Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very end of Hitmen for Hire

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
llpoolhey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

Contribution Points : 61395
Forum Reputation : 0

Very end of Hitmen for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 am

Hello just me again asking random questions that I can't/don't know how to find the answer to. Has anyone in this community come across any more information on that last scene in HMFH? What is it and who is in it? Is it an old video they had made that was taped over with their school project? Thank you again in advance! Starys at 7:40.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 195548
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 pm

I think that was part of Hitmen for Hire that was going to be edited in... I think Rampart Range clips were being edited in too?

On a side note if Chris Morris came at me in school like that I would probably laugh my ass off.... he is just not intimidating at all. Dylan is more intimidating due to his vocal projection.

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I think that was part of Hitmen for Hire that was going to be edited in... I think Rampart Range clips were being edited in too?

On a side note if Chris Morris came at me in school like that I would probably laugh my ass off.... he is just not intimidating at all. Dylan is more intimidating due to his vocal projection.

Oh nice thanks for that information! There is so much i find that makes me feel like im missing so much! If that makes any sense. I always get such a crafted narrative put out of jeffco. Blah. Oh and i know right. CM seriously sounds like hes totally joking around. Eric always just strikes me as odd. Dylan of course seems to be joking but also enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm

llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh nice thanks for that information! There is so much i find that makes me feel like im missing so much! If that makes any sense. I always get such a crafted narrative put out of jeffco. Blah. Oh and i know right.  CM seriously sounds like hes totally joking around. Eric always just strikes me as odd. Dylan of course seems to be joking but also enjoying the show.

But to put more into what i was saying about the stuff put out, i just meant i hate using any of their videos when coming to a conclusion because i just feel so much is chopped and mixed together. The mood could have been completely different then how we see them.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 94242
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 pm

I wonder if there is a full version of Hitmen for hire.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
I wonder if there is a full version of Hitmen for hire.

I wonder... it is hard for me to believe a lot put out by them is even close to the full thing. Journals, evidence hell even the columbine report is definitely edited and missing bits
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:31 pm

llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh nice thanks for that information! There is so much i find that makes me feel like im missing so much! If that makes any sense. I always get such a crafted narrative put out of jeffco. Blah. Oh and i know right.  CM seriously sounds like hes totally joking around. Eric always just strikes me as odd. Dylan of course seems to be joking but also enjoying the show.

Dylan gets such a great smile on his face and probably feels absurd, but then if you think of it he may be laughing because it was 4 months before 4/20.... and he'd be doing that for real and it kind of gets sinister.

There is one student film that wasn't released that Erik V spoke of which sounds really interesting. He had filmed a scene with Eric H and I think it was something about a cop who was also a criminal or something and Eric H was being interrogated.

Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Dylan gets such a great smile on his face and probably feels absurd, but then if you think of it he may be laughing because it was 4 months before 4/20.... and he'd be doing that for real and it kind of gets sinister.

There is one student film that wasn't released that Erik V spoke of which sounds really interesting. He had filmed a scene with Eric H and I think it was something about a cop who was also a criminal or something and Eric H was being interrogated.

Oh yes i remember hearing about this sometime a while ago.. i am sure he had to release it to the police. Wonder why it didn't make the cut. I wish i could see it! Erik V and his relationship to the boys has always interested me on its own. But that video would be really interesting for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm

llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh yes i remember hearing about this sometime a while ago.. i am sure he had to release it to the police. Wonder why it didn't make the cut. I wish i could see it! Erik V and his relationship to the boys has always interested me on its own. But that video would be really interesting for many reasons.

Erik V I think looked up to Eric and Dylan and I bet he felt comfortable around them and thanks to him we have the Eric in Columbine video... though it does stump me how people still believe Dylan is filming. Number 1, Eric H points at the cameraman and says "He's an Eric too" and then we see Dylan at the end.. so.... not sure.

I bet Eric and Dylan got a kick out of Erik thinking they were so cool because they were hoping that would happen and since they felt so different (especially Dylan) it probably boost their ego a bit.
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Erik V I think looked up to Eric and Dylan and I bet he felt comfortable around them and thanks to him we have the Eric in Columbine video... though it does stump me how people still believe Dylan is filming. Number 1, Eric H points at the cameraman and says "He's an Eric too" and then we see Dylan at the end.. so.... not sure.

I bet Eric and Dylan got a kick out of Erik thinking they were so cool because they were hoping that would happen and since they felt so different (especially Dylan) it probably boost their ego a bit.

Totally agree. I wish i could see more of interactions together.  I feel Eric and Dylan would have totally used Erik's "respect" for them as an ego boost and probably told Erik a lot of their "bad-ass" stories and probably also exaggerated a fair share too. It would be interesting to know more.
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 pm

I LOLed at the comment about people still thinking it's Dylan filming! There are quite a few I can pull off the top of my head that just drive me nuts when I see them passed around. Fact checking is not hard. As a researcher, I always try to cross check all information I find before I ever come to any conclusion about the case. Usually I can easily be swayed even after if someone presents a good argument.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 1:08 pm

llpoolhey wrote:
I LOLed at the comment about people still thinking it's Dylan filming! There are quite a few I can pull off the top of my head that just drive me nuts when I see them passed around. Fact checking is not hard. As a researcher, I always try to cross check all information I find before I ever come to any conclusion about the case. Usually I can easily be swayed even after if someone presents a good argument.

LOL, exactly. There are things that take 2 minutes to look at.

There are people who say there are no statements talking about bullying incidents... umm.. I found like 10 in about 2 seconds of googling.

However then they say "Well in Cullens book" HUSH!!! Nope,no more words. LOL
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 6:18 pm

llpoolhey wrote:
Erik V and his relationship to the boys has always interested me on its own. 

I think if they had let him in on the plan Erik V would've tried to join them, become a third shooter.

llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 9:16 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:

I think if they had let him in on the plan Erik V would've tried to join them, become a third shooter.

Yeah i agree from the info we have. It definitely could have been a reality. There is so much information that seems only partially released to the public. Like for example I understand Erik was still a minor when he had his own issues with jeffco but I'm still surprised no one picked up some solid info about it after the initial allegations... especially after all these years. I do know Erik is doing well now though so I am very happy that whatever happened with it all, he obviously was able to live beyond that hard time.
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 58140

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 1:10 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LMAO I never realized how FUNNY this Hitman for Hire video was until re-watching it just now. It's so crazy when I go back and look at videos of them bcz they seemed so much happier than what they really were. I wonder if they were alive today would they get a kick out of seeing old videos they made in H.S. Laughing Razz

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 8:43 am

QuestionMark wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:

Erik V. actually got caught for making threats and saying he wanted to finish what E&D started in the months following the attack. So I do agree he would have probably been down for it, if he had truly known they were actually going to do something.

Me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have discussed this at great length. Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 9:13 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:

Erik V. actually got caught for making threats and saying he wanted to finish what E&D started in the months following the attack. So I do agree he would have probably been down for it, if he had truly known they were actually going to do something.

Me and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have discussed this at great length. Smile

We did! Yes Smile

But I think because he was a minor we never really heard anything else about the case. I guess he had writings and stuff like that and he was going to do it on Chatfield. I wonder if he was homeschooled after that? Or maybe he got his GED. I am just doubting that he went back to school. But if it was in the fall why was he at Chatfield?

It has always interested me that there was a whole other level of grief that Eric and Dylan’s friends went through. Not only were their lives torn apart but many of them had friends who were killed or injured. Like Devon, Brooks and Robyn. Robyn was at least school friends with Lisa K and in the 11k there are parts that state Robyn kept wanting to reach out and people refused to let her Sad
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
llpoolhey wrote:

We did! Yes Smile

But I think because he was a minor we never really heard anything else about the case. I guess he had writings and stuff like that and he was going to do it on Chatfield. I wonder if he was homeschooled after that? Or maybe he got his GED. I am just doubting that he went back to school. But if it was in the fall why was he at Chatfield?

It has always interested me that there was a whole other level of grief  that Eric and Dylan’s friends went through. Not only were their lives torn apart but many of them had friends who were killed or injured. Like Devon, Brooks and Robyn. Robyn was at least school friends with Lisa K and in the 11k there are parts that state Robyn kept wanting to reach out and people refused to let her  Sad

I agree! It must have been so hard... something that never goes away. It's a struggle they will continue to work through for the reat of their lives. Heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 71851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:32 pm

don't know if anyone pointed it out, but the explosion with the two lego figures is IMO from the ending of radioactive clothing. The boys set the bomb inside the house and in their script the house was suppose to explode, and the two figures standing in front of the building could represent Eric and Dylan's characters. I think it could be like a deliberately cheesie end to the movie where they are clearly fake lego characters, which goes with the whole b-movie theme.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
llpoolhey

llpoolhey

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 5:12 pm

spidEr wrote:
don't know if anyone pointed it out, but the explosion with the two lego figures is IMO from the ending of radioactive clothing. The boys set the bomb inside the house and in their script the house was suppose to explode, and the two figures standing in front of the building could represent Eric and Dylan's characters. I think it could be like a deliberately cheesie end to the movie where they are clearly fake lego characters, which goes with the whole b-movie theme.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is a really cool theory! Brb i am going to watch radioactive clothing again with this theory in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very end of Hitmen for Hire   Very end of Hitmen for Hire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very end of Hitmen for Hire
Page 1 of 1