Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44268
Forum Reputation : 75

Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Empty
PostSubject: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 6:39 am

according to that video, Rampart Range isn't allowed on youtube anymore and he couldn't use "footage" at all of Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 7:14 am

nopenever wrote:

according to that video, Rampart Range isn't allowed on youtube anymore and he couldn't use "footage" at all of Eric and Dylan.
This is the full policy as of today.
Why he cant show the video, is because in the policy it does say "Please note this is not a complete list." and "Please remember these are just some examples, and don't post content if you think it might violate this policy." aka "We can just decide to get you a warning or a strike."
Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44268
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 7:40 am

Koltin wrote:
nopenever wrote:

This is the full policy as of today.
Why he cant show the video, is because in the policy it does say "Please note this is not a complete list." and "Please remember these are just some examples, and don't post content if you think it might violate this policy." aka "We can just decide to get you a warning or a strike."

Oh I'm guessing because it has sawed off shotguns it's against the terms of service.

merk likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 8:42 am

Yep, videos of Eric and Dylan are banned along with a lot of other footage of mass shooters and especially mass shootings. That’s just one of the 100,000,000 reasons I hate youtube.

BTW it’s not just the sawed-offs. Even the firearm-less (I know there’s no such word) videos like radioactive clothing often get deleted, perhaps because they “promote violence”, “inspire copycats” or [insert another nonsensical reason here].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 1:50 pm

I have also seen that there are documentaries that I find it very difficult to find, not deleted but they seem hidden when you found them easily before. Take the zero hour documentary about mcveigh, for example. Luckily I have all the columbine tapes on my computer in case yotube removes everything.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60714
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 6:54 pm

I had a Youtube channel last year where I posted Hitmen for Hire, the footage of Dylan being a technician (before Bill Ockham released the full footage) and Dylan buying Erics birthday present. I may have posted Radioactive Clothing as well but I can't remember. It got terminated about two months after I started uploading videos. Youtube really seems to be cracking down on True Crime videos, especially videos of the perpetrators. Many of those videos seem to get either taken down or age restricted. As well as that, the channels of perpetrators are getting taken down as well, with the most recent being Trey Sesler (Lenscapproductions). It's really a shame.

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 8:59 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I had a Youtube channel last year where I posted Hitmen for Hire, the footage of Dylan being a technician (before Bill Ockham released the full footage) and Dylan buying Erics birthday present. I may have posted Radioactive Clothing as well but I can't remember. It got terminated about two months after I started uploading videos. Youtube really seems to be cracking down on True Crime videos, especially videos of the perpetrators. Many of those videos seem to get either taken down or age restricted. As well as that, the channels of perpetrators are getting taken down as well, with the most recent being Trey Sesler (Lenscapproductions). It's really a shame.

I think should also save the videos of pekka Eric auvinen and Cho seung hui, I have seen that they are also deleting videos of Cho and deleting documentaries about him, YouTube sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 5:41 pm

margaflor wrote:
I have also seen that there are documentaries that I find it very difficult to find, not deleted but they seem hidden when you found them easily before.  Take the zero hour documentary about mcveigh, for example.  Luckily I have all the columbine tapes on my computer in case yotube removes everything.

In my experience documentaries are still pretty easy to find; mass shooting footage sometimes not so easy but still possible. What’s annoying to me (apart from the idea of censorship in general, though it goes waaaaaay far beyond just annoying) is that I have very little free time as is and have to waste it on searching the videos everywhere else when they are not on youtube. Maybe my unwholesome interest in mass murder should have gone away by now in favor of let’s say knitting and gardening but no it doesn’t work like that.

margaflor wrote:
I have seen that they are also deleting videos of Cho and deleting documentaries about him

Yes, if I’m not misremembering, all videos of Cho have been deleted. Not sure about documentaries though.

Edit: Turns out I was misremembering. It’s still there.

Last edited by morgenroede on Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 7:07 pm

morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:
I have also seen that there are documentaries that I find it very difficult to find, not deleted but they seem hidden when you found them easily before.  Take the zero hour documentary about mcveigh, for example.  Luckily I have all the columbine tapes on my computer in case yotube removes everything.

In my experience documentaries are still pretty easy to find; mass shooting footage sometimes not so easy but still possible. What’s annoying to me (apart from the idea of censorship in general, though it goes waaaaaay far beyond just annoying) is that I have very little free time as is and have to waste it on searching the videos everywhere else when they are not on youtube. Maybe my unwholesome interest in mass murder should have gone away by now in favor of let’s say knitting and gardening but no it doesn’t work like that.

margaflor wrote:
I have seen that they are also deleting videos of Cho and deleting documentaries about him

Yes, if I’m not misremembering, all videos of Cho have been deleted. Not sure about documentaries though.

I remember having to watch a Mcveigh documentary on a page where was stuck all the time, to top it off, it couldn't be played off the page (so I couldn't listen to it while drawing or doing other activities)  although it is true that they are easy to find, but I'm starting to suspect that  also yotube is  deleting them.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38996
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:38 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
merk

merk

Contribution Points : 27985
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 3:53 pm

morgenroede wrote:
Yep, videos of Eric and Dylan are banned along with a lot of other footage of mass shooters and especially mass shootings. That’s just one of the 100,000,000 reasons I hate youtube.

BTW it’s not just the sawed-offs. Even the firearm-less (I know there’s no such word) videos like radioactive clothing often get deleted, perhaps because they “promote violence”, “inspire copycats” or [insert another nonsensical reason here].
It must be Idea

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Mr Bubbless wrote:
margaflor wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:

margaflor wrote:

I remember having to watch a Mcveigh documentary on a page where  was stuck all the time, to top it off, it couldn't be played off the page (so I couldn't listen to it while drawing or doing other activities)  although it is true that they are easy to find, but I'm starting to suspect that  also yotube is  deleting them.

YouTube censorship is rife, download as much as you can before there's another wave of bans like we saw after Elsa-gate and PewDiePie

Yes, I already have saved all the columbine videos referring to the tapes, now I will try to download the pekka videos .. God yotube sucks Smile
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2021 1:04 pm

No platform is safe, example Liveleak they deleted a lot of videos.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?   Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampart Range Banned from Youtube and no new videos of Hitmen for Hire?
Page 1 of 1