Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture of Cruz's AR-15

Go down 
+3
Koltin
QuestionMark
lognifiiskurk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60889
Forum Reputation : 175

Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Empty
PostSubject: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It was also noted as having about 8 magazines with 40-50 rounds in each magazine.

QuestionMark, anna444, Denethor, PhantomSlayer89 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Interesting, I see that the AR-15 is quite used in mass murders ...
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:24 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
It was also noted as having about 8 magazines with 40-50 rounds in each magazine.

Interesting. I always though he had been using 30 round mags. Quick usage of the calculator reveals that this would mean he was carrying about 320-400 rounds in all.

margaflor wrote:

It's a popular rifle. Before corona there were so many AR-15s in circulation that the companies that manufactured them actually stopped doing so because the market was too oversaturated. Cruz in particular said he picked the AR because it "looked cool", and his cell phone history showed that he looked at an article on how other mass shooters used AR-15s.

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

Interesting. I always though he had been using 30 round mags. Quick usage of the calculator reveals that this would mean he was carrying about 320-400 rounds in all.

margaflor wrote:

It's a popular rifle. Before corona there were so many AR-15s in circulation that the companies that manufactured them actually stopped doing so because the market was too oversaturated. Cruz in particular said he picked the AR because it "looked cool", and his cell phone history showed that he looked at an article on how other mass shooters used AR-15s.

Just that I was wondering, why it became so popular in shooters .. I originally knew it because Adam Lanza had used it in his attack, but I had no idea which Cruz had also used it! The massive circulation of these weapons is interesting and why they are so widely used... that information is valuable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 pm

He had 30 and 40 round magazines, at least eight. Mostly 30 round magazines. No 50 round magazines, those are rare for AR-15s anyways.

Recent photos of the AR-15 detailing swastikas on the magazine:
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104562
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 am

They are probably 30rnd USGI/STANAG type magazines.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 3:42 pm

I do enjoy the grip on the end and the useless bipod. Did he just buy shit because it looked cool?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22154
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 4:48 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
I do enjoy the grip on the end and the useless bipod. Did he just buy shit because it looked cool?

What's wrong with the grip & bipod? they're good attachments to have, but he just put them on in a retarded configuration

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 6:34 pm

vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

What's wrong with the grip & bipod? they're good attachments to have, but he just put them on in a retarded configuration

The grip is actually useful, but WTF is he gonna need a bipod for? Unless he wanted to mow students down from the end of the hallway while in prone or some shit, but there were like five students in the halls when Cruz entered

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29618
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 9:46 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

The grip is actually useful, but WTF is he gonna need a bipod for? Unless he wanted to mow students down from the end of the hallway while in prone or some shit, but there were like five students in the halls when Cruz entered
When he was trying to shoot at people running from the building out of the lounge room (iirc it was the lounge room) the bipod could have been useful for stability by using the windowsill for that but the bullets weren't going through the glass.

Kartoffeln, tellecat, Vlixu23 and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 11:04 pm

Darkness wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

When he was trying to shoot at people running from the building out of the lounge room (iirc it was the lounge room) the bipod could have been useful for stability by using the windowsill for that but the bullets weren't going through the glass.

ohhhh that makes more sense

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27562
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 6:46 pm

Darkness wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Why didn’t he just open up the glass normally and position himself in the windowsill
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29618
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 7:29 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
Darkness wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
vril wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Why didn’t he just open up the glass normally and position himself in the windowsill
I don't know maybe they were locked or something it's hard to tell because the pictures aren't close up and have low quality.

PostSubject: Re: Picture of Cruz's AR-15   Picture of Cruz's AR-15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture of Cruz's AR-15
Page 1 of 1