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 pm

He had 30 and 40 round magazines, at least eight. Mostly 30 round magazines. No 50 round magazines, those are rare for AR-15s anyways.

Recent photos of the AR-15 detailing swastikas on the magazine:

QuestionMark and Primate Murder like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 80387
Forum Reputation : 129

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 am

They are probably 30rnd USGI/STANAG type magazines.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Picture of Cruz's AR-15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting-
Jump to: