Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42424
Forum Reputation : 53

Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Empty
PostSubject: Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?    Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Is there any information about how police got this video - from Harrises, from Eric Veik, from school?
And what was the point of that video, in your opinion?

treehouseofhorror likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?    Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 7:06 am

I still find that video strange. I thought that Eric was not very noticeable among his friends to have an almost complete recording dedicated to him. Sometimes I think that this video leaves the feeling as if they knew what was going to happen and they recorded it to have a last image of Eric although it was not like that. I find it a curious and a bit strange video. But I think it could just be a simple video to test his camera or something like that...
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 34019
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?    Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 2:41 pm

I think Eric Veik gave the copies to the police and Harris had the idea to record the videos because he wanted people to watch as the other videos later to the event
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?    Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 6:54 pm

I would guess Eric Veik gave it to the police as evidence to see if it was something like the Basement Tapes, as well as the other tapes such as Hitmen for Hire, Car wash commercial and Radioactive clothing.
I don't have a clear idea of why it was recorded though, perhaps it was just to show what Columbine was like and what their lives were like day-to-day.

PostSubject: Re: Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?    Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where "Eric in Columbine" video was found?
Page 1 of 1